What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma's OG and Biker Kush 2.0

joebean91

hang the sonofabitch anyways
ICMag Donor
Really really nice flowers and shatter you have here testy !! . Inspired to try and find some Karma gear , great job!

dimebag_

new karma gear

new karma gear

Testmeister-whats up bud
hey I was looking to grab a pack or two of some latest karma and/or cannarado gear. Was eyeing the karm down, firerado, shave ice, cookie crisp f2, and couple others. What are your thoughts on his new stuff? are any of them looking good to you? It seems like most all of the karma stuff wants to run pretty long 9-11 weeks, or even longer on some. Not sure if I'm into those longer flower times but I'm sure his crosses are fire. Just curious if you've heard any great things or any demand for any one particular strain, or if any were super special. cheers bro

db-

testymctester

Veteran
Testmeister-whats up bud
hey I was looking to grab a pack or two of some latest karma and/or cannarado gear. Was eyeing the karm down, firerado, shave ice, cookie crisp f2, and couple others. What are your thoughts on his new stuff? are any of them looking good to you? It seems like most all of the karma stuff wants to run pretty long 9-11 weeks, or even longer on some. Not sure if I'm into those longer flower times but I'm sure his crosses are fire. Just curious if you've heard any great things or any demand for any one particular strain, or if any were super special. cheers bro

db-

I don't know that much about Karma gear to be honest. I grabbed these 2 cuts from Stardust Gardens last year and then ran his WhiteA5Haze testers. Everything I have seen and heard about Karma is great, so grab whatever sounds good to you. I'm sorry I can't really help more than that. :tiphat:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
@dimbag

What you looking for in the strain. You want a shorter lower time. If 10 weeks is acceptebel you can kind of run moat OG.s i do. The the white hybrids are faster aswell. Like ghostrider and white og will finish faster.

Just stay away from the sativa hybrids i just dropped. Headbanger can be on longside aswell depending on pheno.

dimebag_

@dimbag

What you looking for in the strain. You want a shorter lower time. If 10 weeks is acceptebel you can kind of run moat OG.s i do. The the white hybrids are faster aswell. Like ghostrider and white og will finish faster.

Just stay away from the sativa hybrids i just dropped. Headbanger can be on longside aswell depending on pheno.
Hey wassup

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods...was wondering if the karm down and the headstash were 10 week plus strains as well? How is the potency on the karm down? Any info on these two would be awesome! thx

dbag

Latest posts

Latest posts