What's new

Jujitsu anyone.......

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
This is what forum based, anonymous martial arts discussions usually devolve into. Seen it many times. Get over yourselves boys. None of you are as bad ass as you think you are!

shithawk420

Veteran
damn you guys really are dicks.fine.im out.have fun with your steroid popping mma drama pussies.ill hang with the real baddass killers.peace out.sorry majave.your cool buddy

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
damn you guys really are dicks.fine.im out.have fun with your steroid popping mma drama pussies.ill hang with the real baddass killers.peace out.sorry majave.your cool buddy
It's really more typical than not shithawk. Don't let them bother you. Like to hear your opinion in here.

Joint Lock

that is false.the word gung fu includes hands,feet,elbows,knees,shoulderes,head and 36 throws and 72 joint locks and eighteen diferrent weapons.thats a direct quote from the jkd book I'm reading right now.look it up.am I the only one who saw enter the dragon?in the beginning Bruce was grappling and did a joint lock all at once

LMAO, wow! funny I knew u were referencing that book . maybe u should dig a little deeper then that book . If u research a little harder u will find out Gene Lebelle is the one who got bruce into grappling . Bruce is nothing but a movie star and a chorographer and a karate tourney fighter . Nothing else . Funny ppl think he was the baddest man on earth . But they have no proof , or pull up a karate tourney or a movie set video . Keep reading your book with stick figure drawlings I read it and studied kogi kempo , jkd TKD as a kid as a teen . Glad I only wasted 5 yrs of my life with that junk . Funny we never saw any instruction from bruce on grappling until what AFTER UFC 1 Js. It a shame bruce isn't alive . He be irrelevant just like chuck is today if he were still alive . Ppl know fancy kicks and punches only work on movie sets FACT in reality your blackbelt in shit talk . nothing else . Sunnyvale eh bring your ass up here to Torrance come beat one of us up . then we will think bruce is god . until then im laughing at u

Mojave: were as bad as we say we are due to we fight when someone comes to the academy . it goes down like this . u come in say " I want to take the Gracie or 10th planet challenge" we select someone to represent us . Both ppl sign a waver . Then fight without rules . So I guess were not as bad as we say we are .That's the difference in us aka GJJ and 10th planet guys . vs ppl who run their mouths . Shit if u want to come to Torrance and prove your JKD is what u say step up son . open invitation as long as you sign the waver we will fight anyone u bring with u FACT. Funny how jiujitsu as a whole is larger then all other martial arts put together . wonder why , Because what we do is proven . Not some chorographer on a movie set . Bruce Lee , Norris and Frank Dux all a joke . Demos and movies look good on screen but prove absolutely 0 Rickson Gracie would eat bruce and Norris for lunch and dinner and desert . oh wait Rickson already made a fool of Norris . which is suppose to be one of lee's top students . that alone speaks volumes by its self . I remember Norris saying (im a blackbelt in judo and several other arts . Rickson controlled me as if I had never had a lesson in my life) JS

Last edited:

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
sorry i thought this was a jiu jitsu specific thread. i guess its the martial arts thread, with bruce lee, ninjas and everything.

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
sorry i thought this was a jiu jitsu specific thread. i guess its the martial arts thread, with bruce lee, ninjas and everything.
Why not? You jiu jitsu only folk are a bit boring. Besides, seem to be quite a bit of mma talk in here.
:laughing:

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I cant hit it high petcentage like i try to but i love the armlock from the back.

In real life i have use 2 techniques, a guillotine on a huge dude the tried to steal from me, and a rnc on a guy that didnt know how to keep him manners in front of my little girl.

Both situations, lasted less than 15 seconds. One technique each. Untrained opponents.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Shit hawk , Mojave green

Both of you are trolling .
quiet day in the Tokers Lounge ?

SH talkin about Secret Masters punching clean through a bag and it not even moving .
Hollywood ...

MG
Doing a commentary of SH`s trolling .
Awesome analysis .

You guys make a great team . Though you would be more effective if you chose people who don`t know what they are talkin about to try and convince with your BS .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
G`day Shit hawk , Mojave green

Both of you are trolling .
quiet day in the Tokers Lounge ?

SH talkin about Secret Masters punching clean through a bag and it not even moving .
Hollywood ...

MG
Doing a commentary of SH`s trolling .
Awesome analysis .

You guys make a great team . Though you would be more effective if you chose people who don`t know what they are talkin about to try and convince with your BS .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

May be trolling, maybe not. Been training 30 years or so though. How bout you?
Perhaps you could point out which of my comments you think are BS.

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
Steven is quite well respected as a martial artist in Japan. His sword skills are top notch! He can shoot quite well also!

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Steven is quite well respected as a martial artist in Japan. His sword skills are top notch! He can shoot quite well also!

19anHzy.jpg