What's new

Krome grown/budluver reports

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
Hi guys,

This is G.A.
It´s realy great to be with Esben again.
Hard wordk judging all the different homegrown strains.
Feel spoiled.
There are several nice strains. I like myself the Chem x Deep Chunk.
It's a pitty I couldn't smoke the pure Purpurea yet.
I had one Purpurea Erdber cross at the Canna Embassy. but the female was stolen.
So I hope to smoke the Purpurea soon.
The Babba Kush is also a very nice strain.
We are realy enjoying Copenhagen.
Visited Christiania today.
We bought some skunk. but we were not realy impressed.
Just like the commercial white strains in the most Dutch coffeeshops. Sharp taste. heavy stoned, not high.
I notice more and more I am a real Sativa lover...
Christiania itself is a very nice place.
Colorful people, creative vibes.
Because of technical reasons I can´t add pictures to the thread.
As soon I am back in The Hague I will make a total trip report with some pictures
Keep on growing (your own) folks, stay safe and take care...

Peace. G.A.

edit: gonna try the Purpurea now...

Last edited:
K

Karma Genetics

First i like to say that all of the samples where grown very nice and good ripend.

¤ Elite Chem X SD : for sure the winner off the samples i smoked. A very nice citrus taste and smell. Nice smoke that is soft when you inhale. A nice combi of head and body effect.

¤ Chem2 X DC : Nice full smoke more thick when you inhale. I love the Chem influance in the cross the taste and effect is verry good a more stoned effect a good smoke for watching a movie.

¤ BK3 X DC : This is my second place. A very nice compleet strain this is perfect high look and taste the bubba is a verry nice plant to smoke i think the DC influance is making the smoke thicker and making it stronger.

¤ C2 X DC : Very nice looking buds a litle sour smell to it. It smokes much softer then i thought it would also good as it was all ha ha

¤ Querkle : i only smoked a few puffs as it was sharp when i smoked it.

¤ Blockhead : Not my persenol favorite because its taste is similar to the comercial white strains grown for dutch coffeeshops. The effect was verry impresive a real couchlock smoke.

¤ Purps : Just the thing you expect from a purple indoor strain a nice fruity smoke that is not to strong in effect a realy nice daytime smoke. I could smoke this all day very nice.

¤ Agent Orange : I have not smoked this but by looks and smell it remembers me of Cali O and Orange Bud. Only this nice nug realy smelled like real oranges.

I will Try to get some pic's up tommorow.

Greetings KG

K

Karma Genetics

I forgot one that is the Banana OGKush very funny it even smell a litle like banana ha ha also a good smoke a litle hars but a nice different taste from the dc crossings.

I am going to Test the C4(1) x DC now by looks it is nice light green nice dry nugs. Smell is a litle soapy as i call it a smell i smelled before. It looks when i put it next to the other C4 x DC samples that there is less DC in this pheno I am going to smoke it now and will report it. I have smoked it and it has that kind of dusty taste in it it also makes me kuff ughhhh ughhh but it realy hits the head a very strong smoke.... :bashhead: :bashhead:

Last edited:
G

You guys rock. What would I give to have a group of like minded heady individuals to test and report on the danks. Great thread and stellar nugs all around. You guys wanna sample some WW, GF, and Blue? Let me know I'd love to have some knowledgable gurus give me some insight. :joint:

K

Karma Genetics

Going for the SD(1) x DC looking a litle more leafy i think from the SD as the other DC crossing did not have this. I can defenatly smell the SD in this sample not much colour in this one but looking very promising going to roll on up right now

G

Looks like you guys know how to party. LOL. I couldn't be happier to have some great folks enjoying some of my work. Any friend of Esbe is a friend of mine. I thank you for doing the reports for the rest of the community. I for one hate doing them. I just like to smoke without having to take notes. I graduated from college a while ago now. I'm really happy to have been able to provide you guys with a little taste of flavors around my way. I'll be back tomorrow to add a little more input but just wanted to thank you guys greatly for everything. Esbe, you're the best!

G

this is such a great thread!!!!!! Just positivity and great herb for all!

keep on keepin on,
BF
:rasta:

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
yo esbe, is that you in the last picture? i think you are cute ;). jk... btw, where do you sell your beans at? i'd like to try the purpurea some day.

wickyd

haha, krome -

your harvest brings a whole community of people together to enjoy your spoils. Its nice to see so many people get excited. You're driving the bus, and we're the pranksters, all cruising along.

good stuff

nycKid

This has to be for me the best thread I have seen here in a long time. Excellent Growing and pictures. No trolls no bullshit. Excellent tag team I love the female perspective. Females talking about females Is right up my alley. Krome & Budlover you are class acts that many should strive to be like. Everyone that responded to this thread were all class acts. This one should be saved in the "archives of good vibes".

G

NYCKid....thats the nicest response..thank you..k+ to you too bro...shoot me a pm when you get your 50 posts...BL

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
i simply cant do any detailed notes from the party, so much good there, sooo stoned, love all krome bud. i still have a lil left and will try one strain at a time and hopefully get some words down on them, as they for shure deserves it.

lil more impressions from the krome bud smoke testing event.
kromesessionsdec07kq0.jpg

kromesessionsdec07jpg1to5.jpg

kromesessionsdec07jpg2og4.jpg

kromesessionsdec07jpg3oh5.jpg

kromesessionsdec07jpg4fi3.jpg

kromesessionsdec07jpg6ik6.jpg

kromesessionsdec07jpg7rk4.jpg

kromesessionsdec07jpg8oq3.jpg

love your glass art pipe karma bro! thanks so much!
kromesessionsdec07jpg9aa5.jpg

kromesessionsdec07jpg10on3.jpg

L

Lune TNS

Damn guys, great thread. Some of those pictures are making me drool, and esbe my friend you have one awesome haircut. Wish I was there burnin' a few down with ya. Keep on keepin' on everyone, and stay safe.

K

Karma Genetics

Lets see if this works

somthingtodo.jpg

SD1xdc
sd1xdckrome.jpg

querkle
querkle.jpg

purps
Purpskrome.jpg

elite chem x sd
elitechemxsdkrome.jpg

elitechemxsdkrome2.jpg

elitechemxsdkrome1.jpg

chem2 x dc
chem23xdckrome.jpg

c2 x dc
c2xdckrome.jpg

bk3 x dc
bk3xdckrome.jpg

bk2 x dc
bk2xdckrome.jpg

bk2xdc.jpg

G

awesome party esbe!!! Dig the foosball table too...You play ping pong by any chance? pool? Good party spot amigo.

Last edited: