What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Sour A5 Haze - Testers

Bmac1

Veteran
Thanks GF. I had horrible luck with rooting cuts of these and had 2 root. I'll keep them alive till I smoke them and then decide if they will stick around.

1 pic of each plant below and the first 2 are the ones I have backed up.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
These are the back 2 plants. It's too bad I dont have back ups as I personally like the look of these 2 the best. A couple of others have said the same. They also look like they will be the first ones ready.

picture.php

picture.php

og.naj

Sad for your backup cut but yes reveg is a other possibility for you bro!

Anyway your buds looks great with wonderfull structure and she are full of trichs! Nice job!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh la la. Man those look like they could peel your wig back!!! Pretty flowers! :respect:

dank.Frank

Bmac1

Veteran
Thanks for stopping by folks. A reveg is not feasible with these as the lowers are very cleared out so I wouldnt be able to leave much to reveg. It would leave the plants too big for my veg area and I cant justify leaving the flower tent running for 2 plants to reveg.

I am definitely getting excited to try these out. I am sure it will be good smoke. Hopefully not so racy that I have to give a smoke report while hiding in a closet and sweating it out, haha.

Today is 11 weeks and the smell has really picked up this past week. At lights out, the stench shows itself and tells me that it's time for a filter replacement. I still cant quite peg the smells I am getting and one of them in particular has almost no noticeable smell at all. I can say that I am not getting the characteristic haze funk from any of them. No incense, sandalwood, spiciness etc.

Group shot

picture.php

Front right

picture.php

Front left. I like the way this one looks and it is fat but this is the one that barely has any noticeable smell.

picture.php

This is the oddball, middle right plant. Looking almost ready. Very dense nugs on this one and still hold a piney smell.

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Middle left plant with the huge top cola that got a bit burnt.

picture.php

Back left plant looking damn near ready.

picture.php

Back right plant. Looking just about ready as well. This is far and away the stinkiest of the bunch. Same smell as the front right plant but much more pronounced.

picture.php

Something else I am contemplating is turning the light back to 420w from the 630w for the last couple weeks here. Kind of a signal to finish if you will. Any arguments for or against?

Would help drop temps a couple degrees as despite the cold snap, the tent is still 29-30 degrees with lights on.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maybe try changing the light schedule to 11/13 as well, if you haven't already. That can help signal finish for longer flowering sativas.

Not sure I'd cut back wattage.

Beautiful job across the board! :respect:

dank.Frank

Bmac1

Veteran
I have done just that DF. Left the wattage and moved the timer back an hour. Thanks for the input.

Bmac1

Veteran
They have been on 11/13 this week and I believe they are just about ready. Tomorrow is 12 weeks, they have drastically slowed their drinking this week and the trichs are cloudy with amber starting to appear. I may pull them down this weekend if I can get around to it. I did pull a nana off of the oddball the other day but didnt see anything else. I think she is just saying she is ready.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

B

bench warmer

Best grow thread I’ve seen in a long time buddy. Massive respect! They must’ve been a lot of work with the staking required, but certainly worth the effort.

Question for you on your organic mix. I’ve had quite a challenge getting crab shell meal & wonder if you think insect frass might be a viable alternative. I’m assuming the crab shell meal was used for its contribution of chitin...?

Looking forward to the smoke report on those girls.