What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

jamaican "lambsbread"

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
JLB F6 specimen at 12 of around 15 weeks (extrem grow without fertz) (Purple kind of pheno in its next weeks)
276967626_508440224017471_1796932021601670834_n.jpg
277089493_141131608406354_6041667540718107298_n.jpg

Smell and taste banana bubblegum with carrot background. Green phenoz are less fruity and more spicy floral, clove, pepper, carrot...

I plan the F7 for end 2022, by hoping in the other hand the cross work with Bodhi's Ethiopian banana cut will see! Irie!

crunkyeah

Veteran
@TexasTea - Your Double Jam is looking lovely! Glad to see that mine looks just like yours, except it's a few weeks of growth behind. Does it have any good smells yet? It looks to me like it might start smelling good.

@Roms - Your JLB looks fantastic! It has that old school look to it. I'm shocked to see it doing so well without nutrients! It's also cool to see that your line doesn't look like it's related to any of the current versions of JLB that I see floating around. Really eager to see the Ethiopian cross!

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
@crunkyeah Thanks, ya know with 12/12 from seeds then 11/13 and just 1.8l medium it helps for slightly shorten flo time but JLB need really more care to really flourish. 16/18 weeks mini for top quality and good maturation of cannabinoids ;) At 14/15 weeks it's soft THC with too much CBG i mean, nice taste test of terps anyway :)

@acespicoli Yeah epic and sacred bridge with Ethiopia, the banana pheno found with Bodhi's cut is so cool for pure sativa, like a reminescence of NLDA i dream
Thanks for your good vibes it helps a lot bro, wadada creative! 💚

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
show more respect to the work he did and still does in the shadows (an effort only him has been willing to do by the way), we are all growing those seeds thanks to him. So keep your bad Vibes for yourself.

You pretend you know more than anyone else or your opinion is more valid on this subject, but it's pretty obvious you have your own opinions and interests despite you play the "good guy" role. :confused:

Yet you keep coming, posting incomplete info, data from other people, seeking props and attention in order to promote your own projects, only exposing yourself and that selfish approach is actually what made the collective fail ultimately.
today I understood what you did think by that.

today it happened exactly like you said. try to play good guy role and seeking for attention. pretending knowledge. exactly. man you can read in people... this guy has no clue what respect is...

I think he was pretending friendship in hope I will grow his gear and provide pics, so he can get attention by it....

very disgusting truth about our former friend...

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Jealousy about what? try to get attention again? look at that poor grown jamaican . can we see whole plant? or is it so terribly grown that it would ruin your reputation? hahaha

can you tell us number of parents you use for F7? and some pics of your growroom full of flowering jamaicans or you got only one female? how can you judge its quality, when it is grown so poorly?

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Good luck to you into the dark side of ego, jealousy, irrespect and ignorance. Too bad with the light of peace, you were almost there like Mustafunk but now you're gone and it's quasi irremediable. Adieu!
seem like you project it on me, it seems it is your problem, according to Musta who knows you well:

"you keep coming, posting incomplete info, data from other people, seeking props and attention in order to promote your own projects, only exposing yourself and that selfish approach"

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
My F6s had been made with 17 fem x 3 males selected from 28 seeds sprouted of around 40 at start.

For next F7 i still have around 50 to play with (lol i thought more i'm too generous with the shares), August start project. By hoping to succeed the selection of spicy green ones compared and given the majority of purple fruity inbreed. Heterogeneity outbreed to maintain diversity as i can!

I will use the same stress method of tiny 0.8L deep pots considering my little space, the seeds production will be lessened of course but in favor of genetics maximize spectrum i hope. Then outdoor Caribbeans comeback grow and repro will be fully welcome ya!

Last edited:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
To complete i will separate a part of next F7s according its best spicy green moms (pepper/clove/carrot)/parsley). Then i will do its F8 repro to reinject it next time in the major purple fruity line (banana/mango/litchi/bubblegum). So my selection of F6s will be as always only about stable sex and healthy ones, no deselection of purple specimens of course! In principle 1/3 of my last F6s are green so i think it's time to sunder inverse the game.

Knowing that at the time of F4 by Volcanik and Upok greens and purples moms seeds had been separated and there was a big majority of greens moms from Rahan's F3s, also only one stable male also green could have been selected by Volcanik.! So I had chosen the best fruity rare purple mom's batch (mango), the sames that i shared with OvergrowDaWorld for his F5.

I also received the different line F4 from Jahgreenlabel that were also mostly in the green spectrum, i sent hundreds of them to tens lovers before the lost and my burglary, like for mostly greens F4s from Upok, if only i still had some today everything would be easier lol never mind my prayers for the fifties purple inbreed i have and soon come back green again and even better i dare to hope. Peace

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I feel with the narrow leaf, loose bud Indian lines I have, that I have a better example of early and true Jamaican Lambsbread than what is going as such. I have grown a LB from Snow, though mixed with Haze. Real deal I am sure. The USC/Vibes line is real, two there I think. They need to be outcrossed at some point. The Kullu, Chellakutti and Manipur lines I have are real deal old time genetics. If not, they fooled me good. Jamaica is too small. Too much pollen floating around and profit motivation for a long flowering, low yielding, and potentially anxiety inducing rocket fuel type sativa to thrive, or even exist?

The LBxHaze I grew out, gave a trip effect for the first few times. Less each time.

I am almost certain the early LB was just some good southern Indian weed, that may have been selected somewhat, and adapted to the island of Jamaica, for whatever that may have changed it. Most likely no big change, just very high quality Indian pot grown in Jamaica. Marley talks of having a hard time finding 'real LB' mid/late seventies. Book I read, 'Smugglers Ghost', says the smuggler gave indica seeds to the Jamaican growers to up potency and yield. They loved the result as they were in it for money. This was still in early/mid seventies.