What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Krome grown/budluver reports

G

Hey party people. Well, I've been meaning to get on this for a long time but have slacked pretty hard on it. I'm really not all that great with describing everything so I've decided to get a little help from a friend. I figured I would do the growing and they can do the reporting. I ran a few strains last round and it's time to get a little more info on them for anyone who may have been wondering. There will be reports on 2 phenos of querkle, blockhead, triangle, white mustang, og bx1, nl/leopard kush x pure kush, and purps. I think that's it. So hopefully you guys enjoy.

G

Krome's Gift

Krome's Gift

Hello All....My good buddy Krome has twisted my arm into helping him get some smoke reports up. I really struggled with the decision , but after much pondering, have decided to lend a helping hand :laughing: .
As you all know Krome is a man with great skills and an even geater personality.He has been a great addition to our community here.

This is a first time for me.I am hoping between my passion for weed and admiration of Kromes skills I will be able to do the plants justice.I grow for my own consumption and have been smoking for 30+ yrs.

First up...QUERKLE

This bud has great bag appeal.Plenty of trichomes and a pretty tinge of purple on the leaves and calyxes.Lots of orange hairs. Bud density was really good.Calyxes were small and firm.The bud looked so good I smoked it despite not having my grinder.My fingers smelled like grape pez when I finished breaking it up.(I smoked this first bud in a joint but all further tests will be in a glass bubbler.)
I took a couple yummy dry tokes off the joint.Grape and vanilla creme tasting.No bite or green taste.
The smoke was really smooth.The high wasn't overwhelming but was instantaneous.I kept expecting to feel anxious because of the strength of the pot but it never happened.I also expected to feel some speediness because of its euphoric feeling but didn't experience that either...which is why I best describe it as comfortable, totally enjoyable.

G

Querkle #1

Querkle #1

Thanks budluver. You have a definite way with words when it comes to descriptions. Glad I didn't have to twist your arm too hard. lol. I definitely appreciate it highly. I'll add anything when I can, but for the most part, you hit the first one on the head. I think there were 2 querkle phenos in there. 1 was more purple tinged, while the other was just frosty as can be. I think you smoked querkle 1 first. With querkle 3 being the more frosty, not really purple one.

Some shots while they were growing.

Some nug shots.

I actually ended up pulling this one a little while ago. I was running a clone I had from the first run and it started to bust out with nanners already at 29 days flower. The last run she didn't start to herm until the very end. Oh well. Querkle 3 is still going strong with no signs of herming.

Last edited:

Lucid

Nice shots krome .... you do your strains justice.... top knotch work ....... glad u got this smoke report thread going you told me you were meaning too

budluver good report sounds like great smoke forsure... comfortably potent ... doesnt make you brain numb ..... great description on the taste and smell .. mmm grape pez

the amount of time and effort you put into your threads is amazing...... they are always a quality read....

stay safe bro ..... :rasta:

(ps) You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to krome again.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
nice thread bro, i hope you will have a zip on the super buds you do ones in a while though. i think one friend would be one to few, so i voulenteer to be test smoking friend number two!

G

Querkle #3

Querkle #3

Hey Piff, sorry bro, I'm a slacker when it comes to the smoke reports for sure. I've got budluver on board to keep this thing flowing now though. She's a great asset to which I'm ever so greatful. Don't you have some banana's going? How are they coming along? I've got a couple in flower now, and damn they're impressive thus far.

Esbe, I would be honored to have you as smoking friend number 2 man! You've got the eye for the herb for sure.

Well, I guess budluver's job isn't all that easy. She's got the ever so hard task of trying to figure out what to grow next. Don't you all feel sad for her? lol. Well, after changing our minds about 4 times now, I think we've decided to go with the second pheno of querkle just to keep them a little organized. This pheno grows very stout, very much like blockhead. I would imagine that this is what the urkle grows like too. I'll leave the descriptions to budluver again and I'll chime in with supplementals later.

