What's new

JOE CHRONIC's O.D. 2009 5 strains

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
I don't think the planters are inhibiting drainage- water runs right through the landscape fabric no problem. And there are no bottoms to them. It seems if there's not enough perlite at the bottom, that would cause drainage issues though.

Tcomb, I agree on the fine line. I am getting SO over watering it's not funny. They take a lot, but a little too much and the bitches complain. What do you do...

JOE CHRONIC

Your garden was and still is inspiring and its nice to know if I had no way of getting AO that FF which I can source locally can do great things still -I never thought about foliar feeding w/the stuff when I used it. Caterpillars in July WTF -that’s unpredictability right their

Thanks Beer,
Ya the BIG Bloom clogs up the sprayer a little but works well, I just combine the TB and BB together in the sprayer and let em have it about 6am...

JOE CHRONIC

The early skunk I believe finishes faster in colder climates like Canada. I know up in butte county(I have a lot of experience with that area) the climate can get pretty hot even though this year is very nice. I think because of our longer warmer days the flowering time is substantially longer. I could be wrong. I do know that any of the "early" strains dont usually produce fire around these parts. I have never had a good run in with them. Stick to norcal genetics and you will be fine. Fuck Canadian and Amsterdam genetics. Not that all of them are bad, we just have better shit here in norcal that is more suited for our climate.

Well I don't agree with "F" Amsterdam or Canada strains but I do agree we have better strains here and especially for our conditions.
I love the TrainWreck for sure, but my AK's from Serious Seeds are looking/smelling good also along with the remaining Early Skunks from Sensi Seeds that didn't morph...

JOE CHRONIC

Lookin solid Joe, keep it up we're getting there...

I think we were going through the same thing with the overwatering. I had one very small branch on the bottom of a big plant completly wilt on me. My first thought was gopher as well. Put my spike in and got to thinking...for sure it was overwatering. The branch was on the low side of the planter (I'm on a slight slope) and just those associated roots musta got drowned. Also saw some localized droop on the tops of others for a few days. Think that cold spell a couple weeks ago was to blame, that's when my problems began.

Yes we are almost there, girls are getting plump, the weak have been weeded out and now it's just time to sit by the garden and keep guard.

It's easy to over water when the girls are big and the weather changes like we had a couple weeks back, definitely freaked things out a little.
I hope you're hanging in there with your forest of trees, I'll have to check your thread out, peace and continued success.

I am going to take a few pictures Sunday and I will post a few...

JOE CHRONIC

Here are 4 pictures of my TrainWrecks.
Notice the bamboo stakes zip tied to these girls as they don't hold weight very well but the budz are the shit and my whole neighborhood reaks from 2 blocks away...

Attachments

• T.W.01.JPG
    T.W.01.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 10
  • T.W.02.JPG
    T.W.02.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 14
  • T.W.03.JPG
    T.W.03.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 11
  • T.W.04.JPG
    T.W.04.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 13

JOE CHRONIC

Here are 4 more pictures of my Wrecks...

Attachments

• T.W.08.JPG
    T.W.08.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 13
  • T.W.07.JPG
    T.W.07.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 14
  • T.W.06.JPG
    T.W.06.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 12
  • T.W.05.JPG
    T.W.05.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 13

JOE CHRONIC

Here are 3 pictures of my Mazar-I-Sharif.
This thing is barely starting to flower...

Attachments

• MAZAR01.JPG
    MAZAR01.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 12
  • MAZAR02.JPG
    MAZAR02.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 11
  • MAZAR03.JPG
    MAZAR03.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 12

JOE CHRONIC

Here are 4 pictures of my SSH stretching bitches.
The tallest is 14' and you can see in the pictures how I crank the tops over, bending them so the tops point to the ground...

Attachments

• SSH04.JPG
    SSH04.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 12
  • SSH03.JPG
    SSH03.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 10
  • SSH02.JPG
    SSH02.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 13
  • SSH01.JPG
    SSH01.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 12

JOE CHRONIC

Here are 4 pictures of my Early Skunks.
Check out the pink hairs in picture #3...

Attachments

• SKUNK01.JPG
    SKUNK01.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 10
  • SKUNK02.JPG
    SKUNK02.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 13
  • SKUNK03.JPG
    SKUNK03.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 10
  • SKUNK04.JPG
    SKUNK04.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 12

JOE CHRONIC

Here are 4 pictures of my AK's...

Attachments

• AK01.JPG
    AK01.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 12
  • AK02.JPG
    AK02.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 13
  • AK03.JPG
    AK03.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 13
  • AK04.JPG
    AK04.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 10

JOE CHRONIC

Here are 3 more pictures om my AK's.

I have to go back to H.D. and get a few more bamboo stakes to hold up the branches as the weight packs on...

Attachments

• AK06.JPG
    AK06.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 14
  • AK05.JPG
    AK05.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 13
  • AK07.JPG
    AK07.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 17

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Way cool. I love it...great pics too. Has the hoop frame always been up or is that a recent addition? Ready for the rains, good call.

Still impressed with the AK...solid plant no doubt

We had a huge Neville's Haze plant last year turn male. Hear you on that dissapointment bro. Stinkin up the neighborhood :joint: ...keep up that guard brother

3rd I

Looking fantastic Joe :D...AK's are blowin' up along with everything else...any more problems with your early skunks? love the pink hairs

JOE CHRONIC

Way cool. I love it...great pics too. Has the hoop frame always been up or is that a recent addition? Ready for the rains, good call.

Still impressed with the AK...solid plant no doubt

We had a huge Neville's Haze plant last year turn male. Hear you on that dissapointment bro. Stinkin up the neighborhood :joint: ...keep up that guard brother

Thanks Fisher,
The hoop frame has been there for a couple of years, works well when it rains, just pull the tarp over the girls.
I am going to make 2 more of these to cover the rest of the garden before the rain starts.
The AK's look to be promising.
The Early Skunk hermies were a little shocking since I was going to yield around 3-5 per girl, just lucky to still have 3 of them.
I just got done setting up my 4 channel surveillance system so I can keep an eye on things a little better as I have noticed a lot of strange cars driving around (happens every year) looking for the lovely smell the girls are making...

JOE CHRONIC

Looking fantastic Joe :D...AK's are blowin' up along with everything else...any more problems with your early skunks? love the pink hairs

Thanks 3rd I,
The AK's are definitely putting on the weight, it's funny how Marijuana is the only girl Men don't complain about getting fat, lol.
The Early Skunks seem to be doing their thing but I check them everyday to be sure...

Latest posts

Latest posts