What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KW31 Try Sour Kush, G.H. Bubba Kush, Dinafem Critical + & Road Runner

D

dramamine

Really nice buds, killer! I just read through to catch up with you. Bud shots look very nice. The Critical+ surprised the hell out of me, too. Got them as freebies, but they are the real deal. Huge buds of strong weed covered in trichs...and very vigorous.
This one was outside...
picture.php

Thanks for all the cool pix and updates, man. Great job....peace:wave:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
yeahhh kw thanks man. the dried shots look rock solid and sugary. 75 cm is kinda tall did she stretch alot at the flip? dram thats a nice lady. im glad to hear some good things ab the c+ as i just flipped six or seven cuts and am curious as hell of course. peace!

D

dramamine

Hey Nameless, I found the C+ looked really indica in veg, then in flower they stretch pretty well. Nothing too crazy, just enough to make room for some big fat greasy buds. In the ten I've popped, I found two phenos: a huge producer with a straight indica stone, and a lesser producer, but with more trichs (rock hard nugs) and head stone. To be honest, either one could be a keeper. Never saw any male-ness or hermies or anything like that. Good luck bro.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
Hey Nameless, I found the C+ looked really indica in veg, then in flower they stretch pretty well. Nothing too crazy, just enough to make room for some big fat greasy buds. In the ten I've popped, I found two phenos: a huge producer with a straight indica stone, and a lesser producer, but with more trichs (rock hard nugs) and head stone. To be honest, either one could be a keeper. Never saw any male-ness or hermies or anything like that. Good luck bro.

thanks dramamine. im glad there dosent seem to be much variation in the phenos and the two you found are suitable. hopefully i got a beast. we shall see

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Very nice work man!! :good::good::good:

thanks fratello..:tiphat:

thats why they call it budborn. Ill be back to post again after i change my pants.

eheh you are welcome brotha :wave:

Really nice buds, killer! I just read through to catch up with you. Bud shots look very nice. The Critical+ surprised the hell out of me, too. Got them as freebies, but they are the real deal. Huge buds of strong weed covered in trichs...and very vigorous.
This one was outside...
picture.php

...shit !!! that look insane also outside bro , nice shot but very nice strain this critical +, full cristall covered and great great taste with really good stone, sure i grow also in the next future!! :wave:

Thanks for all the cool pix and updates, man. Great job....peace:wave:

thank you too my brotha for share this beautifull shot plant!!

yeahhh kw thanks man. the dried shots look rock solid and sugary. 75 cm is kinda tall did she stretch alot at the flip? dram thats a nice lady. im glad to hear some good things ab the c+ as i just flipped six or seven cuts and am curious as hell of course. peace!

thanks for ya stopin nameless, yes 75 cm high is a great size you no..she grow very compact and perfect with nice green color and healthy structure!!
i flip after 22 day veg. and the c+ are just 20cm h when i flip ,so she stretching normal i think!! you have nice strain to grow ..keep it up man sure after ready you enjoyed with kick ass weed :tiphat:

otttimoooo lavoro amico mio!!!!! :good:

hey rastaidd how are you man?? thanks for ya stopin!!

Congrats..Wonderful thread..Truly a beauty all around

i like you appreciate the work man , you are welcome!! :)

yes man, you explain perfect this strain, definitely a great choice for smoke and grow!!

thanks dramamine. im glad there dosent seem to be much variation in the phenos and the two you found are suitable. hopefully i got a beast. we shall see

sure you get nice pheno with this one nameless, she look very healthy and green plant that give you special emotions ..:blowbubbles:

WOW great job killer keep up the good work kudos to you i am new to growing and was just wondering on your feeding schedule how often do you give nutes and how was your final medicine flushed i am only in my first week of flower what do you think? any help would be greatly appreciated? i know if you can grow that dank you can give me some pointers

Attachments

• day 3 flower 003.jpg
    day 3 flower 003.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 12
  • day 3 flower 007.jpg
    day 3 flower 007.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 10

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
WOW great job killer keep up the good work kudos to you i am new to growing and was just wondering on your feeding schedule how often do you give nutes and how was your final medicine flushed i am only in my first week of flower what do you think? any help would be greatly appreciated? i know if you can grow that dank you can give me some pointers

thanks medicineman421...
your plants look great in first week of flower i notice, only little bit yellow in lower leaves but i need more information like wich fertilizer you use and also how much so maybe i come for visit your thread !!..:tiphat:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey my fellow this evening i post some kick ass shot from my sour kush plants that i chop last saturday, now is ready for a jar and for make some shot..so no mis the updates my crazy crew!! inside i can write also final yield !!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
some shot from final product...sour kush round..

this is sk fat cola, not so hard nugget but really nice with fantastic smell of pine/diesel..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
this is sour kush high one , she arrive to 85 cm high , 20 cm more then other sour kush ...i grow this one without topped and she come little bit high but have different pheno i think , the nugs are more hard and but not so big...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
this is sour kush 3-part or trifoliate, she have very frosty nuggets with great resin production, the smell are the same ...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
this is sour kush topped 1 , very beautifull plant that grow after topped with 2 main cola and many lower nuggs, this is win the weight cup in this grow with 1oz !!!!
not so bab you no, first time i get this result in one plant, sure the 22 day veg. and 7 liter pot help me in this result, next grow if i grow feminized again sure i give the samedays veg. and i top the plants!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Wolv

Veteran
Beautiful report killer! Lovely buds... can't wait to chop my ladies ;)
:wave:
[You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to killerweed31 again.]

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
final yield for this 4 sour kush:

sk giant topped 1 : 15 + 13 = 28 gr.
picture.php

picture.php

sk trifoliate (not topped) : 15.3 gr.
picture.php

sk high one (not topped) : 20.2 gr.
picture.php

sk giant cola (not topped) : 14.5 + 12.7 = 27.2 gr.
picture.php

picture.php

total 90.7 gr. dry from 4 sour kush......sour kush top#2 get chop 2 week before was around 18 gr. so i get "105" gr. from 5 sour kush...its supper for my experience you no , also if all bubba kush no get mold attack maybe was a great harvest...

i think around 150gr. total final weight ...
auto road runner ?? maybe 15gr.
the critical + was 18 gr.
from 4 bubba kush i get only 20 gr. because the most of weed suffer from mold and i put and keep for make some oil or bubble....fuct up shit

so if next time i put 10 seed and i top. all after 3 week veg. maybe arrive to 200 gr. , finally i make goal with my project!!
now i need only think wich strain is good for do that, any comment or imput are appreciate ..

Latest posts

Latest posts