What's new

JOE CHRONIC's O.D. 2009 5 strains

JOE CHRONIC

I have 2 maybe 3 of these from clones (reason i say maybe 3 is when i was switching the plants around i forgot which one was which lol) and they came from cloes they are now in the 1st week of flower but they seem to have gone so long/tall and not very bushy (there are branches coming off dont get me wrong but not as much as my Alaskan Ice) so hopefully this will be a nice smoke, i have read that its a very potent smoke!

With the Trainwreck they tend to be lanky and fugly looking, if they just grow tall and lanky bend the top over towards the ground and watch the side branches take off making it more of a bush then a tree.
Wreck is great smoke...

JOE CHRONIC

Been misting a couple of times a day for the last couple of days. Can't say I notice any change in growth, but its certainly not hurting anything.

In the mornings I have been foliar feeding every 3 days with FF Grow BIG and then later in the day misting them with straight water to kool the girls down which may be part of the faster growth, or maybe it's just that time of the season where the girls just boogie...

Grandad

Wow Joe looking good- I hope you'll have enough room for the stretch! Do you mind me asking what latitude are you at , and any reason in particular you went for the early skunk?

We have to use early varieties where I am- looks like where you're at is pretty hot...

JOE CHRONIC

Wow Joe looking good- I hope you'll have enough room for the stretch! Do you mind me asking what latitude are you at , and any reason in particular you went for the early skunk?

We have to use early varieties where I am- looks like where you're at is pretty hot...

Thanks Grandad,
Ya I will start bending the girls over to keep them under 8'.
I am @ 36 lat.
I chose the Early Skunk to see if I can get a harvest done sooner than everyone else but looks like the AK's will finish sooner as they are starting to bud

3rd I

Hey Shroom,
Thanks 3rd I,
I lost a AK yesterday, think it was due to heat this time and not a gopher I hope.
Yes those Early Skunks are from Sensi Seeds, I am definitely cloning those girls, thinking about running 40 of those next time, they turn into trees...

Nice...i have 4 phenos out...only kept a mom of one of them...just to many moms and not enough space at the time but i might take a clone off each in the next week or so as those three phenos of ES are the only plants i don't have moms for ...we'll have to compare flavors and flower time...i have 30 out but i doubled them up in 15 holes...2 per hole

cave

looking good joe cant wait to see them finish. wish i had a backyard that looked like yours..lol wont you be my neighbor..lol

well done i will keep my eyes on this one

cheers
cave

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Nice Work Joe Chrondo! My backyard will look like that next year. Good luck and much success to ya...Keep It GreeN........and in your case in the backyard =0)

JOE CHRONIC

Nice...i have 4 phenos out...only kept a mom of one of them...just to many moms and not enough space at the time but i might take a clone off each in the next week or so as those three phenos of ES are the only plants i don't have moms for ...we'll have to compare flavors and flower time...i have 30 out but i doubled them up in 15 holes...2 per hole

Killer !
You're going to pull some yield there Bro.
Definitely clone those girls...

looking good joe cant wait to see them finish. wish i had a backyard that looked like yours..lol wont you be my neighbor..lol

well done i will keep my eyes on this one

cheers
cave

Thanks cave,
I will post another pic taken today after I finish clipping my indoor wreck, been up all night with that...

Nice Work Joe Chronic! My backyard will look like that next year. Good luck and much success to ya...Keep It GreeN........and in your case in the backyard =0)

Thanls hempluvr...

JOE CHRONIC

Taking a break from clipping the I.D. for the night.
Here is the yard as of today...

Attachments

• O.D.  7-20-09.jpg
    O.D. 7-20-09.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 13

sunnytsu

wow. i am glad i subscribed to this thread. I'm growing my first plants. 2-cheese and 1-headband.this thread helped me out a lot. thank you Joe. the plants look awesome. wish i can do that to my back yard. but with the nosy neighbors i have i don't think that is even remotely possible. any advice you can give a first time outdoor grower? i will keep tabs on this thread.

JOE CHRONIC

wow. i am glad i subscribed to this thread. I'm growing my first plants. 2-cheese and 1-headband.this thread helped me out a lot. thank you Joe. the plants look awesome. wish i can do that to my back yard. but with the nosy neighbors i have i don't think that is even remotely possible. any advice you can give a first time outdoor grower? i will keep tabs on this thread.

Your very welcome sunnytsu, glad the thread helped you out.
As far as advice I would have to say, 8' tall fences, tell nobody "except" the neighbors "if" they have seen or you think they have seen your girls.
I do this as my philosophy is "I know you know" therefore if I get ratted or ripped guess who I come see. Also let the neighbors know that if anything starts to bother them to contact you first before calling the police.
Remember you have to use your judgment when talking to neighbors...

JOE CHRONIC

Girls are really starting to boogie !
AK's are starting to flower, Skunks, SSH's, Trainwreck's and Mazar still in veg and growing taller each day.
Going to shoot em another dose of FF grow BIG today and watch em grow...

JOE CHRONIC

Well while going to check on the girls and give em a little fert I stumbled across this dying Solider.
She is a AK and the 2nd that has bit the dust out of nine, not a good track record.
All the other girls are getting along fine, I'm just scratching my head saying fuck.:wallbash:

1st picture is dying AK, 2nd picture is my little 4' Mazar engulfed in a Early Skunk...

Attachments

• AK-SICK.jpg
    AK-SICK.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 12
  • mod 3
    mod 3
    63.7 KB · Views: 28

Latest posts

Latest posts