What's new

Jujitsu anyone.......

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
I just came here to say there were legendary Chinese masters that could supposedly kill bulls with a single blow.i don't know if I believe that but look it up.these mma fighters aint shit
Mentioned this guy a few pages back. That's what he preaches and I believe!

http://bodyworkseminars.org/the-method.html
I wouldn't discount mma fighters either though.
Nothing will get your ass kicked faster than under estimating your opponent.
:biggrin:

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
andykaufman4.jpg

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
I just came here to say there were legendary Chinese masters that could supposedly kill bulls with a single blow.i don't know if I believe that but look it up.these mma fighters aint shit
word. you can leave now

Anyone see Rafa Mendes' performance at worlds this yr? guy is amazing . i want to work on his style of passing

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
So, for the folks that train, ever had to actually use a technique in real life?

I deffo have had to choke some dudes out.

shithawk420

Veteran
no.i guess not cause I can leave now.who the hell are you guys to tell me I can leave and that I'm full of shit? seriously who hell are you guys?i personally know a gold medal judo champion and have have studied for 20 years of all kinds of martial arts mostly ninjitsu.seriously GO FUCK YOURSELF SCHREWS

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
You can call my story bs all you want.I was drunk and on drugs but its true.my dad was there too.we were doing a weed drop at this kwoon.if you think I'm lying I don't care.do some research.and there isn't nobody that can tell me something new about Bruce.I have a thousand dollars worth of JKD books.good day gentleman. I'm out

G`day SH

Deluded bro ...

I used to have a big stack o Super Man and Judge Dread comics I paid a lotta pocket money for .

Doesn`t make the content translate to a reality . Any more than seeing Steven Seagal in a movie .

There are a lotta fake Martial artists convincing people of fantasies much like TV evangilists .

The following collection of videos is exhibit #1 .
http://www.cagepotato.com/tag/martial-arts-fail-of-the-week/

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
no.i guess not cause I can leave now.who the hell are you guys to tell me I can leave and that I'm full of shit? seriously who hell are you guys?i personally know a gold medal judo champion and have have studied for 20 years of all kinds of martial arts mostly ninjitsu.seriously GO FUCK YOURSELF SCHREWS
why are you in the jiu jitsu thread

shithawk420

Veteran
Maybe I'm here cause I actually train in martial arts? I'm appauled you guys call me deluded. Whatever go have fun litlle boys.oh by the way, I might have Krav Maga lessons coming up.go fuck yourselves.stupid kids

Elmer Bud

Veteran
You can call my story bs all you want.I was drunk and on drugs but its true.my dad was there too.we were doing a weed drop at this kwoon.if you think I'm lying I don't care.do some research.and there isn't nobody that can tell me something new about Bruce.I have a thousand dollars worth of JKD books.good day gentleman. I'm out

G`day SH

Your a man of your word too I see .

Go troll some kids on Face book who might believe your fantasies .

You think that association equals facility ?
Owning Jeet Khun Do books and having friends who compete doesn`t confirm ability or knowledge .

20 years friends with an Olympic Judoka . So what ? Did he teach you judo ? Do you have any rankings in Judo ?
Have you ever been graded by a legit Sensi of Jeet Khun Do ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
G`day SH

Your a man of your word too I see .

Go troll some kids on Face book who might believe your fantasies .

You think that association equals facility ?
Owning Jeet Khun Do books and having friends who compete doesn`t confirm ability or knowledge .

20 years friends with an Olympic Judoka . So what ? Did he teach you judo ? Do you have any rankings in Judo ?
Have you ever been graded by a legit Sensi of Jeet Khun Do ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .
What does any of that matter in a discussion forum?
Rank means shit to real martial artists!

Joint Lock

Maybe I'm here cause I actually train in martial arts? I'm appauled you guys call me deluded. Whatever go have fun litlle boys.oh by the way, I might have Krav Maga lessons coming up.go fuck yourselves.stupid kids

Krav maga LMAO please bring yourself and KM to nearest gracie or 10th planet academy . ninjitsu lol . ill be quiet ,I promise .Bruce didn't invent the Newaza judo , my jiujitsu is based off of . So go fuck yourself with bruces wang . Bruce is a chorographer at most a tourney fighter . Hell Bruce didn't even know grappling arts . Until judo gene lebelle introduced him to the grappling arts . Stupid kids yeah . Show your face at one of the mentioned academies above . We will show u stupid kids/little boys . One of us be happy to show something to u . Show u how u wasted 20 years of your life . While a 16 year old white or blue belt owns your ass over and over and over again .Don't u want to go a few rounds with a brown ,black belt Thus with never throwing a single punch/kick. FACT . Notice everything u named is pretty in demo . But holds no water in real life situation . Whens the last time u saw someone come to the cage and they announce . "This guy is a 185lbs , He is a Krav Maga master , holding this many wins and losses " LMFAO u don't . I can say I watched my art win and win and win again in 93 as a matter of fact 5x in one night in UFC 1 . Love ppl who think what they see in demo or movies will work in real life . One more thing fuck bruce lee . Rickson Gracie ,Sakaraba , eddie bravo amongst a 100 others I could name would eat bruce in the ring . hell average UFC fighter beat bruce anyday

Person who asked if anyone has ever used technique in a real situation . Yes a handful of times I have . Most the time I go defensive and lock up first thing gave to me .takes someone to put hands on me . Most the time I just stay defensive and let them run off at the mouth . 90% are mouth runners other 10% has balls to fight. Master chokes if u aint got time for bullshit :D . I rather choke someone out, wake them up . Then walk away while the are lying there with their head pounding migrane blank minded.

