What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KW31'S at SUMMER 2011: the double cab, c99/deep strawb3rry di$s$l

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Nice work!!! Looks diggity! Not a cheese fan but confcheese might be strain to change that!!!

yeah brotha you not disappoint this weed ehhh you can get both of kush tasty and cheese aroma ...or seems like that ahhh ahh :bump:

Enjoy m8. How that Cheese smokes? :wave:

thanks ex...:tiphat:
smokes good bro, maybe i get more confi pheno and maybe i was more happy ehh but great strain , if i open the baggie into the room anyone they no i have stinky grass with me :wtf:
so frosty so kush and little bit cheese when exhale , the high go straight in the head then classic indica body feeling ..you enjoyed the joint for long time like couple of hour (WITH RED EYES ..fo sure :headbange )
I hope i explain right :bump:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
sounds like a good explanation to me bro... la conf. is one of my favorite smokes. above i was referring to if you didnt take any cuts, and tried to reveg a girl after the cycle and couldnt do it, you would be kicking yourself maybe. its a good idea to save some seeds but yknow, i think those chem ibl and sd ibl packs have/had a good bit of variation in them, from what ive been reading around here... perhaps you should attempt a few cuttings a couple weeks into flower and see how that does for you?

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
sounds like a good explanation to me bro... la conf. is one of my favorite smokes. above i was referring to if you didnt take any cuts, and tried to reveg a girl after the cycle and couldnt do it, you would be kicking yourself maybe. its a good idea to save some seeds but yknow, i think those chem ibl and sd ibl packs have/had a good bit of variation in them, from what ive been reading around here... perhaps you should attempt a few cuttings a couple weeks into flower and see how that does for you?

good bro, thanks for support and help me to the clone sibe ehhh ;)

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
lol you need to get on that. if i find something i like its nice to be able to grow it again in a round or two. you should brush up on bonsai moms as i know you have limited veg space...

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
lol you need to get on that. if i find something i like its nice to be able to grow it again in a round or two. you should brush up on bonsai moms as i know you have limited veg space...

yes, right buddy.. :) for now i just popped some chemd ibl, they sprouted in few days and look'n good, the new germination going on quietly nice

Right on Killa :headbange That shows you did a excellent job fella, Take a bow:bis:

:tiphat:...:wave:

Smelly weed = best weed. What would be the point of odorless weed? :D

:)

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
I realized that in the last days or weeks (ahh ahh) I'm lost with my gangia as like in a dream :kos: , I can't think of anything else, the feeling you get when you complete a cycle and get all alone and smoking the fruits of your own work is indescivibile :bongsmi:... :jerkit:
... I think I'm crazy for her :canabis:
:rolleyes:

lets see fruit shot :ying:

blueberry gum
picture.php

c99#3, the most triky sticky ( n' strong !!) plant in this run
picture.php

confidential cheese, the most stinky plant in this run
picture.php

deep strawberry diesel
picture.php

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Look'n Killer !

Look'n Killer !

Sounds like your enjoying your harvest my friend, and your right
about get'n high on weed you grew yourself, it's a beautiful thing !
That c99 did not disappoint, man that thing look's sticky !
Look'n forward too the next grow...after your done get'n all toasty :smoker::joint::rasta::kos:

NFD

Hi KW wish we could trade a C99 bud! and I can almost smell the confidential cheese from that pic! Sweet sweet grow!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Sounds like your enjoying your harvest my friend, and your right
about get'n high on weed you grew yourself, it's a beautiful thing !
That c99 did not disappoint, man that thing look's sticky !
Look'n forward too the next grow...after your done get'n all toasty :smoker::joint::rasta::kos:

Ahhhh ahhh ahh buddy crazy buddy :bump:
right lil ,These days I'm doing harm using all my toys ehh ehh pipe,mobyd.bong etc. etc.
the next grow already up, i need to start new 3d soon, i have already nice baby (sprouted from 3/4 days old):

8x haze/skunk#1 by sam the skunkman
6x chemd ibl and 4x power dog(chemd ibl x power kush, homemade accidental cross) give me present sumdumguy
2x white widow
3x ?? , i don't no what is..i find in my fridge this 3 beans that maybe coming from one of critical+ or white widow x bigbud i grow some cicle before...
1x burmese kush fem.

now i wait mail where i have some beans that i GO pop. soon
2x s.a.g.e. fem.
1x sour ak fem
1x super sour og fem.
1x nebula fem.
1x pineapple express fem.
1x purple haze fem.
and a couple of auto's like cronic ryder and auto ak...fem.
i hope ya like the mix fruit for the new 3d bro..:wave:

dry pics are beautiful KW. i wish i could taste my screen

:tiphat:

Hi KW wish we could trade a C99 bud! and I can almost smell the confidential cheese from that pic! Sweet sweet grow!

much appreciate grower :)

Last edited:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
damn kw. hurry up and grow already - theres hardly any pictures in here.... you dont have enough variety either....

really though -
i cant wait brother