What's new

Karma Genetics Sour A5 Haze - Testers

Zomboy

Veteran
Cant wait to see the buds on these monsters

Whats your humidity level when you aren't running the humidifier?

B

bench warmer

They're looking perfect B. Bound to bring you jars of top shelf headstash.

Bmac1

Veteran
returnitgang-growth-growing-up-sprout-5Yl9jArDeVlttTd2x6

Bmac1

Veteran
Here we are at almost 4 weeks.

SequoiatreeinYosemitePark-5bc6aca44cedfd0026930ea8.jpg

Haha.

Thanks DF, I am pretty pleased so far. The stretch is no joke. I am snapping necks with a vengeance now. Broke one of the tops a bit last night and I'm not even mad about it, lol.

Friday is 4 weeks and I will get some pics. The first of the cuts are starting to root.

Bmac1

Veteran
Today is 4 weeks of 12/12 on these beasts. Stretch is slowing and buds are setting in. Trichs are forming now and I am starting to pick up some aroma, mainly something metallic with hints of pine.

The fans are becoming very thin and all but one plant are quite uniform. One has stayed shorter and less branchy.

Should get good over the next few weeks and I will start to show more of the individual plants and some buds.

Top dressed with a couple tablespoons of kelp last week. Still might top dress some ewc this weekend. With the cleaning up of the lowers, I was more conservative than usual and with how they have been growing, maybe too conservative. Some stuff below that will surely be larf but we will see how it goes. I dont want to do any more stripping at this stage.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Wow, they’re looking very happy bmac1...

Looks like there’s lots of budsites...
how tall are they at this point...?...

Keep up the good work buddy...!!!...

Bmac1

Veteran
Thanks nickman. I havent measured in a bit but I would think they are about 4 feet or taller, from the soil. Pretty crazy considering they were flipped at under a foot.

Bmac1

Veteran
Thanks Mr B.

Today is 5 weeks of 12/12 for these Sour A5 Haze. Still creeping towards the light. Hopefully that stops soon because I am pretty much out of head room in the tent. 5 of the 6 look very similar and haze like but one plant, pic #6 I believe is just wanting to grow one cola, is much shorter and there is barely a visible trichome on it.

The others are starting to get quite frosty and stinky. 2 of the 5 hazey specimens did get some epsom salt today as they are looking a little mg hungry.

I took 3 cuts from each plant about 3 weeks ago and as you see in the last pic, only #2 and #7 had cuts throw roots. Been having horrible luck but at least I will have something to pick from.

I have to remeber to keep the phone sideways to keep the pics upright here. My apologies for the neck pain.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
This one flew a little close to the sun and you can see it on the top of the cola.

picture.php

This is the oddball with no frost.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
These are the two cuts. Only plants to throw roots. These are the two front plants in the tent and both look good so Fingers crossed that one of these would be the chosen keeper at the finish line.

picture.php

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Now this is fun.

You can pull this off. Puts the fun back in to growing.

The oddball i cant place yet. All the others i can see 2 being mixed. And one clear A5 dominant one.

This one is by look all A no SD.
attachment.php

Attachments

• user78153_pic1993788_1575654978.jpg
    user78153_pic1993788_1575654978.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 29

Bmac1

Veteran
Thanks for chiming in Karma. The one you pictured is one of the 2 that I was able to back up so that makes me happy. The oddball is odd for sure given the siblings are all fairly uniform. It is looking like it will bulk up just fine but I do prefer the more branchy type plants in my set up.

These next weeks will be very fun.

nickman

Veteran
Wowserz...!!!...

They’re looking fantastic bmac1...

Your running two 315 watt cmh’s if I’m correct or is it two 630’s .?.
8m just wondering if they’re in one hood or two... looks like one in the pic..

That’s pretty unbelievable that they are still stretching at week 5... I don’t think I’ve ever grown anything that stretched past week 4...

But then again I’ve never grown a proper pure haze...

I’m liking the plant in the last picture...!!!...

Pretty kool that one of the cuts you got to root is the one that karma says is A5 dominant....
At least it’s not the no frost plant...