What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jujitsu anyone.......

shithawk420

Veteran
Lol at this thread.I guess Bruce lees death was all for nothing.people arguing here about which martial art is which.they all came from the same place thousands of years ago

Joint Lock

Royler is a Gracie but not anywhere close to the best representative.

I would have rather seen Kron vs Eddie.

Royler have his way with Kron . Royler probably has more mat hrs then hrs kron has been alive FACT . Nobody gives a shit about bruce lee . Nobody has ever saw Chuck or Bruce outside of a demo or karate tourney or movie . JS . The guys named in this thread have put in real fights called gracie challenges and have done more then put on a demo a tourney with tons of rules or chorography on set

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Royler have his way with Kron . Royler probably has more mat hrs then hrs kron has been alive FACT . Nobody gives a shit about bruce lee . Nobody has ever saw Chuck or Bruce outside of a demo or karate tourney or movie . JS . The guys named in this thread have put in real fights called gracie challenges and have done more then put on a demo a tourney with tons of rules or chorography on set

i think chuck norris is a 3rd degree blackbelt under machado. also i think kron would beat royler in a bjj match these days, he won ADCC last yr

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Folks

All this Gracie talk .
No love for the Gracie Hunter Kazushi Sakuraba ?

He beat Renzo , Royler and Royce . Actually made a mockery of Royce and his old, school no time limits ,special rules . Royce quit on his stool .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
G`day Folks

All this Gracie talk .
No love for the Gracie Hunter Kazushi Sakuraba ?

He beat Renzo , Royler and Royce . Actually made a mockery of Royce and his old, school no time limits ,special rules . Royce quit on his stool .

Thanks for sharin

EB .
"Made a mockery", huh well it took him 90 mins to do it. And I don't see your point. This is a bjj thread. Sakuraba was not a bjj fighter. And don't forget His most recent fight with a Gracie, he lost to Ralek

Joint Lock

i think chuck norris is a 3rd degree blackbelt under machado. also i think kron would beat royler in a bjj match these days, he won ADCC last yr

Chuck is a blackbelt under machados . He went to brazil and was owned . Soon realized he needs jiujitsu in his arsenal .As of Kron beating Royler You have lost your mind . 1st and 2nd gen gracies are machines vs 3rd gen I.E (Rener Ryron Kron) none of those guys have put in what 1st and 2nd gen did work wise

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Chuck is a blackbelt under machados . He went to brazil and was owned . Soon realized he needs jiujitsu in his arsenal .As of Kron beating Royler You have lost your mind . 1st and 2nd gen gracies are machines vs 3rd gen I.E (Rener Ryron Kron) none of those guys have put in what 1st and 2nd gen did work wise

You think if royler and kron had a match now, royler would win? I want whatever you're smoking

Elmer Bud

Veteran
"Made a mockery", huh well it took him 90 mins to do it. And I don't see your point. This is a bjj thread. Sakuraba was not a bjj fighter. And don't forget His most recent fight with a Gracie, he lost to Ralek

G`day Schrews

Sakuraba was not a bjj fighter.
That`s an interesting statement .

He used grappling and joint locks . To submit . How is a Kimura not Ju jitsu ?
It was named Kimura by the Brazilians after the Japanese master used it to submit Helio Gracie .

Later it was used to defeat Renzo and Hoyler . How is that not Ju Jitsu ? The thread title is Ju jitsu any one ? Not BJJ definitions anyone ?

Sakuraba trained in Japan under guys who were Ju Jitsu coaches . Japanese JJ .

re Sakuraba vs Royce .
Have actually you watched the fight ?
Sakuraba played games with Royce . Pulled his Gi over his head and kicked him in the bum . Clowning Royce with strikes he couldn`t retaliate to . Nor take sakuraba down to play BJJ . Was the mockery

Royce wanted a special Old school no time limit to prove Gracie JJ .
In a Grand Prix tournament . None of the other bouts were no time limit . Special rules to suit Royce .
Sakuraba agreed and then , like I said proceeded to make a mockery of Royce . Who eventually quit between rounds on his stool .
So the special advantage he was trying to exploit was his down fall .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

shithawk420

Veteran
And also who here said nobody cares about Bruce Lee? If it wasn't for Bruce none of these phonies you guys are talking about would even know what the hell they are talking about. this is why I stay out of these threads.you guys think you know martial arts but you don't.you guys don't know the history of how these martial arts even started.yet you bicker like you know everything.

