jamaican "lambsbread"

Marcus67

3F027841-AF9F-4712-A3A6-9B89B6526D00.jpeg
Very interesting Mex!

Bengal in British India, which now occupies Bangladesh:

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Well, another great thread that I'm glad was still here to read, thanks to all who contributed, and to Gypsy for keeping it open. Very interesting info and it answered many of my musings as to why some of these strains are so closely held and never released in pure form. Thank you to the preservationists and their hard work, even if they understandably won't always share with random strangers whose motives are unknown. :)

I just stuck a seed in the dirt today...does anyone have info on Bodhi's Jahruba? I believe it is Jamaica x Aruba, but is the mother the JLB? I'm hoping this pops as it was the only seed I had of this strain. Interestingly, it was a gift, so maybe that is meaningful in this case? :D

airplane

found a Lambsbread xAK -- grew it out - excellent strain - will grow again, There are a few breeders that have it listed BUT they have been sokd out for some time (2yrs+)

crunkyeah

Veteran
TexasTea - Thanks for steering me here! Looks like I have a few pages of this thread to go through. Knockin' on wood for your Double Jam to show her pistils so you can hit her up with your Jahruba.

Have you started flowering yet? Looks like your double jam is set to get huge if you wait for it to show sex before flowering. Looks like you've had to manage your double jam so she doesn't climb to the skies. Actually the way you've topped it makes me thing you're going to clone her and flower a clone to maintain height. As a fellow indoor grower, I think these strains are a true test of our ability to grow good ganja indoors.

Can you share any info about your environment? Specifically curious if your humidity levels are high. I'm in a very dry environment, so I never have to worry about mold/mildew. Unfortunately I've heard a lot of equatorial sativas will absolutely not tolerate dry air. With all my other plants my humidity stays around 40-50% RH.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Thanks man. :) I'm in a dry basement in New England. Humidity is about 35% and I am running COB LEDs. I have a full flower room and am waiting for some space, but will probably stick this girl into flower this week. I was hoping it would show sex by now but I suspect it is probably female. I will keep it in this 1 gallon pot for a few more weeks and then up pot. That strategy has served me well for controlling stretch and keeping them from running out of steam.

I run a dehumidfier in the late spring and summer or I definitely will get mold problems, especially in indicas, but I mostly grow sativas anyway.

Latest posts

Latest posts