What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

just blew 8000$

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
They saw you comin, 8g's+++ (No one EVER tells the truth about what they paid for a car up front.)

It better have a rebuilt motor and a stage 2 clutch, and be on BBS', and have winter tires, and adjustable coil overs for the winter, and I'm sorry about the interior and the weight of your sled... AWD, big turbo is fun, but scary, sloppy fun. Buddy of mine was saving for a JDM engine/trans/turbo to drop in his 240, and bought a VR4 with ~110 on it and lots of bolt on work (read - car was owned by a kid and POUNDED on) He bought it in 03 for ~6g's. It was nice to feel the turbo spool up in 2nd and 3rd, but goin fast was scary in that car. Especially with my buddy pounding away on some bald ass tires on a concrete highway...

He was looking to unload it and get the parts for his Nissan within ~a month or so.

Is the car immaculate? It could be worth 8g's if it was owned by a lil old lady fer 35k worth of sunday drives...