What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KW31 Try Sour Kush, G.H. Bubba Kush, Dinafem Critical + & Road Runner

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
second run of chop shot all sour kush...

this is sour kush my favourite , get giant cola and so beautifull lower branch that show nice fat buds also downstairs..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

enjoyed with me in harvest day ....

more shot from sour kush 3-part and sour kush high one coming soon..

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
CONTINIUS SHOT BUD FROMHARVEST DAY...

NOW IS TIME FOR THE SOUR KUSH HIGH ONE , this plant arrive to 85 cm high but put up less yield then sk top#1 and sk favourite but still nice with fat main cola ...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

so post a comment if you like growers...more shot from sour kush 3-part coming soon

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
the last plant i chop are sour kush 3-part or trifoliate one , she no get same great weight then sk top#1 and sk favourite but still nice, from beginning i notice something stranger in this plant but soon after 1 week veg. i see start grow up with 3 main stem then in flower time coming 3 main cola but no look fat as other but in the last 2 week of flow start put weight and now looks good as hell...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

comment are welcome my fellow!!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
man kw im glad you finally got a camera. lovely pics. just grand. and the plants look huge! excellent trimming job also. so the sk looks hot and all but how ab the critical +? i know you dont have any chop shots but how ab some dried? and what was the final height/weight? congratulations on a lovely harvest bro. +K

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
The one that stretched more of the others and that produced less probably is Og Kush dominant, is a peculiarity of that Kush the high stretch and a not so heay yield :)

generalgrievous

collector of lightsabers.. and fine cannabis genet
ICMag Donor
that sour kush looks wicked bad bro... once again weed, you killed it... smoke report...

whats next...? :whee:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
man kw im glad you finally got a camera. lovely pics. just grand. and the plants look huge! excellent trimming job also. so the sk looks hot and all but how ab the critical +? i know you dont have any chop shots but how ab some dried? and what was the final height/weight? congratulations on a lovely harvest bro. +K

hey nameless thanks for compliment and for appreciate the work man, about the critical woh woh dude is a really great strain that you can grow for cash crop or quality, i choice quality in this strain because sure are good i just try smoke for a few days now she are ready for the test + or -.....i get 21 gr. dry from only this one critical + i grow that arrive to 75 cm high , not so big but not so small you no..
she grow with fat main cola and many branch from downstairs that show nice nuggets with beautifull orange pistoll and good consistence but the smell capture me very distinctive smell and so fucking good.
as regards the power of this herb has nothing to envy to any other because go up slowly but continues to climb and you find yourself relaxing on the couch without having noticed, very sorprise when i test this one , my vote are 8/10....:)
sure i want grow this c+ more time...maybe tomorrow i post some dry shot from critical + don't miss update my fellow!!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
The one that stretched more of the others and that produced less probably is Og Kush dominant, is a peculiarity of that Kush the high stretch and a not so heay yield :)

you are right jare , i notice the difference also me but 2 of this plant sk top#1 and sk favourite get a great yield and so fat cola, anyway this sour kush have distinctive smell and so strong high that i try yesterday just a joint but not so good dry untill now maybe a week more and i can explain better how is this diesel taste that i feel when i smoke, for now i like and the buds are full sticky like no other this is good ...thanks for ya stopin fratello!! :wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Hey KW, great harvest
they look sooo good i cant wait till my harvest

greetz odb

Vielen Dank für die Komplimente, ich muss sagen, dass kann ich nicht klagen bekam ich eine gute Ernte mit den Gipfeln Grasse und hart wie ich jemals, hatte bevor, ich hoffe, dass Ihre Pflanzen werden Fett und groß in der gleichen Weise noch mehr, einen Gruß Merry 2011 zu Ihnen, mein Freund!

that sour kush looks wicked bad bro... once again weed, you killed it... smoke report...

whats next...? :whee:

hey bro generalg how are you ?!?! thanks for appreciate, i need to think wich strain i grow for my next , i'm little confusion about grow auto's or not auto's...what ya think???
i want start one more time the auto's, maybe i grow sour 60 , ak's , easy ryder, whyte dwarf...what ya think???

I'm on my way over KW!

mgk :tiphat:

hey man thanks for stoppin :wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey growers some fresh shot from dry product...

road runner automatic
picture.php

bubba kush from green house seed
picture.php

and finally the critical+...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
yes hotsause-420 the r.r. smell like you say, if you run the c+ you make nice choice bro the stone are just superb and also the taste are insane ,so should be a serious grow with critical+ !!