What's new

KUSH

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
damn, well if it is a 30year old cut that would make some sense to me, cause the cut i have of the louie is ridiculous. Ive had mine for 5months as well, and is just now starting to look 'ok' and even ok is an overstatement... I got it as un unrooted cut in a rockwool cube... Waited 3-4weeks and never saw any roots develop, but it stayed perky so i transplanted her to a 6inch cube of rockwool for the fuck of it... After about another 3 more weeks, (6weeks since receiving unrooted cut) i finally started see some new growth... Around this same time i had a root aphid problem. After treeting things for the aphids, the Louie didnt react to well to it... And basically stayed in stasis for 3-4weeks... SO at this point it had been 9-10weeks and the plant was still the size of a clone... Things started getting new growth and then however long later a spide mite infestation came (great one thing after another)... Anywaze, its now been about 5 months and shes still not really ready for any proper cuts. after all this time and abuse she is one challenged looking bonsai plant. and has very small 'dud' like leaves,i will no doubt have to get a clone from her to start getting normal veg
Heres a pic, as embarrassing as it may be to post up such a retarded looking plant
picture.php

picture.php

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
wow dude really, 5 post in a row of quotes, with really nothing in response... I understand your at 45 post and trying to get to 50, but at least contribute instead of waste bandwith

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
your post count can get reset to zero if you are seen to be turbo posting to get to 50. just so you know why, if it happens.

vandelay

wow dude really, 5 post in a row of quotes, with really nothing in response... I understand your at 45 post and trying to get to 50, but at least contribute instead of waste bandwith

1. My post count means nothing to me.
2. Why would my post count mean anything to me?
3. Why would you care if it did mean something to me and i wanded to get 50 posts in a certain time fraim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts