What's new

Karma Genetics Sour A5 Haze - Testers

Bmac1

Veteran
Thanks bench.

Zomboy, I may give them another top dress of some kelp flour and ewc, maybe a bit of fish emulsion. I think I will stop the protekt in the next week or two.

Bmac1

Veteran
I know I am due an update here as yesterday was 8 weeks. Last week I did give them a top dress of ewc and kelp flour. They have been yellowing up quite quickly but fattening up nicely. I need to address the early yellowing, not sure if it is the mix itself, smaller pots etc.

I am drudging through the holidays and trying to keep my head up but a very close friend of mine took his own life this holiday season and it's been very tough. I will grab a few pics at some point this weekend.

Zomboy

Veteran
I know I am due an update here as yesterday was 8 weeks. Last week I did give them a top dress of ewc and kelp flour. They have been yellowing up quite quickly but fattening up nicely. I need to address the early yellowing, not sure if it is the mix itself, smaller pots etc.

I am drudging through the holidays and trying to keep my head up but a very close friend of mine took his own life this holiday season and it's been very tough. I will grab a few pics at some point this weekend.

Sorry for your loss Bmac

Siskiyou

Veteran
Take good care of yourself, Bmac1. Losing a good friend is always difficult. sending love your way.

B

bench warmer

I’m so sorry for your tragic loss my friend. There’s no making sense of some things. Take care of yourself. Your garden is clearly a thing of beauty. Focus as much as you can on the beauty that surrounds you. :comfort:

Bmac1

Veteran
Thank you for the kind words fellas.

As promised, here are some pics.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Continued with the oddball first. Last couple of pics really seem to be displaying what I would think is a sour diesel look with the way the calyx' are developing. The plant with the solo cup is really beating out though not the densest bud.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Hey bmac, sorry to hear about your friend...!!!... That’s a terrible thing to have to deal with... Especially if it was a very close friend...

I wonder why the plants are yellowing out so early... you run an amended soil, correct???
Did you amend the soil for a long run or did you just use what you always use???

Maybe you could start giving them some bottled organic notes... I’m just tossing out ideas here... the plants most likely still have about six weeks to go at least... Wouldn’t you think???

You’ll have some nice buds regardless of the leaves though, I’m sure of that...!!!...

Happy Holidays broski.....

B

bench warmer

:jawdrop:
It looks like you could end up with pounds from a 630 cmh
:bow:

Bmac1

Veteran
Hey bmac, sorry to hear about your friend...!!!... That’s a terrible thing to have to deal with... Especially if it was a very close friend...

I wonder why the plants are yellowing out so early... you run an amended soil, correct???
Did you amend the soil for a long run or did you just use what you always use???

Maybe you could start giving them some bottled organic notes... I’m just tossing out ideas here... the plants most likely still have about six weeks to go at least... Wouldn’t you think???

You’ll have some nice buds regardless of the leaves though, I’m sure of that...!!!...

Happy Holidays broski.....

Thanks nickman and the same to you. He was a close friend indeed. Was my best friend in the world for a long time. We hadn't been quite as close over the past few years but he was still part of my inner circle.

It is an amended mix and it's the same as always. I didn't do anything differently for the mix itself. I noticed the yellowing on the last run too and thought I had begged too long for the smaller pots. This time, they were flowered within a week of going into the pots. Wierd thing though is that the oddball has barely yellowed at all.

I would think maybe 4-5 weeks left.

:jawdrop:
It looks like you could end up with pounds from a 630 cmh
:bow:

Love the optimism bench. I would be happy with 1lb though. A mark I have not hit in organics yet.

Does it still have a metallic smell?

It's tough to tell. Collectively, they stink for sure but it's hard to distinguish between them now. Nothing overly pungent with any of them that I can pick out but once I touch or smell one, that's really all I can smell. Plus if I use the fish emulsion, that aroma kind of over powers a bit too.

Bmac1

Veteran
9 weeks today. Am running out to get some more ties today as I will need to get the stakes out tonight. Over the past week, they really seem to be putting on weight and starting to sway and flop.

I will get some pics this evening pre and post support group.

B

bench warmer

I’ve got to admit, your updates to this thread have been a highlight of my weeks recently. :wahey:

Bmac1

Veteran
Glad to be of service bench. The positivity is always appreciated. Should be a good few weeks now as they get their swell on heading to the finish line. I would estimate 4-5 weeks left at this point.

I'll try to get more detail on the smells this evening too.

Bmac1

Veteran
Thanks for popping by Karma. I have top dressed twice now with kelp flour. 2 tablespoons in each pot with each top dress. Its since the last one that the weight seems to be really coming on.

I have not given a tea to these pla ts at all but maybe an ACT with kelp would be even better at this point.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to hear you got the A5 PM as well. You deserve a shot at those genetics. I know it's been your personal pursuit for about as long as I've known you. I really hope you find something special. Might as well, keep them in the same thread...lol.

dank.Frank

Bmac1

Veteran
Hey DF, thanks for popping by. Glad to hear things are going well for you in and out of the garden. I've not been too vocal on the board as of late but I'm still following along.

I did indeed get the A5 PM but as much as it hurt to do so, I had to pass. I let Karma know that I was very appreciative of his generosity but that I wouldnt be able to fit in another long flowering run before I shut down in late spring. Therefore it wouldnt be fair for me to take them being that he wants to get some journals going pronto. I will do my best to snag a pack when they hit the market though.

Update and pic dump incoming.

Latest posts

Latest posts