What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jack 47 Auto ® grow Sweet Seeds

HereIgrowagain

Cheers lads :tiphat: I am extremely happy with the way these auto's are growing, there is literally sugar all over them and the aroma is super sweet. My initial hopes were that I could muster up a mere 28g per plant, looking at them just now, I think that figure will be well and truely smashed.

PS

The better quality pics will return next week.

HereIgrowagain

Looking perfect my friend ;)

Thanks for sharing and keep it up!

tommy

I am already wondering how far I can push the next batch Tommy if I include the kelp mixtures. I held back on the seaweed tea for this grow just so that I could get a feel for what they can take. Looking to me like I was a little too soft with them. Touch wood nothing goes wrong in the next few weeks and I achieve a decent yield and effect from the end product, there is so much lushness to the plants right now that I don't care how long they take to finish. Next grow I wont hold back :tiphat:

HereIgrowagain

Today is day 63 since putting the young seedlings into the tent under lights.

1 full week of 24hr 250 hps followed by
1 full week of 20/4 on 600 hps
1 full week of 18/6 on 600 hps
1 full week of 18/6 on 600hps

Ok, here I am on day 63 of tent growth with sweet seeds Jack 47 auto.

It is actually day 64 but I took these pictures yesterday but never got around to updating this thread.

Picture quality sorted I hope.

This past weeks feed consisted of what I posted in previous update.

Today I have started to feed with 25mil Zym and 30mil Boost per 10 L PH'd to 6.

This is how I intend to feed from here on in as the countdown begins towards some nice Autumnal colours kicking in and fruition.

The plants are very healthy as you will hopefully see by the pictures. Their drinking habit is not exactly over demanding, I hand water each time 2-3 times per week only. I am looking at changing this very soon for future grows. I have had my head deep into other techniques or irrigation. Seriously thinking of going down the gravity fed route linked up to halo rings or similar, see if this helps to improve my grows in any way.

I have had a slight issue this last week, I never noticed it but everyone else did. The strong winds we have had made this place like a wind tunnel, doors banging, windows nearly flying off and certain smells managing to escape and distribute themselves throughout the house. Time to set the ozone on a timer me thinks. I had only been using the ozone as and when I had been in the tent. It is now set up to run 15mins in the hour every hour, added 1 or 2 neutradol fresheners and voilla, job sorted.

So anyway, 9 weeks are done. I reckon there is at least another 2 weeks to go until tear down maybe even 3. I am in no rush, they are healthy, and as long as I get my min 28g I will be happy.

On with the show.....

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Great job! Those buds look INCREDIBLE. What are the smells like? Also be careful with ozone generators.

-DZ

HereIgrowagain

Great job! Those buds look INCREDIBLE. What are the smells like? Also be careful with ozone generators.

-DZ

Cheers for your words DZ. The ozone machine is not over obtrusive mate, nice little unit, just does what it needs to do within the room. Very bearable to be in the room while it is on with no adverse effects to skin or eyes.

The aroma is nothing short of a bucket full of freshly chopped Lemons with a slight musky earthy "Skunky" smell. If it tastes/smokes half as good as it smells then it is jackpot as far as I am concerned :tiphat:

DeceiverZ

Veteran
I grew the J47 FV and she was definitely a very good yielder. The musky earthy smell is similar to the pheno I grew. Not much in the lemon dept but very earthy and dank type of floral.

The only reason I brought up the ozone generator is because I've had bad experiences with them in the past. I feel like a lot of people are unaware (as I was) of their potential health risks. Good to know you're up to date on your knowledge with them. Keep up the great work my friend. You're obviously in for a special treat with that J47 of yours!

B

bigganjabud

Ffs see how much I've missed grrrrrrrrr

Just got out sorry bro I'm back now tho

HereIgrowagain

Welcome back BGB, been somewhere nice? lol

I had thought about hanging a few baubles in me garden but the glistening is taking care of itself mate:tiphat: