What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Just one more ride...

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Just a couple more weeks
IMG_0090.png
IMG_0091.png
IMG_0092.png

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ill be getting a hash return because that’s the direction everything else is going in I smelt a jar of the hash Press rosin and fucking incredible delightful..

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
I went a little nuts getting clones and they are just now getting big enough to take trays of each. I let veg stay too cold a few weeks ago and thought they had the viroid or something, panicking i picked up as many replacements as i could find just in case so now its loaded. Mac1, Grape gas, rs11, gary payton, zoap, blueberry muffin, mother of berries, runtz, pure Michigan are the ones i am most excited about. This was a couple weeks ago, they turned around now, but 65 degreess for a while really fucked them up.
IMG_0490.jpeg

Cut a room yesterday with the relentless rotten nana seed plants and there were 3 real nice ones that get a rerun. I have 2 good rn males i am going to cross with everything. The other room is halfway with the best selections from dark queen and banana fire breath looking good and the boof.
IMG_0540.jpeg
IMG_0539.jpeg

Be sure you are fortunate to not have these worries right now. Woke up and the power was out with a 0 on the thermometer. It did come back on as i was creating a survivable room so thats good. The roads are impassable probably until Tuesday, worst i have seen them in my lifetime. It snowed 6-8 then got just above freezing and rained then got real cold.

Got a warm fire, the kids are home, and have plenty of everything. Its a blue dream day.

Last edited:

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Yeah no matter how ready i am, i never want to have to deal with that. The pool has added to that worry and will be made easy before next winter. I am really hoping batteries will be a reasonable option one day soon. If i could cover a 5 day outage and just supply the most basic needs thats all i need. A outdoor wood boiler is first, for the pool.

Latest posts

Latest posts