What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Just one more ride...

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Just more boof and some alien apple kush on the right. I can’t figure out posting pics with the new phone. We did figure out how to hand trim 100 last month, its been busy. Opening up another retail spot this month.

Attachments

• IMG_0061.jpeg
    7.3 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0060.jpeg
    6.3 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0059.jpeg
    6 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0057.jpeg
    5.2 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0058.jpeg
    5.7 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0056.jpeg
    6.1 MB · Views: 52
Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1B966522-C30B-41A3-B536-0DF8338D3F43.gif

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
He was 3 months from finishing a career that earned him a pension for life. We had worked together all of our adult lives, traveled together, we were best of friends. I found him in the woods. He used a gun he had gotten back a few weeks before because everything was going good and then work started fucking with him. Makes me mad as fuck

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Just more boof and some alien apple kush on the right. I can’t figure out posting pics with the new phone. We did figure out how to hand trim 100 last month, its been busy. Opening up another retail spot this month.
Retail huh?
That’s a whole different level of involvement lol.
Sorry to hear the crap news about your friend.

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
His business is it’s totally completely “vertically integrated “ up the chain at all stages growing processing and then ultimately selling … it’s amazing:bow: His results speak for themselves…the profit stay in house

Latest posts

Latest posts