What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma's OG and Biker Kush 2.0

StardustGardens

It looks like a total success with those girls you picked up. Hopefully this will convince others that Karma's gear not only kicks ass indoors but it sure looks like the do great out.
Next year is just around the corner brother and I'll be getting as many as possible to the outdoor folks. 2016 is looking real promising for sure. I'm going to use these pics if you don't mind?
Thanks for sharing. Karma squad is coming big time in 2016

testymctester

Veteran
It looks like a total success with those girls you picked up. Hopefully this will convince others that Karma's gear not only kicks ass indoors but it sure looks like the do great out.
Next year is just around the corner brother and I'll be getting as many as possible to the outdoor folks. 2016 is looking real promising for sure. I'm going to use these pics if you don't mind?
Thanks for sharing. Karma squad is coming big time in 2016

Hell yeah man. They both did really well outside. Maybe just a little bit less weight with Karma's OG, but the Biker Kush put out a pound in a 20 gallon.

Please feel free to use my pics. Thanks again for the cuts bro.

testymctester

Veteran
Last pic of Karma's OG

11934904_954673814578204_1933945419_n.jpg

The biker came down last weekend and Karma's OG came down yesterday. I'm very happy with these ladies and would definitely run them again outside. I'm doing whole plant extractions with them both, so I'll snag a bud of each before they go to the extractor and post some pics of the dry buds.

I took cuts of both and will also flower them out indoor.

nickman

Veteran
Awesome job testy... We'll done brother... Them girls sure did shine outside ... I'd like to see the differences in them between inside and outside...

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
They look awesome testy!!! If ya haven't heard, the Karma's OG x Biker Kush, are really awesome plants. I would love to see what you can do with them.

Maybe if our not too busy, we can see the slabs made from the whole plant extractions you do? I would love to hear the % numbers both those strains give back during Bud extraction.

nickman

Veteran
They look awesome testy!!! If ya haven't heard, the Karma's OG x Biker Kush, are really awesome plants. I would love to see what you can do with them.

Maybe if our not too busy, we can see the slabs made from the whole plant extractions you do? I would love to hear the % numbers both those strains give back during Bud extraction.

Me too...
Awesome pic

testymctester

Veteran

Me too...
Awesome pic

The Karma OG and Biker cross sounds killer. Really want to try his White OG and D Kush next. Also really stoked to see what comes out of his sativa testers that are flowering now. :biggrin:

Can't give you the numbers with the extracts though because I tried something new this year. Decided to put the best tops of all my plants into a premium concentrate. What I can tell you is that my extractor buddy put about 3 pounds (1350 grams) of Biker Kush, Cherry AK47, Elmer's Glue, Sour Bubble, and White Fire into a 3lb tube and got back about a half pound (240 grams) of concentrate.

1741699_1199510856729677_1089440836_n.jpg

Next blend will have all of the Karma's OG I harvested and the rest of the Biker Kush, etc.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
The Karma OG and Biker cross sounds killer. Really want to try his White OG and D Kush next. Also really stoked to see what comes out of his sativa testers that are flowering now. :biggrin:

Can't give you the numbers with the extracts though because I tried something new this year. Decided to put the best tops of all my plants into a premium concentrate. What I can tell you is that my extractor buddy put about 3 pounds (1350 grams) of Biker Kush, Cherry AK47, Elmer's Glue, Sour Bubble, and White Fire into a 3lb tube and got back about a half pound (240 grams) of concentrate.

View Image

Next blend will have all of the Karma's OG I harvested and the rest of the Biker Kush, etc.

That shit right there look's absolutely amazing!! Given those numbers that's still an almost 18% return. That's a real respectable percentage imo.

mack 10

Veteran

View Image

Holy shit!
Now that looks like some tasty shatter!

testymctester

Veteran
Holy shit!
Now that looks like some tasty shatter!

Thanks Mack! It really is nice. The plants were harvested a little on the early side so the resin is not too ripe and the effects are not too sedative. This is definitely my favorite for daytime dabbing.

testymctester

Veteran
Finally got around to processing the rest of the Biker Kush and Karma's OG from outside. If you're in or around Sonoma County, you can pick up the Karma Blend from Organicann. It has a bit darker color, but is completely transparent and stable.

12298856_1619864211612551_275037455_n.jpg

I'll have samples for anyone going to the Emerald Cup!

Latest posts

Latest posts