What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Krome grown/budluver reports

Goyakla

Wellcome home bro :joint:
I trust u had a nice trip. Did u bring anynew seeds home ?
Great rep.. as allways.
good to see u again.
Love G

G

Dimebag..good to see you friend.Hope you're enjoying that thunderskunk..She was one of my favorite plants to watch this yr.A real beauty.

Goyakla..Hey G..Been thinking a LOT about you friend.Check your mail.Love always to you brother..talk soon.You got mail..BL

wordtree

hey, good to see you came back around....nice also to see you have a chance to sample the wares and you were kind enough to share your take on it to boot!
take it easy

G

RR..pleasure to have you here..thx for the words of encouragment

Wordtree...It's a tough job but somebodies got to do it!! Good to have you here.Peace..BL

G

gdawg

budlover glad to see ya back at work and to hear the earth was good to you this season. do you have cows on the farm? the avatar? i used to live on a pasture and there was nothing more relaxing in the morning than sittin on the back porch drinkin coffee and watchin the cows and lil calves play, well a laptop would of made it nice too.. peace gdawg

G

Now that's what everyone's been missing. I'm not the greatest host by my lonesome. I can put up pics pretty well, but I could never come close to the smoke reports that budluver does. So glad to have you back. The white mustang was a little bit of a disappointment for me really. It was the first time I had worked with anything chemdawg related so I had high hopes. Not to say it wasn't good, it just didn't blow me away by any means. In speaking with some friends about the matter, I told them that I could have probably grown in out better and had better results. But the thing is, they got the same attention that several other testers got and just didn't size up to the others. If a plant impresses me when I haven't put maximum loving into it, imagine what it should to with 100% TLC. But if it doesn't show me anything, I should get rid of it. The thing is, I have these 3 gigantic white mustang moms that I just haven't been able to kill yet because I feel like they deserve another go. I'm working with enough other killers that I should just let it go, but a part of me says to do a couple one more time, just to be sure. Any thoughts on this?

G

I don't know KROME.Like you said " you have so many more worthy girls around".I didn't dislike the white mustang.I liked her. i also know you get the most out of your plants and I guess I set my expectations too high for her.If they don't represent under your care krome they're not going to.She just didn't have the funk your other girls do. :spank: ...DOH!!!! :jump:

Last edited:
G

Gdawg...good to have you here friend.Your gallery is looking mighty DANK.What are you growing Dawg?...Peace and thx for stoppin by..BL

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
are your 3 wm mums from the same cut or are they from seed krome bro? different phenos?

4 Dragons

Hi budluver,

Good to see you back! I hope you got plenty of R&R on your vacation : )
Really too bad about the White Mustang, I probably won't grow any out now but I have plenty of others to take her place too thankfully. What to pop is the big question.
OK, more reports please.

G

gdawg

hey budlover thanks, and that was a great report on the white mustang. i've got a fellow icmagger doing a report on my gear in a few weeks, 3 maybe, and i told him i want a fair, unbiased opinion. thats what you bring to the table and i'm gonna ask him to read over your reports to see what i'm talking about. Krome i feel ya on the culls. i'm about to get rid of a strain i've been running for almost three years. big and chunky, easy to grow but it just don't do it for me anymore. i'm looking for the best, the stuff thats gonna shock folks when they open the bag. (like when budlover opens kromebag!) whats on the report lineup next? that gdp?? i like the way that stuff sounds. neptune i think has some killer gdp and said it was a super easy grower. anyway love the reports budlover and i'm finishing a run of nl5xhaze and incan spirit(hemcy) @ the moment but i got a killer lineup of beans for the next run. mountain jam, island sweet skunk, romulan, sweettooth#3, doublestrawberry diesel, not sure which two i'll run first.....love them kind of life choices!

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
thanks budluver, you rule at smoke reports!

gdawg ~ imo, you should run mountain jam and sweet tooth :)

G

gdawg

those were the 2 i was thinking of starting with, plus i got 2 packs of the sweettooth.

G

Koopa...thx brutha...good to have you here and good to be back!!

Gdawg....sounds like its Xmas at your house early..lol..niiice strains.There is an excellent grow report on Mountain jam i read this weekend.I think its in the Show it thread.I'll see if I can find it and send you the link.No clue how to do that..but I'll figure her out.I have been wanting to try I.S.S. too.i grew ap13 x romulan this summer and that is some frosty weed.Make sure to keep us posted..peace

G

esbe said:
are your 3 wm mums from the same cut or are they from seed krome bro? different phenos?

Yeah esbe, they are 3 phenos all from seed. I think I may experiment with trying to clone directly into promix and I've decided to try it out on a few wm. I figure if they die out I won't be too upset, and if they make it, surely it was meant to be. Still though, I'm not too excited to try to grow it again, especially when I know I could be filling the space with a guaranteed keeper. Decisions, decisions.

G

krome said:
Yeah esbe, they are 3 phenos all from seed. I think I may experiment with trying to clone directly into promix and I've decided to try it out on a few wm. I figure if they die out I won't be too upset, and if they make it, surely it was meant to be. Still though, I'm not too excited to try to grow it again, especially when I know I could be filling the space with a guaranteed keeper. Decisions, decisions.

Fill it up with Blockhead and Triangle...I woke up stoned this morning...lol...
I've been smoking for over 30 yrs and Kromes BH and Triangle are two of the frostiest weeds I've ever smoked.The appearance is incredible.Flavor delightful.I get hits during a doobie that taste so strongly of grape.The rest of the tokes are fruity.K's weed tastes great.I can't imagine this BH grown organically.
I have dreams of kidnapping Krome and making him resident gardener..lol..
Thx Bud stellar job once again. :rasta:

Last edited:
G

I would give it 1 more try as ive heard alot about the wm.....thats if you have the room if not fill it with your proven ones....
good luck although you obviously dont need it....you take killer pics too man...
take care
stay safe
inkognyto (trich from HG)

stretchpup

Excellent stuff budluver and krome.

I've been weaselin' around your threads a little and what do ya'll think of the CDxLT?

Keep up the good work! :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts