What's new

KUSH

Status
Not open for further replies.

vandelay

Post pictures of any Kush here and give opinions on what are the best kushes. Please ONLY give your opinion if YOU have personally tried it.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
i have had kush at least 5-10 different times. it was just "kush" it all smelled and tasted about the same to me, pretty much the same high too, really intense in the head for like 30-45 minutes then nothing. one other time i was at a party and i smelled a guy near me smoking something familiar smelling he said it was called...

shit what did he say it was called. master kush. it was actually better than the rest of the kushes i had smoked. similar high but this one was more mellow and longer lasting.

Last edited:

vandelay

i don't have pics. fav kush is HIGH OCTANE, Jupiter OG, true OG, and Tahoe OG

Thanks for thr reply I think i know where to get tahoe OG what about the others can you get seeds of them?

Kush? what is kush?

It Is cannabis that comes from here The Hindu Kush (Hindi: हिन्दु कुश Hindu Kuś) is an 800 km (500 mi) mountain range that stretches between central Afghanistan and northern Pakistan. The highest point in the Hindu Kush is Tirich Mir (7,708 m or 25,289 ft) in the Chitral region of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan.

It is the westernmost extension of the Pamir Mountains, the Karakoram Range, and is a sub-range of the Himalayas. It is also calculated to be the geographic center of population of the world.[1]

Charlie Sheen OG is Winning!

Charlis sheen OG can you give more info?

i have had kush at least 5-10 different times. it was just "kush" it all smelled and tasted about the same to me, pretty much the same high too, really intense in the head for like 30-45 minutes then nothing. one other time i was at a party and i smelled a guy near me smoking something familiar smelling he said it was called...

shit what did he say it was called. master kush. it was actually better than the rest of the kushes i had smoked. similar high but this one was more mellow and longer lasting.

Master kush that one is on the shortlist for sure. thanks

I

Iron_Lion

i don't have pics. fav kush is HIGH OCTANE, Jupiter OG, true OG, and Tahoe OG

Thanks for thr reply I think i know where to get tahoe OG what about the others can you get seeds of them?

Kush? what is kush?

It Is cannabis that comes from here The Hindu Kush (Hindi: हिन्दु कुश Hindu Kuś) is an 800 km (500 mi) mountain range that stretches between central Afghanistan and northern Pakistan. The highest point in the Hindu Kush is Tirich Mir (7,708 m or 25,289 ft) in the Chitral region of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan.

It is the westernmost extension of the Pamir Mountains, the Karakoram Range, and is a sub-range of the Himalayas. It is also calculated to be the geographic center of population of the world.[1]

Ah so you meant real kush, not kush which could be anything. Kush is a very convoluted term, and what you ask for might not be what you get.

ACE/Cannabiogen Paki Chital Kush looks pretty good.

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
Charlie sheen OG is SFV OG kush X (green crack x Blue Dream) but i was screwing with you it not what your looking for. Its a cali hybrid.

A

astra007

CHITRAL was around before the true kushes! the kush is a HASHPLANT! O.G. stands for Ocean Grown and originates from cali.

i have grown the real HINDU, O.G., and MASTERKUSH. there was 1 more but the name excapes me at the moment.

im sick of the kush this and kush that and really is a breeders hashplant akin to NL, RHINO, APOLLO, MOONSHINE. very bland by itself; it makes a great hybrid and the name is everywhere.

it was a 100% INDICA and grown for hashish production; low in height, rarely taller then 1 meter and could thrive in semi-arid conditions.

i have bred and grown many with the best my blue kush; more powerful then dj's blueberry indica. i called it blue hash and is a canadian creation sold locally only.

(blueberry sativa x masterkush) approximately 6' inside and 12' outside with 450 grams inside dry and up to 4 lbs or 1800 grams outside. has a very distinctive fruit flavor and grows in masive colas that resemble a SOG when the top is viewed outside.

genetics were lost in 1998 or the seeds were by a major forest fire in my region. i had cuts up to 2008 when i was busted by the feds

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A 'real' Kush could be anything from the Kush region and that is vast with many varieties of cannabis. From what I read a kush plant is a cross of sativa and indica and comes from the kush mountains.

Cali kush is whatever? I got a sativa dominate high off the ones I tried.

A

astra007

SATIVA? kush? hybrids yes, pure no! enough said on the subject.

the author was asking for a list of kushes so here is the first; mango kush.

vandelay

Iron Lion: I have pck I will be growing it ouy very soon hopefully il get some real nice purple.
People say to me "kush is good" so im thinking i should give them what they want. I dont think they actually know what they want tho.

Headbandf1: is sfv og kush actually a kush? a good kush? I see it crossed with a lot of shit. How about headband thats ment to be the goods isnt it, i know the seed version isnt the real one.

Astra007: I see kush this and kush that all over this sight and thats what every one asks about where i live. Ether it must be something special or every one just likes saying the word kush and thinking they know what their talking about when they say "you neda get some kush man"
Im still gona grow my nevilles skunk and super lemmon haze and mabie outcross to a good kush and see what comes out. I already have the Pck so may just go with that Il see what others say tho.

yesum: cali kush is whatever you mean like a certain company releases a new cross and they call it smoething kush. even tho it dosent come from the hindu kush

stickky:

G

guest8905

Iron Lion: I have pck I will be growing it ouy very soon hopefully il get some real nice purple.
People say to me "kush is good" so im thinking i should give them what they want. I dont think they actually know what they want tho.

Headbandf1: is sfv og kush actually a kush? a good kush? I see it crossed with a lot of shit. How about headband thats ment to be the goods isnt it, i know the seed version isnt the real one.

Astra007: I see kush this and kush that all over this sight and thats what every one asks about where i live. Ether it must be something special or every one just likes saying the word kush and thinking they know what their talking about when they say "you neda get some kush man"
Im still gona grow my nevilles skunk and super lemmon haze and mabie outcross to a good kush and see what comes out. I already have the Pck so may just go with that Il see what others say tho.

yesum: cali kush is whatever you mean like a certain company releases a new cross and they call it smoething kush. even tho it dosent come from the hindu kush

stickky:

the kush they speak of when they say "you need some kush man" is the kush plants from california.

These are far from the hindu kush related strains commonly found in EU.

Search around and youll find some very 'kushy' crosses available all over the net :ying:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The 'kush' I used to smoke was called Pure Kush from the local dispensary which got shut down. I no longer smoke it as it would sometimes launch me into a hyper energy trip for 30 to 45 minutes and I did not need that for late night tokes. Very strong tho and tasted great. I would have to say it was sativa dominate, but who knows?

A

astra007

had a jamaican friend who used to sell weed in jamaica and had blue hair, pure green and orange/red hair. if the customer asked for panama red he got the red hair, if they asked for lambsbread, they got the light green and if they said blue mountain.............

i can sell a haze which is sativa as kush and gd purple as purple kush, most only know it was good and thats it. i grew UBC chemmo and sold it as big bud 'cause it paid more.

vandelay

big bud paid more thats crazy talk. I know what youre saying im gona grow what i like and if its good itl sell. As fore kushes im gona cross what i already got cos i think itl be the goods.
(mazar x blueberry) X packistani chitral kush

Goyakla

if u wnat real KUSH... then OG etc etc etc..... is NOT a KUSHSTRAIN... its a Sativa something... but as far as I know its NOT the real deal... u want those from Afgh, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Tjadikistan... not the OG and bla bla bla...the real ones are Indicas with REAL broad leaves... and a mellow stone/relaxing

A

astra007

O.G.

O.G.

this does not stand for OVER GROW but Ocean Grown from norcal and i have grown it, similar to the masterkush and a full bore indica. i got cuttings from humbolt county in 1996, i think. the tallest of the true "kushes" is the masterkush which can top 6' otherwise most were 3 - 3.5'; akin to the hindu i grew back then.

Uzbecistan; i grew out and was nice, but all these are hashplants grown for HASHISH not BUD production and thus of the middie grade.
you can also include the moroccan strains from the middle east and right across going east. or morocco going east right to lebonan.

A

astra007

vandelay; BC was famous for her BIG BUD and commanded top dollar in the states at one time and the cheemo or kimo was a medical strain but if i needed cash then i would tell the buyers - big bud and they would come to me. if it grew light green then a colorfast dye would do the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.