Since I'm tired of this shit I will give you guys a history lesson. pretty much ALL martial arts came from Korea,china, and the middle east at least 4000 years ago.fact.everything you see today are derivatives of one of these three.I'm really getting sick of this who can beat who,who knows what bs.these guys you hold so much praise for are nothing to real masters.but you will never see the real masters.cause they don't want to be seen.that's why Bruce was killed.he was trying to make money off of what the old masters knew and they told him to stop and he said FU I'm gonna make my money.at least its possible how that happened.who knows, but I GARUANTEE you Bruce could beat 99% of these chumps today.

I remember when I was 16 in Chicago.I met these cool dudes who owned a southern mantis kwoon and I'm getting drunk and stoned with them in there studio and then out of nowhere and to be honest I can't remember his position or title or what he did exactly,but I think he was a representative of the shaolin monks that's all I was allowed to know.he had a 3000 dollar suit on.anyway I'm asking him all kinds of questions and he won't budge.he won't answer anything.so I said well can I see what wu shu is all about? He smiles and says I can show you something. so we go to the heavy bag in the back of the studio.i think it was a 150 lbs if memory serves me.he goes watch this.he punches straight through the bag destroying it.and the bag didn't even move or sway.right then and there I knew real fear and power all at once.anyway don't believe all this modern mma crap.there are little Asian masters out there that could beat all the guys you all are talking about.hard to believe but true

KingSkillz

catch wrestling is some legit stuff. Josh Barnett is a catch wrestler and submitted Dean lister. Very effective form of submission wrestling.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
And also who here said nobody cares about Bruce Lee? If it wasn't for Bruce none of these phonies you guys are talking about would even know what the hell they are talking about. this is why I stay out of these threads.you guys think you know martial arts but you don't.you guys don't know the history of how these martial arts even started.yet you bicker like you know everything.

Since I'm tired of this shit I will give you guys a history lesson. pretty much ALL martial arts came from Korea,china, and the middle east at least 4000 years ago.fact.everything you see today are derivatives of one of these three.I'm really getting sick of this who can beat who,who knows what bs.these guys you hold so much praise for are nothing to real masters.but you will never see the real masters.cause they don't want to be seen.that's why Bruce was killed.he was trying to make money off of what the old masters knew and they told him to stop and he said FU I'm gonna make my money.at least its possible how that happened.who knows, but I GARUANTEE you Bruce could beat 99% of these chumps today.

I remember when I was 16 in Chicago.I met these cool dudes who owned a southern mantis kwoon and I'm getting drunk and stoned with them in there studio and then out of nowhere and to be honest I can't remember his position or title or what he did exactly,but I think he was a representative of the shaolin monks that's all I was allowed to know.he had a 3000 dollar suit on.anyway I'm asking him all kinds of questions and he won't budge.he won't answer anything.so I said well can I see what wu shu is all about? He smiles and says I can show you something. so we go to the heavy bag in the back of the studio.i think it was a 150 lbs if memory serves me.he goes watch this.he punches straight through the bag destroying it.and the bag didn't even move or sway.right then and there I knew real fear and power all at once.anyway don't believe all this modern mma crap.there are little Asian masters out there that could beat all the guys you all are talking about.hard to believe but true

G`day SH

Maybe save that story for the Grand kids .
Cause I sure as hell don`t believe it .

MMA is what Bruce started . The best techniques of all the old styles . Eliminating the superfluous .
Do you know he incorporated Fencing into his game ?

The Traditional Martial Arts practitioners sent around their champ to challenge Bruce to a fight . Bruce`s wife said Bruce chased the guy around the house till he tackled him . Then choked him unconscious .

No , 1 inch punches or flying kicks . Choked the guy unconscious . Bruce knew what worked and what didn`t .

Shaolin Monks ...

Thanks for sharin

EB .

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Shinya Aoki is a beast.

He broke a dudes arm by standing armlock in an mma fight. That alone tells me a whole lot.

Kron has a pretty good win over him tho.

For anyone that may still have concerns about the effectivness of grappling vs striking, check out gracies in action on YouTube. Theres a few parts.

Also, please dont sleep on Kron Gracie.

Pretty sure his match against Shinya at Metamoris is on YouTube also.

Now i feel like rewatching it.

shithawk420

Veteran
You can call my story bs all you want.I was drunk and on drugs but its true.my dad was there too.we were doing a weed drop at this kwoon.if you think I'm lying I don't care.do some research.and there isn't nobody that can tell me something new about Bruce.I have a thousand dollars worth of JKD books.good day gentleman. I'm out

shithawk420

Veteran
I just came here to say there were legendary Chinese masters that could supposedly kill bulls with a single blow.i don't know if I believe that but look it up.these mma fighters aint shit

Latest posts

Latest posts