What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just some more people getting shot in the US

buzzmobile

Veteran
when i was a kid, i used to dream that i had gills & could stay under and swim with fish. i could see clearly in the dreams too, not the blurred images you get in real life...
Come on down and have your dream come true. If you are well groomed you can get rainbow trout gills.
1685272703238.png

Gry

Veteran
The opening scene to the show where they walk up to the pond and Opie throws the rock was shot at a local
park in North Hollywood about a ten minute drive
from where I sit right now.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
yeah but not that bastion of racism Tennessee ;)
:ROFLMAO: i've been pointing out that shit since forever. the KKK started here, and is still active. they try to avoid any publicity though. no public cross burnings, no marches...but look at what GOP pols all over the state are doing, and the truth is obvious. got one here locally (Joe Carr) that is fixated on "woke". anything that he doesn't like, or anyone that won't suck The Chumps ass is "woke" according to him. he thinks that Juneteenth is a "woke holiday" (voted against recognizing it. he lost 17-4) and said "we shouldn't give "these people" an inch." i wonder who "these people" might be? :unsure: then goes on to say "no one in Sullivan County is in favor of it, almost nobody." i'm sure the local Klan is with him on this. then he claims that the demonstration in Nashville at the Capitol was an "insurrection" because whataboutism. no injuries, no officer deaths, just people clamoring for better laws. i disagree with the protesters largely because they demand that "something" be done, but haven't got a fucking clue what might work that is constitutional.

Latest posts

Latest posts