What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KW31 Try Sour Kush, G.H. Bubba Kush, Dinafem Critical + & Road Runner

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Sorry to hear about the mold KW :( You can always use the affected for hash or oil :))
Looks like you are getting there brother, what has your humidity been like in the cab?

Kind

hey hey my fellow how are you?? thanks for support!!
the mold attack coming only to the bubba plants exactly only to 2 bubba upstairs in the main cola and i cut very fast near all main cola but the lower nuggets are good , i scare for other plants that can take this shit and i also chop this 2 bubba with the big one bubba, now remain only one bubba that no present the mold, i keep this one inside grow for a week more i think then chop ya down!! the umidity inside grow still 40% when the lamp is off and 25% when lamp is on, not bad !!! but outside cab in the main room the umidity is little up like 70% because this 2/3 week the weather is bad like too much rain and cold and i think the mold problem still only for the bubba genetic , other plants like sour kush and c+ and the auto road runner that have more fat and compact bud not present the problem this is very good for my grow!! anyway soon i post some nice shot , thanks again for check the progress...

bummer ab the mold kw - hopefully its not too bad. i hope your going to put up final #s and smoke report. and pics of course!

thanks for stoppin friend, yes not a big problem , finally i take out only 10gr. of weed + or -....don't worry i post a nice shotbud and smoke report from final product when i get camera ..i hope very soon , thanks for support !

Looking good friend! I also really respect the fact that you are writing in English, as I'm pretty sure its not your first language. Keep it green brother!

peace,
Ruger

hey thanks for ya stopin my brotha, yes english is not my first language but i try ..eh eh :comfort:
i also happy for my critical+ that i chop yesterday , full cristall covered and great yield..many nuggets from lateral branch and from downstairs ,very sticky and fat buds, the smell capture me, can't wait till put up my brazier..eh eh... :jump:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
so growers the situation of grow is this .... for sour kush everythings going quietly nice the tricomi increases day by day in this last phase of flowering but the pistils are still 30% red and i think still 1 week safe, I continued to give fertiliser with a greater dose for blowing these sour kush that promise much good in terms of weight, the sk favourite that not topped are compact and presents a main Summit ever had a really great top giant like this but even that sk top # 2 not joking massive peaks and compact, then also the sk three parts is gaining weight day by day, the last bubba kush into the grow presented 2 days back mold on top of the main Summit and I had to take it out throwing safe 3 gr. tonight I moved from grow for fear of the last remaining plants that until now no resented of mold present only in bubba kush this is good, I hope to find a digital photo to do some discreet shot, I apologise if I wait for photos but don't worry I will sooner or later, a special greeting with a wish for a happy new year to all members of icmag from kw31!! :tiphat:

generalgrievous

collector of lightsabers.. and fine cannabis genet
ICMag Donor
too bad she got mold bro... good job saving everyone else... the critical sounds sik... :whee:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
thanks for visit bro, the c+ are incredible good with some sweetest smell and big hard nuggets too, for the bubba kush i have 2 diffent comment , one are great for the smell , consistence and color , one are bad because 3 of 4 bubba get mold attack..shit !!
i cut of the part infected but is up in the main cola and now the main cola look like half you no but in the lower nuggets no problem, now inside grow remain 4 sour kush that 2 of this are huge really big fat nugget with plenty trik's everywhere that look no stop in beautifull white color, sure great aboundant yield for this 2 ( sk top#1 and sk favourite ) for other 2 little les weight i think but still good, the sk three part now get fat day by day this is good and the sk high one have also some branch that show nice nuggs , last time i chop 3 bubba that present mold attack but yield is less then sk fo su!! the c+ i chop is big and the smell capture me ..why?? because never i feel this strange smell but is good, can't wait till try!! the sk top#2 i chop with other last time are full sticky with great yield too,,so now i wait the giant sour kush for chop ya down maybe a week later , thanks generalg..and we see soon in your thread that i see nice project, keep it green my big brotha!!!1

Bubba is by far the best bud I have smoked so far. Its very potent, and the high last for hours. If its grown right you will not be dissapointed. I know its not quite the yeilder as some other strains tho. I wish you the best of luck !

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
nice work KW
glad to see you rockin out very well

hey my brotha glad to see you here and thanks for appreciate the work, i hope very soon that i take back camera for make nice shotbud from dry product that look so good man...keep watching..eh eh :wave:

Bubba is by far the best bud I have smoked so far. Its very potent, and the high last for hours. If its grown right you will not be dissapointed. I know its not quite the yeilder as some other strains tho. I wish you the best of luck !

hey friend you are welcome to the thread and thanks for support, yesterday i try smoke bubba kush that i chop ya down last week, wohh wohh very interesting taste my friend, i think you are right about is a good strain for smell and taste and fo sure also high because give me stone for more then 2 hour man , the taste you feel very fast after start joint is mix from kush and bubblegum that is more then kush taste , from much time i look for weed that have this tasty you no..put me a smile very fast and the buzz is quietly hard that you feel for long time, this is just a first test sure 2 week later is better but anyway the impact is 100% positive vibration!!! now i have to try the critical + and also road runner and i have also one sour kush top#2 to try , for first impression after a week dry the bubba and c+ get much more smell then sk , yesterday i put the plants dry in a jar after 7 days in a good dark place...the plants into the grow remain 1 sk top#1 and sk favourite one because giant cola and sk three part that start fattening up just now and sk high one, i think in the weekend i go for chop this 4 plants , i'm so sorry because i can't make chop shot from the plants i harvest last week but don't worry i do shot for final product and weight...so keep watching all my fellow!! :):):):):):):)

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Happy 2011 buddy :D Your gals still growin' nicely, good work ;)

yeah man happy 2011 too, my plants still grow nice healthy and really fats as hell , expect the last 4 plants inside grow the 4 sour kush :
* sour kush top#1 look so dank day by day full cristall covered that look white buds and fats expect 2 main cola but also the lower nuggets as well..
* sour kush my favourite , she no get topped, look very compact in only 60 cm high and present many lower nuggets very beautifull but the best in this plant are the main cola that are giant like never i see before in my grow, i need both of hand for touch the cola eh eh i'm so happy for this one and can't wait for share with us my fellow!!
* sour kush high one , still 85 cm high not so big main cola but still nice lower buds also in this one!!
* sour kush three part, from beginning this sk grow uniform in three main stem from downstairs, before i don't give 2cent to this one because are the small one untill last week then in this week they start put weight and now look very interesting , i need to make some shot friend but i don't have camera now,,i hope soon..sorry!!

so this is the situation now i have only this 4 plants to watching and i think in this weekend i chop ya down all baby, today still 65/66 day flower..day + or - , in the end of week the plants arrive to touch the 10 week flow, reserva privada write 9 weeks flow for this sour kush genetic, i think 10 weeks is enough time also because the trik's are almost milky with 10% amber, 3/4 days more then turn ripe like my personal taste...
thanks to all my fellow for support and stay tuned for chech the budshot...HAPPY 2011 !! :wave:

Hey KW man i want to see some pics from your babes. All of my SoKu where more than 60cm i dont know why. But i have already 3 seeds of them in my stash and the time will come to bring them to life :D
I wish you a good start in the new year grow on my friend i will follow you where ever you g(r)o(w). :D

PeAcE ODB

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Hey KW man i want to see some pics from your babes. All of my SoKu where more than 60cm i dont know why. But i have already 3 seeds of them in my stash and the time will come to bring them to life :D
I wish you a good start in the new year grow on my friend i will follow you where ever you g(r)o(w). :D

PeAcE ODB

eh eh my brotha thanks for good words man i appreciate much!!
i no you want see some shot from my sour kush that still in the cab only 4 sour kush , looks very fat healthy and full full cristall covered everywhere in the plants , so sticky as glue man, from my 5 sour kush only one arrive to 85cm high , other 4 not grow more then 60cm high this is very good because coming bush and compact and 2 of them like sk top#1 and sk favourite that no get top present a really giant cola like never i see into my grow, but if i don't post a pix you can't believe me so i hope very soon maximum fryday that i chop ya down all plants i get camera and i make a chop shot just for share with all my fellow, i'm very happy for this strain sour kush because get a good amount of weight, cristall covered, consistence and also taste , i make a joint yesterday from my sk top#2 that i chop last week with the bubba kush, very nice taste with boom in tha head so very interesting strain that i grow also next time i think!!
i'm only disappoint with bubba kush , from 5 seed i popped 1 coming male and i take out from grow in the beginning of flower phase, 1coming really nice with some purple accents and very interesting smell, but 3 of them get mold attack and i cut the part where still mold up in the main cola , so i put this shit and i get only 5gr. a plant from 3 bubba you no , for the quality of this no doubt if you grow and you have lucky sure you are full happy and enjoyed with your bong or joint because the taste is one of my favourite , some delicious bubblegum taste with good sweet kush accents you feel ,the stone give you long long buzz quietly nice, the yield is low too much low for my future project....
anyway stay tuned for check the update where i put also nice shotbud my friend....happy 2011 bro!!1
maybe later i post some shot from dry product but from phone i make pix so sorry for the shit quality...:wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
so enjoyed i get camera for make some fresh shot from the rest of my grow...

sour kush 3-part or trifoliate or what yall want....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sour kush my favourite, look very giant..cola in compact bush size
picture.php

picture.php

sour kush topped # 1 ...very pretty plant coming after topping just before flipped to flow, now still 68/69 day flower...this is the closeup of 2 big main cola of this plant, more shot coming tomorrow ..
picture.php

picture.php

so tomorrow i make also some shot from dry product that i chop last week , already in jar i have critical + , road runner and bubba kush,stay tuned grower and comment are welcome!!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
updates day 69 flow...

sour kush 3-part....

picture.php

picture.php

sour kush my favourite one , she get big fat cola...

picture.php

picture.php

sour kush top# 1 , very nice plant that show beatifull bud structure..

picture.php

picture.php

more n' more shot in evening time ..stay tuned growers!!! :dance013:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Looking lush my friend!
Not long now.

i need to chop soon like evening because many reason that to long for explain, i no they need a week more for turn ripe like expert grower say..eh eh but anyway look so dank, thanks for ya stopin mate!!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
What a frosty colas :D You can expect KICK ASS high from those nuggets ;)

;)

hey jare thanks for ya stopin my friend...you are right when tell me this strain give you very good high and strong..i try make joint last night from sk top#2 that i chop 10 day before and wohh wohh really punch in tha head eh he and the plant i chop have much more less trik's then this sour kush that grow for more then a week so i can image the difference from this one i chop yesterday, keep watching my fellow later i post nice chop shot!!!! :dance013:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
some closeup from chop day after 70 day flow....all sour kush get a cut yesterday..now i need to choice the next strain..

sour kush top# 1

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

more chop shot coming soon...stay tuned and post a comment if you like ..:wave: