What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma's OG and Biker Kush 2.0

testymctester

Veteran
Karma's OG
10932367_582471351896017_2026114890_n.jpg

Biker Kush
11428806_381121175420810_1913679986_n.jpg

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Those look awesome Testy ! Love me some Karma OG. Just harvested one of those last week. Straight OG funk to the limit. Got some testers of the offspring of the 2 strains your growing. Karma OG x Biker Kush. I'm expecting even more pure OG funk in them.

I can't wait to see what your plants look like in a couple months. Wanted to put some of the KOG outside this year. But lost both my good spots. Which blows because good spots are hard to find in my area(due to thieves, and pigs). Still might throw some small clones out late in random obvious spots that often get overlooked. Your pics really have me itching to get some outside.:tiphat:

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey testy

Yes bro ! They have come along nicely

What temps are you at day/night atm ?

The biker looks a real good cut !

Thanks
GA

testymctester

Veteran
Those look awesome Testy ! Love me some Karma OG. Just harvested one of those last week. Straight OG funk to the limit. Got some testers of the offspring of the 2 strains your growing. Karma OG x Biker Kush. I'm expecting even more pure OG funk in them.

I can't wait to see what your plants look like in a couple months. Wanted to put some of the KOG outside this year. But lost both my good spots. Which blows because good spots are hard to find in my area(due to thieves, and pigs). Still might throw some small clones out late in random obvious spots that often get overlooked. Your pics really have me itching to get some outside.:tiphat:

Thanks, DT OG. Can't wait to see how these turn out.

I put a few cuts out in mid-July last year and still got a nice harvest. It's not too late. :biggrin:

testymctester

Veteran
Hey testy

Yes bro ! They have come along nicely

What temps are you at day/night atm ?

The biker looks a real good cut !

Thanks
GA

Hey, GA. Temps right now are averaging mid 80s during the day and mid 50s at night. My zip code is 95492 if you want it more precise.

Alpen rock

Lookin mighty fine here!!:peacock:

These are gonna yield, really curious to see how these strains turn outside, I think thats the only Outdoor Biker and Karma OG show online AFAIK.

Props fr sharing:tiphat:

testymctester

Veteran
Lookin mighty fine here!!:peacock:

These are gonna yield, really curious to see how these strains turn outside, I think thats the only Outdoor Biker and Karma OG show online AFAIK.

Props fr sharing:tiphat:

Thanks for stopping by, AR. I'm really excited to see what these girls do :dance013:

mack 10

Veteran
Very nice.
I had a mixed up between the kog and bikers.
The plant ended up with an amazing Skittles sweets smell.
On the vine its super pungent.
The skittle OG. too
Which of the 2 would you guess?
( no pics its drying)

testymctester

Veteran
Very nice.
I had a mixed up between the kog and bikers.
The plant ended up with an amazing Skittles sweets smell.
On the vine its super pungent.
The skittle OG. too
Which of the 2 would you guess?
( no pics its drying)

Sounds great! I have never flowered either of these girls, so I can't help identify the skittles aroma. I definitely wouldn't mind having a sweet OG though.

testymctester

Veteran
It's really hard to get a clean picture of Karma's OG, but here is the Biker Kush. She is the definitely the stinkiest lady in the garden.
1515769_751719528272187_1675115079_n.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts