What's new

just blew 8000$

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
damn, why all the hate..the guys proud of his new car..enjoy it bro..

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
because 8 grand for a 95 is just crazy unless the car has like 50k miles on it and is in wicked condition. Theres gotta be PLENTY of cherries you can find for 8 grand(especially the turbo/awd model), why owuld you wanna buy an old dodge? If i rememeber correctly those dodge stealths were riddled with problems and were not reliable at all, if i was gonna buy anything i woulda bought the japanese equivilent with the mitsubishi 3000 GT, the same thing without all the crappy american parts.

groady-ho

Veteran
true,but he's happy so why make him feel bad..i drive a ford hybrid and wouldn't trade it for any japrap on the market..but then again i'm old fashioned and tend to buy american..btw it has 50,000 on it now and never had any kind of problem with it..also, i own ford stock so buying anything other is like stealing my own money..peace

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
After reading up on this purchase its not as bad as i thought, obviuosly not what id do with my 8k. Like i said i wouldve bought the mitsubishi 3k GT instead, the only dodges id spend my cash on are the Srt4, or the new srt caliber, an srt magnum, srt challenger or charger and of course the srt viper. You couldnt get me to buy any other dodge vehicle. Wasnt my intent to make you feel bad, its a bad ass car no doubt...lotsa power and great handling , you should be really happy with your purchase( i actually thought the car was worth way less but it isnt!)

groady-ho

Veteran
i hear ya, no dodges for me..actually give it a few months and dodges will probably be dirt cheap after they file for bankruptcy and diasappear all together..

true,but he's happy so why make him feel bad..i drive a ford hybrid and wouldn't trade it for any japrap on the market..but then again i'm old fashioned and tend to buy american..btw it has 50,000 on it now and never had any kind of problem with it..also, i own ford stock so buying anything other is like stealing my own money..peace

Dodge isn't American?

boroboro

Last edited:

Cabri

What Color?

What Color?

I Know the Red One`s Go Fastest.

Do you have one of those personalized License Plates.
Like CAPRI on a Capri for example. Saw One on a Dro store Vehicle GROW4IT

When I first heard medical marijuana was legal....i felt sick.

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
I dug the 3000GT at one point.....not sure I'd go out and spend 8 grand on it though.

If dude's happy, Im happy for him.... :joint:

I happy you found the car that gets you rev'd up

I happy you found the car that gets you rev'd up

Unlike the simpleton's that graced us with their boneheaded comments, I am glad you know how to rock out with your cock out despite the popular opinion.
It's a great car and is one of the classics. Its a great platform and can be modified with minimal work and can easily run in the 700hp range.
Its on my list as well as the Supra, NSX and the Fairlady Z.
OBD1 is the best anyways.

Congrats.

Attachments

• brochure-stealth-1995.jpg
    brochure-stealth-1995.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 17

groady-ho

Veteran
technically speaking most cars on the market carry parts made in japan ,u.s. taiwan , china among other places...many carry the same parts..my ford hybrid uses metric tools and many japanese parts that even will fit on the japanese models..only the nameplate and where the company is located if the difference in many instances..universal technology used by all automakers..

boroboro

So because most Honda's in the US were made in CANADA their not a Japanese company?

What?

Most Hondas sold in the USA are made in the USA (http://www.hondanews.com/categories/1092/releases/192). I suppose they do make a few in Canada (http://www.hondacorp.honda.ca/static/HondaCorp/Honda Fast Facts.pdf).

Anyway, so what? My German nameplate car was made in the USA, while my American nameplate car was made in Mexico, and my Japanese nameplate car was made in the USA.

On a higher note, my weed was all made in the USA!

zomg1

got the inspection done all is perfect, got the guy to drop the price another 500$ after he told me he sold the amp in the car to one of his friends (no worries i have 2 un-used dual channel 200w clarions just sittin around collecting dust)
im going to pick it up today, ill have pics up in a day or two.. whenever i get around to it
the car is fast as fuck, it blew my dads 1997 trans am ws6 anniversary edition outta the water
only costs 12$/month more to insure than my 1991 integra (im 20 my insurance is high i thought it would be like atleast 1000+ more/yr)
i went looking for mainly practical cars (newer civics/sentra's/accords) but as soon as i drove this thing i fell in love

it only has 63xxx km on it you haters.. one owner, SUPERB maintenance records etc., anything post 2000 that isnt a piece of shit in my price range is gonna be like ATLEAST 140xxx+ km... believe me... i know.... ive been looking... for months....

and if shit messes up, ill garage it and drive my integra

Just keep an eye out on the transmission. My younger bro was gonna buy a 3000gt but when researching into it, found the tranny to be one of the 1st things to commonly go. Best of luck

Nugz

Kizzattack

damn, why all the hate..the guys proud of his new car..enjoy it bro..

Damn straight. The only thing that matters is that the OP is happy with his new car, which evidently he is.

I don't know much about Dodge cars, but from looking at Google it's a nice car, especially for a 20 year old. Enjoy the ride!