What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jack 47 Auto ® grow Sweet Seeds

HereIgrowagain

Day 81 in the sweetseeds house.

Just a couple of picture updates lads, been hectic this week.

Lumberjacks arrived today, yields looking very canny for the time being, some nice thick colas knocking about and are a very very dense solid style. Quick trim method for today will allow for some decent dry trim in about a weeks time if needed.

Very sweet and tasty job it twas ;)

Will report back with yields etc

Managed to fill the full 8 tier rack by close of play.

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Congratulations fella, you have some delicious buds there ;)

Hope you enjoy it. Don't forget to tells about the smoke, once you have it dried and cured.

Thanks for posting. Sweet smokes!!

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Happy Harvest HIGA... I'm just starting to get the true smells from my J47 (FVs) at 6 weeks a real mix of old school sickly sweet and toxic Haze and incense smells.. really hard to describe... wonder how the Auto and FV compare for that?

HereIgrowagain

At around week 7-8 even in to week 9 the aroma inside the tent was so immense that it was as if someone was squeezing Lemon rind into my face with just the slightest brush of a plant. Very sticky skunky sweet.

Those aromas seemed to fade off the last 2 weeks, nowhere near as potent, however upon trimming they all came flooding back. I reckon as the buds kept on building they sapped into the flower for future goodness yet to be revealed. :)

Also the last week alone, the difference in the bud size was amazing, really packed on the weight and density is 2nd to none. :tiphat:

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers my friend!

Congrats on the harvest. Hope you enjoy it :D

We'll definitely keep in touch. Sweet smokes ;)

tommy

HereIgrowagain

The numbers are in and totted up. 67gr of trim and popcorn separate from the main yield.

Main yield 672.48gr Giving an average of 49.29gr pp.

1.23 gpw :peacock:

Early smoke report, beautifully mellow flavour with a pleasing high that seems to creep up and ambush you. Long lasting, happy feeling effects.

Will report back further as the weeks go by.

Thanks for following :tiphat:

DeceiverZ

Veteran
1.23 is a VERY good yield. You should be very proud! congrats and look forward to your smoke report

-DZ

OGEvilgenius

Veteran
This grow and the little promo going down for the Anniversary convinced me to pick up a pack of these. Probably will chuck some pollen from my best female regular plants on em and see what happens. Nice job and the genetics seem promising.

HereIgrowagain

Just wondering how stoned you are right now lmao

It is a really nice toke BGB I use the vape and its tremendously smooth, nice high.Deff an all day smoke in my view, not too heavy at all. Good reports coming in from others with "Mellow" being the most used word of description. :tiphat:

Blazeee

Veteran
Congratulations on the harvest, those girls looked nice and frosty near the end, might have to grab a pack of these myself :biggrin:

OGEvilgenius

Veteran
Thought I'd just share some pre harvest pics. Pretty similar to the OP's IMO. Got a bit root bound though - should have put it in a bigger pot than a #5.

Still, smells good, like AK and Jack. No Lowryder obvious (this is good). Frost is there. This is gonna make some fine concentrate indeed.

4DoymIy.jpg

iomJyDe.jpg

OGEvilgenius

Veteran
Yielded just a hair under 2 ounces. Not bad, not amazing. However - it also yielded 9 grams of shatter. Which is actually really stellar considering I'm not running a closed loop setup ATM. Nice smoke too (the shatter, really enjoying it). Produced a beautiful product in the end. Well done guys. Gonna try the Jack47 regular probably now in the future.

Latest posts

Latest posts