What's new

KW31'S at SUMMER 2011: the double cab, c99/deep strawb3rry di$s$l

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
getting them big i see KW hell yeah

i wasw reading through and i noticed something i would like to comment on.

i see u are using molasses in the end. this is a common mistake many folks make and tell others to do.
let me eplain... carbs/ sugars do not make your plant taste better, they do not feed your plant. they are for feeding the micro life in the medium. you plant makes its own sugars and sweetens the plants on their own.
FYI molasses contains magnesium. magnisium takes minimum 4 weeks to break down within the plant, note Within... magnesium should stop being used in any form of adds or supplements by week 4 of bloom for any 8-9 week strain. of course if they run longer use can be extended accordingly.
magnesium present in dry herb leads to harsh smoke. will not necessarily taste bad but will be harsh smoke, mostly making u cough, smoke less smooth and enjoyable.
flavour in your herb is all in the trich heads or gland head and that fills with the oils/flavanoids in the beginning of the harvest window. the crystalls are essentially flavor and compound containers. this is why honey oil done correctly tastes and smells exactly like the strain used to make it.
molasses does not aid in crystal formation, they are already there waiting to swell. diff nute lines do however change the amount of resin developed by strains, and accent the diff flavor characteristics present in the strain, this u have already noticed thumbs up.

i highly recommend to stop using molasses with 4+ weeks left of flowering. your smoke will be smoother i promise! not an opinion my friend but proven

perfect environment, and enzymes, humic/fulvic acid have made the greatest differance in improving crystal production and flavour in my garden, combined with a proper flush and no magnesium for 4 weeks prior to chop for the ultimate result.

the internet is a great tool but lots of misinfo to sort through as we all know to well by now.

hope u dont mind the chatter, but i like u and want to help out. keep on the road to excellence my friend! u are doing very fine job everty grow!

first say THANK YOU sir. for help me to clear ideas about the molasses , now much more better then what i no before, so fortunately i use only 1 time a week in the last 3 weeks, so not so hard to washing out..
this question help me a lot bro you explain perfectly the story, from future grow sure i use molasses in the first half flowering phase and not in the second half flowering phase like i doing in the past , i also appreciate much what you think about me and my job :thank you: this is veri important for my self-esteem ehhh :wave:

coming back to this thread sir. whenever u want for visit and post some good advice grower...much appreciate :ying:

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
really nice as usual killaweedda! and thanks to sirsmokalot for the precious info about molasses!!! k+

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
update at 62 day flow...today!!!

so in the cab A the ripening going good as well as swell ...ahhhh
i notice in the connie chung still veri hard sticky nuggs and appear some sign of mold only in one little side of main cola but i think noting serious because its beginning of sign you no , so i go chop tomorrow or day after not more just for prevent tha shit mold attack also my lovely nuggs....
understand ??

lets see the shot round..

C99 #5..the big one , nuggs day by day get more density and more resin ...i think 10 day more sure , also 2 weeks...what ya think???

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

C99 #2...fat frosty cola in this one, she look more ripe then c99#5..in 1 week i chop..??

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

stay tuned for the 2nd round...

there goes edro

Veteran
Excellent grow KW31! How tall were they when they went into flowering? How tall did they finish up at? Your thread is truly inspirational let me get off my ass and finish my grow cab so I can join in the fun! Stay safe homie, and good luck on your next project.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Very nice indeed. You are going to have lot's of smoke. Congrats.

i hope bro..:bump: , this time still 250w hps x2 , one in cab A.. one in cab B, so expect more weeds .
from next project i use cab A for veg. and keep 2 momma and clone with 110w neon propagator 10000 lumen (2x55w / 6400k / 5000 lumen each) and in cab B i use my 250w hps , my plan is to going perpetual s.o.g. every 2 months, i have momma for take clone and a good time for take care clone untill the cab B is ready for new healthy clone, i cut clone from momma when the cab B is in flower around weeks 4 , then i have 4 or 5 weeks time untill clone get healthy roots and great size, if i have lucky or better if i do my best in the clone training maybe gonna be excellent harvest every 2 months and i save money , because i don't buy seed...this is good , what ya think????
:wave:

Excellent grow KW31! How tall were they when they went into flowering? How tall did they finish up at? Your thread is truly inspirational let me get off my ass and finish my grow cab so I can join in the fun! Stay safe homie, and good luck on your next project.

i flip to flow after 16day veg. in this round grower ..just because i miss time so i flip to flo early and the deep strawberry diesel group was all same high around 12cm, the c99 group was little bit different but around 15cm high, the rest of the strain not go over 16cm high.
now in the end i have many different size from every plants,

so the deep s.d. #1 70cm high , #2 and #3 only 45cm high, #4 is topped and was 30 cm h.

the c99 #1 i take out and kill at 2nd weeks flo because hermy, #2 60cm h , #3 60 cm h, #4 topped 50cm h, #5 the big one 80cm h..

confidential cheese 60 cm high
connie chung topped 55 cm high
sour cream topped 50 cm high
s.a.g.e. 65 cm

thanks for appreciate the job and for spent a very great words grower :tiphat:
glad have you on board :wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
continus update at 62 day flo..yesterday!!!

C99 #4 Topped...good yield and very sweet spice also pineapple taste
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

CONNIE CHUNG Topped...veri hard nuggs grower, also delicious smell coming out from this plant...i go chop this for first of the 2nd run harvest because yesterday i find some sign of beginning mold attack..fuck tha shit!!!!..but very small part like nothing and i don't want this expanded around my nuggs arena you no so i cut , she almost look'n ready!!!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ENJOYED my crew!!1..?????

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey fellaw i want show you a couple pix of the drying process that going along nicely, not ready but soon!!!
the process take the right time i think, not so fast not so slowly, now i post only c99 #3 shot but soon also the deep strawberry diesel and blueberry gum coming..so stay tuned and please post comment ...or insult if ya like ehhh ehh!!!

c99 #3
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Hell ya man, I just knew that C99 would be some good look'n weed, and she sure turned into a beauty, nicely done... Killer !
:tiphat: