What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

jamaican "lambsbread"

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Same happened with Colombian after early seventies. Best Colombo was sixties, from satva not me. He was smoking all the best stuff from sixties into seventies. He said Acapulco Gold was gone by '72.

Lots of the Colombo was rather bland but tended to have a good potency to it. Mass production ruined a once elite product. The sixties seedless Colombo was mostly super energetic to the point of being bothersome, hehe. satva saying this not me. I am quite sure the early Jamaican was similar. rocket fuel.
Well compared to the Mexican and The Jamaican the Colombian I was getting was pretty darn good this would’ve been mid 70s:pimp3:

herbgreen

Veteran
Heck yeah, now all we gotta do is get them to start growing some of that shit for import

....and that ought to put you out of a job!:tumbleweed:

You know one of these days its going to be wide open

Turn that farm of yours into make shift runway for clandestine deliveries :tiphat:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nose.jpeg

Maybe this is how white Rastas smoke? haha I usually smoke like this but not so dramatic. I hold the smoke in my mouth for a few seconds and very slowly exhale thru the nose. Not clouds of smoke like in this pic.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No, never smoked a chalice. Have not seen why it would be better, maybe cooler? I smoke joints mostly or small regular pipes.

A chalice is defined as a water pipe on the net, so I have smoked those. Bong loads, not my thing. It does give you a rush but my lungs say no. Messed and said chillum, which I have smoked also.

Last edited:

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
No, never smoked a chalice. Have not seen why it would be better, maybe cooler? I smoke joints mostly or small regular pipes.

A chalice is defined as a water pipe on the net, so I have smoked those. Bong loads, not my thing. It does give you a rush but my lungs say no. Messed and said chillum, which I have smoked also.
I thought so. Yet, you make negative comments about that which you have no experience.
Interesting theory. They are doing it to be cool.

TAÏNY

Yes, few times...
I feel the Judgment LOL

Mango haze? Really?? Or do you mean mango thai?
@willydread I feel you bro... But people who are into naming CANNABIS will do so even though the young generations will end up growing something that the seeds company discribed for example "Mango something..." but waste their time to take their best care for them plants to finish and end up smelling another thing...One of the seedbanks's loopholes is that because you wasn't lucky enough to find this pheno... "SO PLEASE ORDER SOME MORE SEEDS FROM US". That's why so many young or INNOCENT SOUL be ordering ten packs of seeds just to assure their luck on getting what they are looking for. And that's why some seeds company got not a nice home but a CASTLE!!!
AND word for word I just said "IT LOOKS LIKE" because I've seen the pictures on M.N.S. and not trying to compare to none of anybody favorite companies or cute naming STRAINS.

Last edited:

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
It was not a criticism, but a simple question :) , people often confuse the names and personally I had never seen an mango haze pheno like that ....
Lately I have forced myself not to talk about seedbank anymore, people are divided into factions, like football fans ...

I have already said it elsewhere, cannabis is like wine, someone is satisfied with wine watered in a box, as long as it is alcoholic, someone else wants only famous wines, from prestigious brands, someone else still wants the farmer's wine, without a famous name, simply excellent wine.
So is the weed ...
Sorry for my OT

acespicoli

share friendly torrents (bootlegs) bob marley wailers ziggy etc :rasta:

Anyone else have old Reggae Bootlegs ?

Description​

Bob Marley And The Wailers
Ahoy Hallen, Rotterdam, Holland
1978-07-07
Soundboard

This is a classic show, one of Bobs best known but has NEVER circulated in this quality. The Knudsen Collection tape
was close to perfect. It was missing 4 songs that were added from a SBD source and patched perfectly.

Soundboard patches provided by John Dubwise Garage DuBois and Danny Savage
FM Master from The Knudsen Collection at Lossless Legs
The cassettes were donated to www.shnflac.net by Jeff Knudsen in 2018.
Nakamichi CR-7A -> Tascam DA-3000 at 24bit 48kHz
Transfer by Tom Markson
Production by Jason Chastain
Mastering by Jamie Waddell
FLAC 16bit 48kHz

Venue: Ahoy Hallen
City: Rotterdam
State/Province: South Holland
People in attendance: +/- 10.000

Band lineup

Bob Marley, vocals, rhythm guitar
Aston Barrett, bass
Carlton Barrett, drums
Junior Marvin, lead guitar
Earl Lindo, organ
Tyrone Downie, keyboards
Alvin Patterson, percussion
The I-Threes, backing vocals

Setlist

01. "Positive Vibration" from The Knudsen
02. "The Heathen" from best SDB source
03. "Them Belly Full (But We Hungry)" from best SDB source
04. "Concrete Jungle" from best SDB source
05. "Rebel Music (3 O'Clock Roadblock)" from best SDB source
06. "War" -> "No More Trouble" from The Knudsen
07. "Crisis" from The Knudsen
08. "Running Away" -> "Crazy Baldhead" from The Knudsen
09. "I Shot The Sheriff" from The Knudsen
10. "No Woman, No Cry" from The Knudsen
11. "Is This Love?" from The Knudsen
12. "Jammin'" from The Knudsen
13. "Easy Skanking" from The Knudsen
14. "Get Up, Stand Up" from The Knudsen
15. "Exodus" from The Knudsen

originally shared at www.shnflac.net

Trivia

Steel Pulse opened this show.

this show was initially planned to be released on the Babylon By Bus album.

several show excerpts of various lengths have been broadcast on Dutch radios.

:rtfo:

Last edited:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Here's the JLB F7 starting project with St Vincent cross opportunity. No news with the Ethiopian banana cut for now but i'm in touch for another time, i will freeze popo.

With around 50 JLB and 10 St Vincent @SeedySimon (4 at the bottom)
IMGP0441.JPG

(I changed my mind and use big 5.5L pots this time for the JLB)

St Vincent (Fil Rouge "Lambsbread" Caribbean family)
IMGP0442 (2).JPG

Last edited: