What's new

Krome grown/budluver reports

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
thanks guys, damn your cam are great with those krome buds karma bro! do i spot a few nannas on elite chem x sd?

miss budluver, i play table fussball with my 9 year son. love table tennis, have one at the countryspot. come on over and we will have fun by the table!

BUDDY BOY

Yall got some serious nuts... Putting up your faces on here. I guess it dont matter huh? Prolly not in yall situation. Showing the true meaning of shit-faced huh? LOL.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right on esbe! I was totally there w/ you in spirit! Someday we will meet, for sure! It might be 10-20 yrs down the road, the grey hairs will be showing,( but not on the bud! :biglaugh: ) but I will be happy to add my face to Canna-goodness! Peace, my friends! :friends:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
yeah friend, i know we are all together in mind and im shure we will meet some sunny day, well, maby not all of us, but the ones we are meant to meet, hehe.

grey hairs already here, hehe, so my might be white, lol

G

esbe said:
giving canna a human face is important, someone has to do it
it is very unique, to put a face to it, espescially w the fear w live in here. Bravo Esbe! you guys captured the essence of what its all about in the pics, good friends, good bud, and good surroundings.....

BUDDY BOY

^^^^^^ I agree^^^^^ nothing like getting toasted with the loved ones.... Lemme call my lil bro and see if he wants to swing by and blaze Abusive... That'll be right up his alley...

I commend all cannabis warriors for this is such a secret society. Mad props esbe!!

K

Karma Genetics

It where a very nice 3 days. With real cannabis love and good vibes. The pics show the hole thing... great thanks again krome for the nice samples and Esben as a superb host.

G

okay all...I'm a little ripped but going to do my best to add a few notes to the triangle report.
I have been smoking the triangle for about a week now and it has shed some light on her.Triangle has a smell unique to her.hard to define.Its dinstinct like diesel and a tiny reminiscent of it too.Not enough that you think there related.It's just the most distinct other pot flavor I know??
Triangle is very earthy too.A delicious earthy.Love this kind of earthy.Not wet cellar earthy.This is a give me more of that earthy.The first hit is like taking a hit of really good hash.triangle is quite hashy in my opinion but the hash only really dominates in the first couple hits.Not to say any flavor goes away.Shes packed from start to finish with flavor.i find my lungs become more susceptible to coughing after several hits of her.Time to flip the burgers...more later

G

Ok..you know you're stoned after a couple hits but in my case take one more cuz you just gotta get more of that flavor.It's at this point I usually realize theres some fruit in the flavor as well.It almost as if the flavor changes depending on which calyx is burning..Kind of a multi flavored bud if you will.
The high is pretty intense for about 45 minutes then levels off to a more comfortable cruising altitude. The rush is awesome don't get me wrong but i'm usually ready for the leveling off by the time it starts.This pot has legs too.no doubt about it.I hit the joint for more flavor maybe an hr later but not because I need to revamp my high..

Dkgrower

Veteran
High high, Krome -esbe- karma G and freinds :wave:

Seems i came alittel to late and missed the party - but there where some impressive looking leftover nugs off cannabis, tryed 2 out :headbange with some coffee, smoked in joints

Karma Genetics said:
I forgot one that is the Banana OGKush very funny it even smell a litle like banana ha ha also a good smoke a litle hars but a nice different taste from the dc crossings:

First off the day,

- the look off the buds was light green and encrusted in trichomes, very nice looking herb and nice trim job- the smell is differnt thats sure, but could not smell any banana- alittel acid like- funny smell and hard to descripe - not the usual one.

The bud contained 2 seeds, :rasta: , when smoked i will agree with K.G the smoke is alittel harsh but still a smooth smoke, no fruity flavor - afghani type taste.

the high was clear but stoney, very pleasent and it got me stoned, compared to many off the other indoor strains from dk i see, i rate this among the high end -

Karma Genetics said:
¤ Blockhead : Not my persenol favorite because its taste is similar to the comercial white strains grown for dutch coffeeshops. The effect was verry impresive a real couchlock smoke.

This one i like very much, wow this one was strong - the trichome content was first class.

First the look, ligth green- alittel more lose in bud structur compared to Banana OGK, but still farly compact, when mixing out the bud one fingers get soaked in trichomes, so i went fore a blade to crape it back in the mix, smell was skunkie but not strong. when smoking the tast was mild with a classik skunk like twist, a very nice smoke and very strong to - it was the second joint off the day and smoked it ca 15- 20 mins after the banana OGK joint and got stoned by every toke from the blockhead just made me more higher and even more stoned, i liked it very much -

A side note those Chem Deep chunk cross are very beautifull to look at, nice job -

krome :yes: :respect:

Cya

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
good to see you here dkgrower, still have a lil krome test smoke left to try! just come over bro!

the triangle sounds awesome budluver, have to grow that one i think and blockhead, very soon.

merry x mas to all here, especially krome bro, you got us the best early christmas presant a canna lover could ask for, thanks man. happy holidaze to you and yours!

happy howdys from the krome bud europe test crew(some of it, lol)
8344krome_sections_dec_07.jpg

Dkgrower

Veteran
The cannabis party/test crew has don it again - smoked cannabis, grown by good pepol from all around the world.

fIRST up is, budluver ganj

Apollo 13/ ROmulan (Think soil grown) ; smoked in a joint and in the company with a cold belgium beer.

First impressions - well cured - nice round hard nugs- spicey smell with a hint off anis and muskey flavors - the bud looked a littel immature and the trichome content is medium looking - hence not the best bag appeal -

Smoke wise, the herb surprised me very flavor full and mild at the same time the high was kind off slow creeper first i put it down as uplifting - but after ten minuts you could feel that is had alot off body to it also, very robust smoke - so after the smoke, i liked this strain alot more than from just the looks.

Next; Mass Super Skunk (Hydro) in a joint with a glass off red wine

This weed looks so nice, has foxtails, high trichome content - a good looker !
Smell wise it leans to wards a road kill like flavor, sour socks earth like flavors emerge when crumbel out - it is also sticky (medium).

Smoking the herb the road kill flavor is there when you in and exhale so and fills your mouth . the high hits you quick and is very psycadelic buzz

End remarks, this what define good herb - a real looker taster and hard hitter -

Diesel (Outdoor)

The trim job was not greath and the bud was loose (look though) but when you started to remove leafs your fingers got real stickey and fruty acid/chemical odor emerges - this weed is so nice to mix out !
smoking the diesel was a true pleasure strong powerfull taste - the smoke expand very much - super cured - the weed is pretty powerfull also we had been smoking heavy and hard untill the diesel was up and it cut straight though and added another layer to the high, greath smoke - Jah Bless

Willey Jack (Blueberry) organic grown; smoked in a joint

Was not that impressed with this one - the flavor was not sweet would not have tryed to find the blueberry odor/flavor if it was not written on the bag.
the flavor is typical mild indoor skunkish and it had a sharp taste to it also it gave you that helmet/cap effekt and the duration was short

Humbolt berry; smoked in joint with a glass of carlsberg

This was the sweetest strain off that day - nice compact round buds - the taste was alittel sharp and not that rounded but a nice smoke with a clear high, an all day smoke

Jah Bless Cannabis and the human race

Last edited:

Dkgrower

Veteran
esbe said:
bubba kush x deep chunk(2)
8344bubba_kush_x_deep_chunk2_krome.jpg

8344bubba_kush_x_deep_chunk2_krome5.jpg

8344bubba_kush_x_deep_chunk2_krome2.jpg

8344bubba_kush_x_deep_chunk2_krome1.jpg

8344bubba_kush_x_deep_chunk2_krome3.jpg

8344bubba_kush_x_deep_chunk2_krome4.jpg

Wow krome you are a mad scientist - this was a true pleasure to smoke - just looks at the pics i think that the trichomes are almost 2mm it looks so outerspace !!!! Bag appeal, god like

This cross is a one hit wonder - taste wise it was pretty mild but still had a lot off body to the taste - earth flavors is dominating - the weed drys out the mouth and is a very hard hitter - me a the freind who smoked it quick agreed that this here was a super smoke - Big up krome fore this creation

Latest posts

Latest posts