New topic whats your guys favorite submission or best submission ?

Im a heel hook, knee bar , calf slicer , choke , sweep artist kinda guy . no wheels no way to fight back in my thoughts . I don't go for these subs , only take them if given to me . But these are the ones . I love to catch ppl with in real situations. Heel hooks and kneebars = career finishers , permanent damage if applied with to much pressure . Nothing like torn meniscus , ACL at the same time

Last edited:

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
i'm a big fan of the Bow-and-Arrow choke, or Rear Naked if it's no-gi. I find once you get them locked in it's a high percentage finish. plus you have their back so if it fails you keep control.

i do wish i was better at leglocks though

So, for the folks that train, ever had to actually use a technique in real life?

I deffo have had to choke some dudes out.
no never, and i hope it stays that way

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G`day schrews

Ashakan judan ?
Did you check out that Imanari vid I posted ?

SH Rorion Gracie had an open challenge in LA for a long time . Come and fight the BJJ guy . Lots of guys who thought they could beat up the BJJ guy with their style of Martial arts came and went . Never heard of any one leaving the winner .

Here`s another vid of Chuck Norris meeting the Gracie family . Watch as the Karate Black Belts are submitted one after the other Chuck included .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoD_28iWaDg

Thanks for sharin

EB

Elmer Bud

Veteran
i'm a big fan of the Bow-and-Arrow choke, or Rear Naked if it's no-gi. I find once you get them locked in it's a high percentage finish. plus you have their back so if it fails you keep control.

i do wish i was better at leglocks though

no never, and i hope it stays that way

G`day Schrews

That was the other game Maeda taught . Leg locks.
Luis Franca and later his student Fadda were more into throws and leg locks than Helios style .

Carlos studied 3 years . With breaks while Maeda travelled . He musta learnt fast eh ?

This is a good read re Franca - Fadda . http://www.blitzmag.net/people/bjj-mma/476-master-wilson-mattos-bjj-the-fadda-way-

Thanks for sharin

EB

Dog Star

Veteran
Violence is a negative thing... that what Bible says..

just imagine Jesus knowed Jiu-Jitsu and proper protected self against those
bastards that puts him on cross..

i will love that story goes this way...

Regards dangerous stoners.. ;)

DS

shithawk420

Veteran
You say Bruce never trained in grappling!? That right there is ignorant.go read a book or two.Bruce Lee would destroy 99% of these clowns in a real fight.NOT A CAGE MATCH!

also krav maga is about disarming people and breaking bones.like that would be allowed in a cage match.i study to survive and kill if I have to.mma cage matches are nothing more than a sport.

KingSkillz

Ezekiel choke all the way. I like it cause it's pretty personal. You witness the moment you break their will. The eyes never lie.

Last edited:

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
You say Bruce never trained in grappling!? That right there is ignorant.go read a book or two.Bruce Lee would destroy 99% of these clowns in a real fight.NOT A CAGE MATCH!

also krav maga is about disarming people and breaking bones.like that would be allowed in a cage match.i study to survive and kill if I have to.mma cage matches are nothing more than a sport.
dude we get it, you're badass and bruce lee is badass. now get the fuck out of here this is a jiu jitsu thread

Joint Lock

reading comprehension goes a long way . Said bruce had no idea on grappling arts . *****Until judo gene lebelle introduced bruce to the grappling arts ******* Thing is your Krav Maga wouldn't last 2 mins with one of us FACT . if u want to test that theory go take a Gracie or 10th planet challenge . We got cameras all over the building . we will be happy to upload u getting tapped out in a no rules fight from the security cam . LMAO at Bruce would destroy these clowns in a real fight . What do u think Gracie challenge is . Go back and watch UFC 1-5 if u don't call 4-6 fights a night to win it all,under no rules, no weight limits , no time limits, a real fight I don't know what is . Keep believing bruces hype . Like I said nothing but a good demo and chorography . Thing is bruce has never been in a real fight in his life on camera . Anyone can say anything in a book . Whats real is jiujitsu is proven not something I read in a book . if your talking about JKD . JKD is a very young art vs judo jiujitsu . so your statement still holds no water . One more thing why does close combat combatives all based on jiujitsu and not krap maga . because the baddest military in the world knows jiujitsu is what works is why . Hawk if your in cali and want made a example out of ,show your face at Torrance CA academy . sign the waver and get your ass beat . JS Other then that u fall in the 90% I talk about above

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
that is false.the word gung fu includes hands,feet,elbows,knees,shoulderes,head and 36 throws and 72 joint locks and eighteen diferrent weapons.thats a direct quote from the jkd book I'm reading right now.look it up.am I the only one who saw enter the dragon?in the beginning Bruce was grappling and did a joint lock all at once