What's new

Diary Just one more ride...

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
I changed out the pallets for aluminum jack stands and made the tables 1 panel wide with the roller emt riding on strut between the jack stands and just bent the uprights to make the canopy 5’ wide
IMG_8876.jpeg

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
It sounds like one of the best years ever in CA, OR, and CO. We will see how the market deals with what its about to see.
Got 22 rotten nana seed plants still in the running. This one is my favorite so far and will take the number 1 spot. I like to rank them by number and write a few notes to help remember how the seed plants did in veg.

Attachments

• IMG_0012.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 42

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It sounds like one of the best years ever in CA, OR, and CO. We will see how the market deals with what its about to see.
Got 22 rotten nana seed plants still in the running. This one is my favorite so far and will take the number 1 spot. I like to rank them by number and write a few notes to help remember how the seed plants did in veg.
are prices currently is staying good for you?

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Yeah indoor hasn’t changed yet but the folks that stuck it out this year out west have had bigger crops than before and its just now coming down so its a month away from seeing what it all looks like. I would bet they will want to lower the indoor 1500 bulk price until all the good outdoor is gone through. Packaged by the gram indoor we get 2500 wholesale and our retail is $10g but max seems to be an elbow a day for a store. I am pretty good down to 800 so i see no reason not to be ramping up for the winter.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts