What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Krome grown/budluver reports

The Vermonster

budluver said:
okay all...I'm a little ripped but going to do my best to add a few notes to the triangle report.
I have been smoking the triangle for about a week now and it has shed some light on her.Triangle has a smell unique to her.hard to define.Its dinstinct like diesel and a tiny reminiscent of it too.Not enough that you think there related.It's just the most distinct other pot flavor I know??
Triangle is very earthy too.A delicious earthy.Love this kind of earthy.Not wet cellar earthy.This is a give me more of that earthy.The first hit is like taking a hit of really good hash.triangle is quite hashy in my opinion but the hash only really dominates in the first couple hits.Not to say any flavor goes away.Shes packed from start to finish with flavor.i find my lungs become more susceptible to coughing after several hits of her.Time to flip the burgers...more later

I had the pleasure of smoking this yesterday and BL couldnt put it any better as far as description....earthy/hashy......

Buddle

Veteran
DKGrower...glad you liked the diesel.Not sure why she never tightened up but as you can see it didn't effect her potency..peace.
P.S.What early strains do you have that will compete in the potency dept? I am all ears my friend.Always looking for better stuff..

Dkgrower

Veteran
High High - i rember that we talked abouth how nice it must to be abel to grow so strong outdoor herb, so strain wise on pontency outdoors is difficult - but i am fan off

Early durban (varan version) and that is some off the best outdoor we can pull if the season (55latt) is with us - Saw Banghi Hazz this year (55latt) and that looks like a true champion fore outdoors - maby you foks could do jack flash (sensi) outdoor that is some strong nice flavored ganj

time to smoke,
monsterjoint.jpg

Halek bom shankar

Peace

Last edited:
K

KnightShield

Wow DK- u guys aint playin around when it comes to lighting up..bwahaha! nice pinner

sup krome looks like u got your stuff dialed in. i also got 2 phenos of the querkle. what type of nutes did you use and what strength did u use? i'm currently giving them a medium feed on the A.N. calculator. Do you have any advice how to bring more purple out of her? i do find the shorter pheno is more purple and the taller frame has purple hues.

krome said:
Thanks budluver. You have a definite way with words when it comes to descriptions. Glad I didn't have to twist your arm too hard. lol. I definitely appreciate it highly. I'll add anything when I can, but for the most part, you hit the first one on the head. I think there were 2 querkle phenos in there. 1 was more purple tinged, while the other was just frosty as can be. I think you smoked querkle 1 first. With querkle 3 being the more frosty, not really purple one.

Some shots while they were growing.

Some nug shots.

I actually ended up pulling this one a little while ago. I was running a clone I had from the first run and it started to bust out with nanners already at 29 days flower. The last run she didn't start to herm until the very end. Oh well. Querkle 3 is still going strong with no signs of herming.

K

Karma Genetics

oh man how i would love another chat on genetics and live with you Brother krome :

comeón get out from behind that tree, hi hi

Latest posts

Latest posts