28 days in on current run

G

hello again,
I thought it would be a good idea to try Querkle 2 while Querkle 1 was fresh in my mind.
Querkle 2
I must start this by saying I just smoked the Querkle 2 and I'm too ripped to write this report right now..lol..I had every intention but theres no way..lol..this is A LOT stronger than querkle 1. A LOT.The feel good as been intensified tenfold whew..digging this for sure.my motor skills are a little off..lol..but the hearts all there.Man this is FUN weed....Ahh okay I'm starting to get a litte centered now..maybe I can do this...oh no..another laughing attack, and I'm all alone..hee hee.
I better come back to this one Krome..trichomes galore too..wow

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you guys are really representing the EC strong w/ the querkle.
stop back in our thread budluver,its been awhile. bring krome w/ ya.
you know where i'll be waiting......

Goyakla

budluver said:
hello again,
I thought it would be a good idea to try Querkle 2 while Querkle 1 was fresh in my mind.
Querkle 2
I must start this by saying I just smoked the Querkle 2 and I'm too ripped to write this report right now..lol..I had every intention but theres no way..lol..this is A LOT stronger than querkle 1. A LOT.The feel good as been intensified tenfold whew..digging this for sure.my motor skills are a little off..lol..but the hearts all there.Man this is FUN weed....Ahh okay I'm starting to get a litte centered now..maybe I can do this...oh no..another laughing attack, and I'm all alone..hee hee.
I better come back to this one Krome..trichomes galore too..wow

Please let budluver do some more smokerep.,...allways nice when things are written while enjoying the smoke.
Have fun bro !
:laughing:
Peace Goyakla. :rasta:

G

Hi Everyone,
Whew, what a wonderful afternoon I had while enjoying Querkle #2.As you may have gathered from the previous post I taste tested Querkle one yesterday.
What Querkle 2 lacked in purple tinge it more than made up for in trichomes.Tons of sticky trichs.I can only imagine this trim in the bags..wow..
I thought its bright lime color was brilliant.The buds were nice and sticky.Calyxes tight.
I couldn't quite put my finger on the smell until it hit me.It was just like grape salt water taffy.Grapey with a touch of vanilla.mmm..It had that strong pot scent mixed in as well.Hard to describe.A bite if you will, intuitive to the experienced grower.
Querkle 2 is happy weed with a lot of power to it.In my experience most real "feel good happy weed" comes on strong and fades almost as quickly.Not the case here.This phenos got some legs and allows the euphoria to go on and on.It is quite a welcoming sensation to say the least.Also the power doesn't come with an unwelcome edge.
If this report sounds a lot like Querkle 1 then I've described it accurately.It is very much like Querkle but much stronger. Great party weed.Made me want to gab and gab then go for a long walk with my dog.Plenty of energy with this weed.Couchlockers need not apply.

G

Hey G...thx brother...good to see ya around for the show.Kromes got killer grow and photo skills..ENJOY

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
damn you krome for having such dank nugget!!! also, damn you budlover for getting to smoke all that dankness and do bomb ass reports on them!!! looking forward to more smoke reports :joint: ...

G

Mornin Everyone,
It's really nice to hear all you folks like this thread so far.This is a first for me so it should get better and better as we go.Krome's leading the way so we're sure to see some great pics of great buds.
Lucid...very privledged to have you watching..thx
Goyakla....great to have a person with your breeding skills watching too.....cheers
Cocktail Frank....hey there...promise to get back to our east coast thread and bring Krome with me..good to have ya here
Esbe...you're in for a treat
Ic00p4....thx for the kind words...stick around its gonna get real fly here in a bit

Drum roll please.........todays strain is Purps.These were started from seed and purchased from BCBD.Report to follow...stay tuned

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
bcbuddepot huh? i heard they are scoundrels over there! yo krome, did you ever glance at that last pm i sent you?

Last edited:
G

Hi everyone. I think it's agreed that budluver is definitely doing a great job here. Great descriptions to say the least. Koopa, yeah bro, the purps is from BCBD. Their shipping times are probably the longest of all the services I've tried, but they have come through on every order. I would definitely recommend the purps the anyone who is interested in getting some real purple buds. Not just the ones with purple tones. This pheno is totally purple, with a very serious purple smell to it.

Since we're on topic with the purps, why don't we have a report on it next? Some pics of her growing and nug shots.

N

Neptune

dude I simply cannot wait to have 10 mothers of that purps...

eeeeeheheeheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeeeee

Latest posts

Latest posts