What's new

Just some more people getting shot in the US

Cannavore

Veteran
I never would have guessed

Screenshot_20231026-100100.png

Wait

RobFromTX

Where are you guys getting all your information on him? Because im all over the place and all i can find is that he was a shooting instructor who served in the army reserve

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Someone should stop the progressives from doing all of these mass shootings.

Imagine if a left-leaning or progressive person ever asked for background checks and mental health requirements for owning a gun. What a crazy thought that would be.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i will never understand how/why that nobody takes shit seriously. if a large dog comes at me snarling etc, hackles raised, i take their threat at face value and react accordingly. "that big SOB is gonna BITE my ass!" i don't go "well, i don't see any overt signs showing whether his previous threats to bite someone was actual or merely implied. therefore i do not recommend any action at this time." :oops:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i will never understand how/why that nobody takes shit seriously. if a large dog comes at me snarling etc, hackles raised, i take their threat at face value and react accordingly. "that big SOB is gonna BITE my ass!" i don't go "well, i don't see any overt signs showing whether his previous threats to bite someone was actual or merely implied. therefore i do not recommend any action at this time." :oops:
Cases like this always fall back to the same thing - hubris.

"Oh he wouldn't really do anything." "He's just blowing off steam." "He's a veteran." That last one is the important one because that means he's a trained fucking killer!