What's new

Diary Just one more ride...

DaEarl73

just got off the phone with a local guy he has all the equipment to take it from rough material all the way to finish press hash Rosin.. I’m gonna bring him my material 2500 g at a time the first batch he can process right in front of me we can see what the returns will be and then we’ll figure out a price
You can make a jar test. Put 10g or more in a icewater-jar, and you know if it’s a washer or not. It’s strain specific. And I agree with 1g jars with sticker to sell. You need a flower power logo

DaEarl73

Maybe next time .. that’s the way to maximize (y) I just wanna get out of this as quickly as possible & still keep a profit
After you saw the process, you can teach it your trimmers and you would just need a barrel bags and freeze dryer that you maybe can borrow or bring your frozen ice to someone with a freeze dryer

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
SB, AAK, CR
Sunshining through Cadillac rainbows smoke. She is gmo funky
IMG_8783.jpeg
IMG_8780.jpeg
IMG_8779.jpeg
IMG_8777.jpeg
IMG_8778.jpeg
IMG_8784.jpeg

Last edited:

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
That an the cr have beautiful purple hues!

The pool looks bigger every time I see it lol. How big is it?

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
First day of flower and 2 weeks to the day into flower. They just needed some warm, bright co2. I had a real slip with ph lock out for the last month. I was just doing what i always do and not checking ph just adding what i always have and things started looking rough in veg. I blamed it on everything else, coco, knats, airflow… and after a couple weeks caught my veg tanks up near 7.5 and started checking everyday again. Things are finally back to green and healthy, it took a month. The rotten nana seed plants are 2 months old and maybe a 18” tall because of the problems. I am going to clone them and run the clones and save the seed plants for moms and see how that goes. Swapped back to foliage pro for veg. Took the kids on a suffer fest backpacking up high, it was great.
IMG_8746.jpeg
IMG_8867.jpeg
IMG_8850.jpeg
IMG_5144.jpeg
IMG_5109.jpeg
IMG_8847.jpeg

Last edited:

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
It got me good, i didn’t take pics of course but veg was hurting. It was yellowing dying leaves with no root growth, by the time i caught i just had to throw shit out. The mac barely survived and today was the first new growth i had seen on her and she has been here 2 months. But the runtz, rs11, zoap, and gary payton are all about to fill some rows this winter.

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
An then the panels sit right on top, you are a genius! Definitely adding this to the new room. Using bamboo sticks is cave man shit compared to this lol

Latest posts

Latest posts