What's new

Karma Genetics Sour A5 Haze - Testers

Bmac1

Veteran
Wowserz...!!!...

They’re looking fantastic bmac1...

Your running two 315 watt cmh’s if I’m correct or is it two 630’s .?.
8m just wondering if they’re in one hood or two... looks like one in the pic..

That’s pretty unbelievable that they are still stretching at week 5... I don’t think I’ve ever grown anything that stretched past week 4...

But then again I’ve never grown a proper pure haze...

I’m liking the plant in the last picture...!!!...

Pretty kool that one of the cuts you got to root is the one that karma says is A5 dominant....
At least it’s not the no frost plant...

Thanks nickman. It is 2 315w in one fixture. To do it again, I think I would get 2 separate 315w fixtures. I had even contemplated getting two new reflectors to use this round but held off.

I have not had anything that has stretched this much and I have had some stretchy girls. These plants went like 4x -5x so far and I'm sure they will go a couple more inches yet.

The last pic was my early favorite pick. They are all looking really nice though aside from the puzzling frostless one. But there is still plenty of time for her yet. She could be a late bloomer.

Check out this link...
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=8715155#post8715155

Nice looking flowers, thanks for keeping us updated!

Thank you.

og.naj

Looking really nice Bmac1. No luck with the rooting clone but if you have a A5 dom pheno in the two it will be very good :)

Looks like futur big cola room!!

Bmac1

Veteran
Thanks og.naj. The big cola room is a certainty I would think. Starting to wonder a bit about support at this point. They seem fairly sturdy so far and have been getting silica with every watering so it would be great to see them hold themselves up but I will wait and see what they tell me.

It's taken some resolve on my end to not be plucking these big fans but I want to just let them do their thing as stress free as possible. I've been tucking them under where I can and hopefully I am rewarded with more than just larf.

Bmac1

Veteran
6 weeks today. The stretch finally seems to have stopped, thank Jesus! Lol.

They are doing well. The tent is a bit overgrown for my liking but it will still produce. Just need better penetration. Been giving serious thought to an Led setup and a fabric bed. I would like to have a stable of moms before that though.

picture.php

picture.php

A5 looker

picture.php

Front left

picture.php

This is the oddball. She is really fattening up and finally showing some frost.

picture.php

B

bench warmer

You’ve got what the kids back in the day used to call “Mad skillz” B. Looks like a massive yield coming your way. :woohoo:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Great looks like you made it threw. Hi hi

Watch these going to be big budded next.

Great show brother.

Bmac1

Veteran
looking great!

Thanks siskiyou.

How are they smelling?

Nice job so far :tiphat:

Thanks Zomboy. I am getting different things from them but am not the best at describing them. I will be checking them out more closely as we move forward but so far I get some pine notes, something sweet on a couple. A bit of a metallic thing too. Almost like how a pocket full of coins smell.

Wow!
They’ve stacked up well :tiphat: lovely stuff

There is going to be some fat colas for sure. Front left is already stacking hard but I'm not sure how dense she will be. Still early though as I dont think I am even half way yet.

You’ve got what the kids back in the day used to call “Mad skillz” B. Looks like a massive yield coming your way. :woohoo:
Thanks Bench. I dont have kids but I imagine some similarities in that I am just trying to get them to maturity without dying, lol.

Great looks like you made it threw. Hi hi

Watch these going to be big budded next.

Great show brother.

Yes, finally, lol. The next few weeks should be fun as the spears develop.

nickman

Veteran
Looks fantastic Bmac...

I like that; smells like a pocket full of coins...!!!... have u smelled pockets of coins before...?... lol... just joking. I can think in my head though exactly how that would smell...!!!...

Bmac1

Veteran
Thanks fellas.

Nickman, lol, was just what came to mind. I can smell the tent a bit at lights on and lights off but there is nothing overly pungent at this point. Hints of pine, something metallic, some menthol particularly on the oddball which is still very green compared to the rest.

Here we are at 7 weeks for the Sour A5 Haze.

Had to stake the two in the back as they are starting to lean hard. I have a feeling I will be adding more support over the next few weeks.

They are fattening up nicely though not a lot in the smell department.

They are yellowing up and dropping leaves. Hopefully they dont fade too fast because I would think there are probably 5-7 weeks left.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Continued

picture.php

The oddball. Still dark green and is the densest and maybe fattest cola.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Zomboy

Veteran
Oh yeah theyre fattening up nice. Looking good 👍🏻

You going to feed them anything? I ended up giving my Killer A5s a few feedings of Botanicare PBP to help get them through the last few weeks.

Latest posts

Latest posts