What's new

~Kief Junkie & QueenKief's 250w Organic Medi-Cab (soil) Grow!~ ~Pure & Blue Mystic~

rave420

hey kief junkie,

i thought i drop in and say everything is looking AWESOME.
I'm doing something similar right now, and seeing that you have good success with your setup really motivates me.

Everything looking good, and keep up the great work. I am sure you will be rewarded :)

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
you can cut the second plant at the stem. the roots dont rot they just die and decompose into the soil and feed the other plant.

Anyone else care to second this? I've heard it both ways, so I'm confused.

K.J

Veteran
rave420: Thanks for stopping by and saying hello! I'm glad we could serve to inspire; I hope it goes well for you. Stop by and drop a link if you ever create a journal.

cheesebuds: Thanks brotha!

White

Hot Damn K.J !!! Those girls are looking great. perfect internodal spacing and really healthy and stout. Way to go brother. I can't wait to start flowering, this gets me excited.

Peace,
White

K.J

Veteran
Hot Damn K.J !!! Those girls are looking great. perfect internodal spacing and really healthy and stout. Way to go brother. I can't wait to start flowering, this gets me excited.

Peace,
White

Thanks White! Good to see you around. I still follow your journal, I just haven't had much time lately to spend on the forum. Glad things are going well for you too.

I2KanGrow

Hey K.J - looking good, my friend!! I can't offer advice RE: cutting @ the stem base, but it certainly sounds logical that it'd do as stihg sez.

K.J

Veteran
Hey K.J - looking good, my friend!! I can't offer advice RE: cutting @ the stem base, but it certainly sounds logical that it'd do as stihg sez.

Thanks I2KanGrow! We're excited to say that we need no more advice on that issue, BillieJean and Baby are both girls! Woot!

rave420

rave420: Thanks for stopping by and saying hello! I'm glad we could serve to inspire; I hope it goes well for you. Stop by and drop a link if you ever create a journal.

i keep a grow log up2date, if you follow the link in my signature it will take you right there.

Man, it's sure good to know that there are other growers out there that have success with a wooden box, some cfl's and soil :D
When i first thought about growing i thought i had to spend 100's of $$$ just to get a small harvest every now and then. But threads like these show me that some good craftsmanship and creativity beats all the commercial micro grow systems out there (aerogarden, sunhuts, growtents etc).

Plus, it feels oh so satisfying to put it together and watch something grow in it. At least i get the feeling from your posts that you feel the same and enjoy the fruits of your labor right :wave:

I wish i would have build my box half as good as yours. I didn't put enough planning into it, i didn't have the right tools for the job, and i compromised too many times. But yeah, building something like that is hard work, i agree.

Anyway, the best of luck to you, i keep my eyes on this! Hope it all works out well. If you got any questions, don't hesitate and drop a line :rasta:

K.J

Veteran
i keep a grow log up2date, if you follow the link in my signature it will take you right there.

Man, it's sure good to know that there are other growers out there that have success with a wooden box, some cfl's and soil :D
When i first thought about growing i thought i had to spend 100's of $$$ just to get a small harvest every now and then. But threads like these show me that some good craftsmanship and creativity beats all the commercial micro grow systems out there (aerogarden, sunhuts, growtents etc).

Plus, it feels oh so satisfying to put it together and watch something grow in it. At least i get the feeling from your posts that you feel the same and enjoy the fruits of your labor right :wave:

I wish i would have build my box half as good as yours. I didn't put enough planning into it, i didn't have the right tools for the job, and i compromised too many times. But yeah, building something like that is hard work, i agree.

Anyway, the best of luck to you, i keep my eyes on this! Hope it all works out well. If you got any questions, don't hesitate and drop a line :rasta:

Much love. Your post is an inspiring one, stuff like that keeps ya going when it gets difficult. Best!

K.J

Veteran
More flower pics (day 23)

More flower pics (day 23)

Not much to say this time around. We're still doing waterings (water, LK and molasses only) every week. We plan to do a light guano tea watering today too (high P guano with LK and molasses, maybe some kelp). Everything is coming along quite nicely so far. The buds are starting to beef up a bit and the growth sites look promising. Even the BM girls are looking good, which is great considering how little veg time they got, the hot seedling soil, and the fact that they're growing in the same pot.

The cab is working wonderfully. Granted, only the flower room is in operation, so we can't judge the cab as a whole yet, but we feel that it's going to keep doing a fantastic job with a few fixes/upgrades/changes. It stays within a 10 degree variance at all times. I hope we can find a way to get it a few degrees warmer overall before our next run.

Thanks for sticking with us and joining the conversation! Now for the pics!

Baby & BillieJean, day 23 in flower (3 29 09)

picture.php

Purdy, day 23 in flower (3 29 09)

picture.php

Petunia, day 23 in flower (3 29 09)

picture.php

luv2garden

Looking good KJ!

Looking good KJ!

KJ,

Everything looks like it going good man! glad to see some nice bud sites forming there.

Here's my Bogbubble from the weekend it's getting fatter weekly.
From 2-4/5 weeks is amazing!! Looks like they can go another 2/3 weeks or so 55-65 days and chop chop!

2/3 weeks flower

4/5 weeks now

K.J

Veteran
Thanks for stopping by Luv! I checked out your thread earlier but couldn't see the pictures. Glad they're working now. It's looking REAL good in there. I'm jealous of your BOG gear.

KJ, plants lookin' good dude!

Your openness along with your thoroughness is inspiring a lot of folks around here. You and the Queen should be proud, my brother.

May Jah grant you a bountiful harvest!

-dTv

K.J

Veteran
KJ, plants lookin' good dude!

Your openness along with your thoroughness is inspiring a lot of folks around here. You and the Queen should be proud, my brother.

May Jah grant you a bountiful harvest!

-dTv

Brother, you made us feel like we won the jackpot! One of the biggest reasons we decided to do this journal was to give back to the community here at IC and to hopefully inspire a new grower or two, just like our fellow growers have inspired us. It made me grin to read your post, indeed.

Thanks to Jah, we will have a bountiful harvest!

:rasta:

K.J

Veteran
Thanks Jamie! Been keeping an eye on yours too, so good vibes your way as well.

Latest posts

Latest posts