What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma's OG and Biker Kush 2.0

testymctester

Veteran
That looks so nice testy. Snap a pic of the KOG anyways will ya?

Sure, no problem

11373905_619139258226296_1904532624_n.jpg

testymctester

Veteran
Thanks everyone! The biker looks like she could be done by the end of the month and Karma's OG looks like she might go mid-October at this point. We have some really hot days coming up, so that might help speed up the ripening a bit.

Alpen rock

Holly cow:woohoo:

They are beautiful :good:, healthy as can be and the Biker seems alot quicker than I would have thought outdoor...I bet the trim on this beauty would make a killer dry sift hash :biggrin:

Thks fr sharing:tiphat:

testymctester

Veteran
Hey testy

Love this pic

How has your weather been ?

Thanks for the update

GA

Thanks GA! Weather was really hot everyday last week (90-100+) and then we got a lot of rain yesterday. I don't think I lost any branches, but will be checking it out this morning. I'll get pics up after the sun rises.

testymctester

Veteran
Hey testy

Thanks for the update

Nice outdoor shot don't see much KG gear grown outdoor online :tiphat:

How much longer are you going to run her ? Or will weather force harvest ?

Thanks
GA

Thanks GA. I've been trying to decide this myself. She looks like another week or more would do her well. There is no sign of mold or pm, and I'm starting to notice just a little bit of spider mite spotting on a couple of the fan leaves. I think I can let her ride for another week. So, that's the plan for now.