IMG_20240315_103307.jpg
IMG_20240315_103412.jpg
IMG_20240315_103417.jpg
IMG_20240315_103443.jpg

Nextgeneration73

Killer a5 Haze Day 40 since popping out of soil
IMG_20240316_192530.jpg
IMG_20240316_192518.jpg

I have no idea why the second picture came out the way it did, also I retook it several times to get a bit of a further away angle but instead everytime it came out looking downwards instead of straight ahead and with some kind of dark hue... The first one is the top of the plant... It was taken more accurately than the second one.... I was thinking of retaking the lower angle yet another time (but properly) but it was already time for lights out.... Pistals are shooting out from everywhere now despite the camera not showing everything clearly...

Attachments

• IMG_20240316_192623.jpg
    IMG_20240316_192623.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 25
Last edited:

X15

Very nice bud! She’s lookin good. Great she’s starting to get into her groove now, esp at the height she’s at. Can’t wait to see her in another couple weeks.

Note, although it’s still very early, you have many many weeks before this will happen… remember that as she starts to her deeper into her flowering phase she will slow down on drinking water. This may occur after week 7 or 8. Hard to say bc it’s still so early in by the looks of things.
Remember this bc over watering when she doesn’t want to drink much anymore could have consequences. You will be able to tell by the weight of the pot. Keep that soil moist but not wet and keep that standing water out of the bottom of the pot. You’re doing fantastic!
Much Respect

X15

Keep the light close now so it won’t want to stretch as much. Further light distance = more stretch. Closers light distance = less stretch. She should be able to handle some stronger lighting now.

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
Some flowers there! you will learn a lot from this grow. You also will get addicted to growing and will change your circumstances so you can put some more time in. X15 been riding with you the whole way!

Nextgeneration73

Some flowers there! you will learn a lot from this grow. You also will get addicted to growing and will change your circumstances so you can put some more time in. X15 been riding with you the whole way!
I know!!! Such a homie!!! You too and Tangwena!!! But others also deserve respect for helping me out, even though they left...

Last edited:

Nextgeneration73

Killer a5 Haze Day 44, and also week (either maybe) 1, 2 or even 3 of flowering, as I have no idea where the count down began even by looking back on the dates and/or my pictures, since I tried a different light/dark schedule approach than most... But maybe I'd say week one and a half of visible flower....
IMG_20240320_192801.jpg
IMG_20240320_192754.jpg
IMG_20240320_192741.jpg

Last edited:

Nextgeneration73

She’s a happy girl!

You don't visit the pm chats much I'm assuming? 🤔 Yes she's very happy but I hope that the loud noises from above don't bother her at night from the Karen neighbors.... I don't know how I got this comment/reply to look like this and I don't know ito fix it either... I edited it and then this happened...

Last edited:
Reactions: X15

X15

Lookin good Bud! Sorry I don’t visit the chat much. I usually only have time to get on early in the am then I’m off to work. Feel free to mesg me if you ever have any questions though. Hope all is good with those neighbors!

Nextgeneration73

Lookin good Bud! Sorry I don’t visit the chat much. I usually only have time to get on early in the am then I’m off to work. Feel free to mesg me if you ever have any questions though. Hope all is good with those neighbors!
What's even worse is that they have two new dogs louder then themselves right now, and the good news is that the dogs are rampaging their apartment word has it 😂😆 I want to applauded the dogs for such an excellent job, hopefully they don't have the time to take them outside to go to the bathroom lol 😂😆 .... It was bad enough before but now the dogs are only making things even louder.... The worse it gets the sooner they'll move... 😊