What's new

jamaican "lambsbread"

Slim Pickens

Veteran
I had a friend tell me that he has a Jamaican hybrid that has an awesome high.He said he could share some seed.I'm really looking forward to that.

:woohoo:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Hi HillBillyAlien, rastaman's philosophy at the source doesn't wanna business around so nowhere to find them sorry, simply free and private ya know.

That positive vibe must be for ever, one love and respect!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MogWBEyWY8s

picture.php

Well well 10/14 schedule now and 8 intersex specimens out of the harem...
So 17 females and 3 strong males to play with, i think i'm a little jealous of these few stallions! ^^

Orange pistil means pollinated... ;)

gatts

El Timbo, let us know how the go. Interested to see if you get a sat dom pheno.

Roms. Stunning pictures mate.

djimb

Veteran
Roms, those are gorgeous! Are they all so purple? If I'm remembering correctly, you also worked with the F6 generation of this JLB line. Were they always so purple, or do you think it's been selected for? I've recently read that Double Jam had a purple JLB pistillate parent, so it must be common enough.

You're doing the community a service, keep up the fantastic work!

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Roms. Stunning pictures mate.

Thank you Gatts!

Were they always so purple, or do you think it's been selected for? I've recently read that Double Jam had a purple JLB pistillate parent, so it must be common enough.

Hi Djimb thanks, to be clear this is an IBL yes, from the two or three purples moms F3 selected by the VibesCo but there were also some greens mothers for the F4 generation... Then JGL selected another purple mom from those F4 for his cross with the Kaiki's Blue Mountain, male of the Double Jam.
;)
Actually good news there is another synchronous F6 repro/preservation in the U.S.A with a friend of OvergrowDaWorld the F5 player. He has fewer specimens but it goes well!

Here there is one-third of green mothers among the 17 and one green male among the 3, so yes purple majority.

A

AfricanMagic

Is this the authentic plant the Brotha's on the Islands use to make there blessings to Jah?
I wish to make purchase of these seeds. Please brothers if you can give share a link where I can get these seeds. Bless you all.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
No link for purchase AfricanMagic, ya just need tima n' patience to get the confidense...

Hmm will see maybe we have to think about something humanitarian to spread publicly the thing wisely oneday... The wishes are made...

Also need a voluntary rasta aware grower to reproduce the line with more than one hundred parents, somebody? :biggrin:

A

AfricanMagic

How does Caribe from CBG relate? Is Caribe good ganja also? https://www.cannabiogen.com/Producto/CARIBE-9.html

I want get real ganja seeds. I asked at people here if Caribe is real pure Ganja, people not yet answered, I think it's not pure. I belief only real pure ganja is true Ital.

Roms, I don't know what you mean with 100 plant. But that's no deal for me. That's no fair trade.

Bless you all.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Caribe isn't a pure ganjah landrace, it's Jamaica x (Nl5hz x Jamaica)...
Double jam is a cross of two Jamaica landrace...
Bless

A

AfricanMagic

Caribe isn't a pure ganjah landrace, it's Jamaica x (Nl5hz x Jamaica)...
Double jam is a cross of two Jamaica landrace...
Bless

Hello my brother, thank you for your answer about the Caribe.
May I ask where can I find these Double Jams? I tried Google without any luck.
Would you share a link where I can make purchase?

Bless up.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Hello my brother, thank you for your answer about the Caribe.
May I ask where can I find these Double Jams? I tried Google without any luck.
Would you share a link where I can make purchase?

Bless up.

Not long ago they were available under the name of Jamaican spirit,(magic herbs) but now they are exhausted, you could still contact the seedbank to ask them for info.

Jammal

Don't be fooled by the touch of nlhz in caribe,,,its a back cross to the same father plant using one of the choicest cuts in all of dame... the jamaican is extremely dominant...even in outcrosses,,it'll dominate almost anything you cross it to that isn't inbred....it was done to create a consistent non herm version of jamaican which is hard to find...not considering it because of the choice of back cross mother is just uninformed.

Latest posts

Latest posts