What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

KUSH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highersolutions

Veteran
had a jamaican friend who used to sell weed in jamaica and had blue hair, pure green and orange/red hair. if the customer asked for panama red he got the red hair, if they asked for lambsbread, they got the light green and if they said blue mountain.............

i can sell a haze which is sativa as kush and gd purple as purple kush, most only know it was good and thats it. i grew UBC chemmo and sold it as big bud 'cause it paid more.
Just WOW
vandelay; BC was famous for her BIG BUD and commanded top dollar in the states at one time and the cheemo or kimo was a medical strain but if i needed cash then i would tell the buyers - big bud and they would come to me. if it grew light green then a colorfast dye would do the trick.
:yoinks: :thinking:

C

CheifnBud2

Where i come from Bigbud sells for less... I dont know what everyone else things, but i would go for some UBC chemo over bigbud any day.

A

astra007

compassionate care is one thing bud; a $300 monthly hydro bill is another and yes the cheemo went to the mmj clubs at 100 an oz but the street addict paid the street price.

R

ran outta love

Where i come from Bigbud sells for less... I dont know what everyone else things, but i would go for some UBC chemo over bigbud any day.

In some markets bud that "fills the bag" is appreciated and not everyone wants ultrapotency. Big Bud is a very fine option for a situation like that. Also the name has a very positive connotation to almost everyone except weed nerds who know it's a cash cropper. Big is good right?

But were the customers happy with the Chemo? Was it just the name they were after?

vandelay

Goyakla, astra007: Im not gona bother with the og kushes or any others that arent the real deal. I have PCK and may get masterkush x skunk from MNS.

stihgnobevoli: I make the highest quality product I can because I love doing it. And Im not a nurse.

A

astra007

chimera

chimera

old bank from way back in the HS days. havent heard much from them or legends. got to get out more.

B

bocil

Pakistan Chitral Kush .

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Purple PCK X Uzbeki

picture.php

picture.php

Peyote Purple.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Nice weekend for all the people from the ICMAG.Greetings from the Scrap.

Last edited:
A

astra007

got the O.G. kush from humbolt county and thats what they told me so i guess this mental midgit from canada grew false genetics from one of the most respected sites in north america. im not going to agrue; from such superior intellects and know it alls.

prob23

If you want real deal kush check out the socal master kush, beautiful stuff and wonderful taste and high. This guy is ridiculous^, real kush strains are indicas no sativa like that wannabe og kush

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
got the O.G. kush from humbolt county and thats what they told me so i guess this mental midgit from canada grew false genetics from one of the most respected sites in north america. im not going to agrue; from such superior intellects and know it alls.
fwiw...i had to grow out a ton of fake og cuts from all over california before a real one finally showed up, you just have to know what your looking for(i grew up in cali and know what real og is, it may not be the definition of a "kush"...but its the same stuff his peeps are asking for i can guarantee it) pre 98 bubba kush, las vegas purple kush, and so cal master kush are more the definition of true kushes and are fucking outstanding strains but og is the funk...if you got a jar of it, it's the only one you want to reach for.

also....stop calling pot smokers street addicts, your really making yourself look like an ass

and where i come from big bud is basically shwag compared to just about everything...we also loosely use the term "b.c. bud" for low grade shoulda kept my money in my pocket weed...

cali born, raised n' blazed....but hey what do i know.

Grizz

Veteran
fwiw...i had to grow out a ton of fake og cuts from all over california before a real one finally showed up, you just have to know what your looking for(i grew up in cali and know what real og is, it may not be the definition of a "kush"...but its the same stuff his peeps are asking for i can guarantee it) pre 98 bubba kush, las vegas purple kush, and so cal master kush are more the definition of true kushes and are fucking outstanding strains but og is the funk...if you got a jar of it, it's the only one you want to reach for.

also....stop calling pot smokers street addicts, your really making yourself look like an ass

and where i come from big bud is basically shwag compared to just about everything...we also loosely use the term "b.c. bud" for low grade shoulda kept my money in my pocket weed...

cali born, raised n' blazed....but hey what do i know.
damn, glad you said it so i dident have to. true words.

also do a search, there have been so many of these kush threads over the last 5 years its crazy, its all been covered and argued over many times,

Adrift

Veteran
picture.php

bubba kushhhhh :)

deeeeep coffee mocha earth dirt pepper garlic funk, with a INCREDIBLE body stone...

easily one of my favorite kush strains out there!!!

A

astra007

my apologies for the "street addict" remark; it was in poor taste! i was just trying to point out the difference.

the O.G. kush i was gifted was a pure indica from the 70's; i guess when time goes by and people create hybrids from hybrids with sativa genes the o.g. kush i knew became something else. its like the blueberry of yesteryear was a sativa and nowadays is a 20% sat and 80% indica.

sorry folks but i've been around too long and seen and grown genetics that you only know by name now. like the lambsbreath and the lambsbread or mr. nice black widow which really is white widow. i grew the m/blue x f/widow and got blue widow and i grew the m/widow x f/blueberry = widowmaker. strains of the 70's and BC bred.

but hey what do we know? i forgot that americans know it all and have superiority in ALL things. im an admin at a can/usa old forum from way back and an ex-admin of serious seeds but i dont know anything. HS, OG, PG, reeferman, SS, CW, all gone now, even the AN, superN, and other nutrient forums are past history. c ya bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.