What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just some more people getting shot in the US

Cannavore

Veteran
I never would have guessed

Screenshot_20231026-100100.png

Wait

RobFromTX

Where are you guys getting all your information on him? Because im all over the place and all i can find is that he was a shooting instructor who served in the army reserve

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Someone should stop the progressives from doing all of these mass shootings.

Imagine if a left-leaning or progressive person ever asked for background checks and mental health requirements for owning a gun. What a crazy thought that would be.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i will never understand how/why that nobody takes shit seriously. if a large dog comes at me snarling etc, hackles raised, i take their threat at face value and react accordingly. "that big SOB is gonna BITE my ass!" i don't go "well, i don't see any overt signs showing whether his previous threats to bite someone was actual or merely implied. therefore i do not recommend any action at this time." :oops:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i will never understand how/why that nobody takes shit seriously. if a large dog comes at me snarling etc, hackles raised, i take their threat at face value and react accordingly. "that big SOB is gonna BITE my ass!" i don't go "well, i don't see any overt signs showing whether his previous threats to bite someone was actual or merely implied. therefore i do not recommend any action at this time." :oops:
Cases like this always fall back to the same thing - hubris.

"Oh he wouldn't really do anything." "He's just blowing off steam." "He's a veteran." That last one is the important one because that means he's a trained fucking killer!

Latest posts

Latest posts