What's new

JOE CHRONIC's O.D. 2009 5 strains

JOE CHRONIC

hey joe what killed that ak?
i remember you had another 1 that died to that sucks man but the rest look real good

Hey White Devil,
The first one I thought was due to a gopher but now I am starting to wonder ?
The holes I dug out are carved from hard clay and maybe the holes are not draining the water out fast enough for the AK's ?
I know the Skunks, and Trainwreck's SSH and one Mazar do fine with the amount of water I am giving them.
I am closing the valves off on the AK's so if they are water logged they will dry out...

JOE CHRONIC

Well turned the water valves off on the AK's and they are looking good again, guess the AK"s were not sucking up the amount of water the other girls are.
AK's must have a small rootball as they don't drink very much.
I will post some more pictures soon...

JOE CHRONIC

haha yeah i am struggling to save a girl of mine as well, keep her in your thoughts and prayers to the ganja god

Well the ganja God must be looking the otherway today as I walked out to find another dead solider :wallbash:

Something is definetly eating my roots, I dug up the rootball to look for bugs or gophers and found nothing ?
Roots look good, no root rot, I am puzzled ?
These AK's aren't working out for me too good, down to 5 AK's...

Attachments

• DEAD AK #3.jpg
    DEAD AK #3.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 10

JOE CHRONIC

This is a healthy AK "knock on wood"
Quite the difference huh ?
God I hope the last 5 make it through...

Attachments

• AK 7-28.jpg
    AK 7-28.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 12

JOE CHRONIC

Here is a updated shot of the garden starting with he Trainwrecks panning back to te Early Skunks in the back, the E.S's are about 8' now, going to be monsters...

Attachments

• TrainwreckstoSkunks 7-28.jpg
    TrainwreckstoSkunks 7-28.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 14

nomaad

Veteran
Sorry about the AKs... I'm interested to know what the fuck caused it.

Other than that, the garden is looking beautiful.

JOE CHRONIC

Here's another shot from inside the window.
Upfront are the skinny SSH. 8+', and in the back are the Early Skunks, 8+' also and both are not even starting to flower.
Wonder where the "early" came from.
My remaining AK's and Wrecks are budding out...

Attachments

• OUT THE WINDOW 4.JPG
    OUT THE WINDOW 4.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 9
hey joe great garden. Have you started feeding them bloom yet , if not when do u think u will. My first outside grow is going good and was wondering when I should start feeding them bloom. thanks for your help.:joint:

JOE CHRONIC

hey joe great garden. Have you started feeding them bloom yet , if not when do u think u will. My first outside grow is going good and was wondering when I should start feeding them bloom. thanks for your help.:joint:

My Trainwrecks and AK's I have foilar fed with bloom nutes, FFBB and FFTB, still foilar feeding veg fert to the Skunks and SSH's as they are still vegging.
To answer your question, it's strain dependant, if your girls are showing signs of flowering I would start the flower ferts, if they still look like they are vegging then more veg fert until you see the starting of flowers...