What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KW31 Try Sour Kush, G.H. Bubba Kush, Dinafem Critical + & Road Runner

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
A really nice result with a 250w ;) You got the attitude mate :D

hey thanks jare , i forget to mention that grow coming with 250w and 5/6 cfl 20 w red light ...i think is a great result in small cab with small light, i get very good nuggets , this sour kush is a real bomb give me stone very quickly into the head then knock out body effect that no stop for 3 hour....:kos:....:yappy:
the taste sure are better 1 or 2 week later but still good also now !!!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
couple more shot from dry buds...

sour kush giant cola or my favourite..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sour kush high one....
picture.php

picture.php

sour kush trifoliate...
picture.php

picture.php

sour kush topped#1...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

enjoyed with me in happy days..

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
Those nuggets looks really tasty ;)

Hope you are satisfied of this grow, you did a very nice work with the girls and you definitely deserve to smoke some good bud :D

daheadies

poppin' outta control
killer said on this page :
total 90.7 gr. dry from 4 sour kush......sour kush top#2 get chop 2 week before was around 18 gr. so i get "105" gr. from 5 sour kush...its supper for my experience you no , also if all bubba kush no get mold attack maybe was a great harvest...

i think around 150gr. total final weight ...
auto road runner ?? maybe 15gr.
the critical + was 18 gr.
from 4 bubba kush i get only 20 gr. because the most of weed suffer from mold and i put and keep for make some oil or bubble....fuct up shit

Also., KW- Great job. W/ a decent cure job the SK tastes SOOO GOOD right? smells good no matter what? looks like you have some og and some sd pheno's.. Again, great work

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Those nuggets looks really tasty ;)

Hope you are satisfied of this grow, you did a very nice work with the girls and you definitely deserve to smoke some good bud :D

thanks jare really appreciate the compliment ...:tiphat:...fratello!!

that sour kush sure looks good!
what was your final yield again?

yeah really bomb this sour kush fonzee, thanks for ya stopin and my final yield is around 150 gr. dry ... but if the 4 bubba kush coming without mold attack ( fuct up shit :laughing: ) the final yield is more then this like around 200 gr.!!!

so can't wait for start a new one , i only think what i can grow if i make a short one with 15/20 autoflower or make again normal feminized like 10 baby and topped all after 3 week veg....any comment are welcome growers!! :wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
killer said on this page :
total 90.7 gr. dry from 4 sour kush......sour kush top#2 get chop 2 week before was around 18 gr. so i get "105" gr. from 5 sour kush...its supper for my experience you no , also if all bubba kush no get mold attack maybe was a great harvest...

i think around 150gr. total final weight ...
auto road runner ?? maybe 15gr.
the critical + was 18 gr.
from 4 bubba kush i get only 20 gr. because the most of weed suffer from mold and i put and keep for make some oil or bubble....fuct up shit

Also., KW- Great job. W/ a decent cure job the SK tastes SOOO GOOD right? smells good no matter what? looks like you have some og and some sd pheno's.. Again, great work

ehhh thanks daheadies,yes the sk are fucking good real punch into tha head then long lasting body stoned for more then 3h , crazy power weed!! i'm also happy for the big fat nuggets and for the great taste of this sour kush some like pine/diesel, again thank you too for appreciate!! :tiphat:

E

Each1Teach1

Ah man. Killer thread bro. Took me a while but read through most of it. Sourkush is definitely a winner. The high is rediculous. I just ordered R.P.'s OG #18 so hopefully its as frosty as what you got there. Congrats on the harvest too. Peace

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Wow kw
Very well done man pimping it
Sir

...:tiphat:..really appreciate sirsmokalot!!!

Ah man. Killer thread bro. Took me a while but read through most of it. Sourkush is definitely a winner. The high is rediculous. I just ordered R.P.'s OG #18 so hopefully its as frosty as what you got there. Congrats on the harvest too. Peace

hey buddy thanks for appreciate the job, yes i make goal with this strain that are so good taste and full power stone like no other, the og#18 i think is a great choice..
also i appreciate when growers from west coast look my thread , THANKS FOR YA STOPIN..:wave:

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Killer work mate!
That SK looks the dogs bollocks , enjoy the fruits of your labor!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Killer work mate!
That SK looks the dogs bollocks , enjoy the fruits of your labor!

thanks for ya stopin paulo73, yes this sk is definitely great choice for grow and smoka, for grow because after topped i get great yield with big fat cola and also so beautifull lower nugget, for smoke because full power stone that arrive quickly into tha head then also long lasting body buzz that no stop for more then 3 h........:wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
thanks for appreciate rastaidd :tiphat:

some dry shot from sour kush plants, some buds present really nice trik's production, tha taste coming everyday more good :dance013:

picture.php

wtf...look at this how many cristall..
picture.php

look like silver trik's
picture.php

picture.php

and some bonus shot from my beautifull critical+, the smell are similar to the fermented red grapes
picture.php

bubba kush ..
picture.php

mix bag weed..
picture.php

enjoyed with me in my happy 2011..:laughing:

Latest posts

Latest posts