What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Sour A5 Haze - Testers

Bmac1

Veteran
So yesterday was 9 weeks and while I was staking the plants this morning, it was a good opportunity to get some whole plant shots. They sure have been putting on weight the last week or so.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The oddball

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Some bud shots.

Front left plant followed by front right, the A5 leaner. 2 pics each. I have both of these backed up. The left is hard to identify the smell but it is the sturdiest of the bunch. The A5 leaner still has a slight metallic thing going on but it is giving way to a something sweet and skunky.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Next is the oddball. Basically a single cola that is very dense and thick. Would be a good SOG plant. Definitely a pine funk on this one.

picture.php

picture.php

Next is the middle left. This one got the tip burnt but the cola is getting massive. Hard to peg the smell of this one too.

picture.php

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Back left plant first. I think this is the most sour looking plant. Also hard to peg the smell and the floppiest of the bunch.

picture.php

picture.php

Back right plant. Similar smell to the A5 leaner but with less metallic and a hint of menthol.

picture.php

picture.php

og.naj

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Back left plant look great! it look like a great buds structure. Nice job Bmac1
[/FONT]

nickman

Veteran
Very nice brother...!!!...

Those r getting massive man... I like how the back left and back right plants look...

Great job with these bro...!!!...

Bmac1

Veteran
Thanks for stopping by folks. We are trucking along here at 10 weeks today on these Sour A5 Haze.

I dont think they have gotten much fatter in the last week but they seem to be getting more dense this week for sure.

Group shot

picture.php

A5 leaner.which is the front right. Looks like maybe another 3ish weeks if I were a betting man. Has a sweetness to it that I cant really peg, maybe mango. Not getting much of that metallic note any more but I am dealing with a cold this week so the sniffer isnt on it's a game.

picture.php

picture.php

This is the front left. I really like the look of this one and I would say this one maybe has 3 weeks left also. Not much in the smell department.

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Front left cont'd

picture.php

This is the oddball. She is like a baseball bat and still haze a pine funk to her.

picture.php

This is the middle left one with the burnt tip. Hard to peg the smell of this one but nothing overly pungent. Looks like it might flower forever, lol.

picture.php

A lower bud. This looks closer to finishing that anything on the cola.

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Back left plant. Also hard to peg the smell but I do like the structure and look of the buds. She is the most floppy of the bunch ut this one and the next one are both the closest to finishing I would think. Maybe 2 weeks.

picture.php

picture.php

Back right plant is next and this one is looking close. It is the most pungent of the bunch and has a very similar scent to the A5 leaner, just stronger.

picture.php

picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Very nice looking. Definitely getting denser... by the looks o& them...

I’m liking the last two in this photo bomb...