What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jack 47 Auto ® grow Sweet Seeds

HereIgrowagain

Ok so, I have been planning on running this strain for a little while now.

I only have one indoor venture under my belt with CK after a long lay off from outdoor/greenhouse adventures so I am not exactly inexperienced nor am I anywhere near as advanced as a lot of members on here.

I plan to use Canna nutes plus some little additives here and there that helped me over the years with past ventures. Seaweed brewing as I type and the chickens have shit plenty ;)

Plan of attack.

Tent 1.2 Orca

Lights 250 HPS for first week ramping up to 600 HPS for remainder of grow.

Extraction 6" RVK Sileo L1 Matched to red scorpion filter. Toned down where needed.

Intake 4" RVK Sileo A1 Toned down as needed.

Clip on fans and one bigger oscillating fan for movement of air.

Ozone machine running 10mins in the hour every hour once needed.

7 Liter pots.

Canna coco substrate, clay balls.

Watering/feeding will be by hand.

Running 14 Jack 47s and 1 other Auto that I will not name but will document along with everything else as I go. I would have done the 16 but I was not going begging for 1 more seed.

I hope to do a weekly update however, week 7-8 of this grow I will not be around due to the jet setting that I do, so week 9 will be more than welcomed by then I am sure :tiphat:

Not much to see at the moment but I have to start somewhere.

15 seeds set away the way I have always done them, Kitchen roll and a plate. Midnight on the 1st so 2nd really.

Midnight on the 4th all seeds had popped their cloggs so to speak, so off to their new homes on the 5th into the 7 liter pots. Slightly dropped about an inch into the substrate and now as I type all heads have popped through already. All seedlings have just been kept at room light/heat up until now. Tomorrow they will be placed into the tent and off we go.

I am classing day 1 as today.

As said nowt to look at yet, but the ball is rolling.

PS I will work on the picture size next time, now that I have the rotation sorted.

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi my friend, thanks for sharing your diary here in the Sweet Seeds subforum. It will be interesting for sure and i'll keep passing by!

Sweet smokes and good luck!
jaypp

HereIgrowagain

Lookin good over here bro

Let's see how this tent performs mate ;)

Hi my friend, thanks for sharing your diary here in the Sweet Seeds subforum. It will be interesting for sure and i'll keep passing by!

Sweet smokes and good luck!
jaypp

Cheer jay, hopefully I can keep the diary interesting. Lots of helpful lads n lass's on here to get me through it. I have already gleaned plenty of pointers and tips building up to this grow :tiphat:

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers mate!

Bring it on ;) Seems like you have it all ready for a big party :D

All the best and sweet smokes!

tommy

HereIgrowagain

Cheers mate!

Bring it on ;) Seems like you have it all ready for a big party :D

All the best and sweet smokes!

tommy

Thanks Tommy ;) All moved into the tent under a 250 Son t pia for a week to get themselves going before the switch over to 600, water only til me leaves show properly. 24 hrs for this week then a drop to 20-4.

I have literally just finished setting the tent up due to the new fan turning up today. Had a bit of a mare toning it down with a high pitch buzzing noise above the fan level. Think I may need a better quality controller for to see the job right.

I have lost a few pounds tonight hanging the fan n filter, some massive weight difference between 4" and 6" set up. I was like a ballerina on stilts on acid at one stage. Finally bit the bullet and sought help from her indoors :)

All systems go now, let's see how fast these buggers pull on.:woohoo:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
welcome to Sweetsville, HIGA... :D

there's a thing with fan controllers that I dont really understand (im not practical mate) but different kinds, and one kind makes a buzzing sound on more powerful fans...you need the more expensive kind (yeah yeah, ain it always the way?) I think maybe it's insulated or something, cant remember the name... I'll go see if I can find out...

edit: yeah thats it, something called a solid state controller.. whatever that means... I know I got one coz mine dont buzz.. and they did when I tried that power dimmer that time from the pound shop ;)

Last edited:
B

bigganjabud

Think its the variac that's the quiet one I got a ram one and I sleep not far from my tent quite peacefully

JamieShoes

Veteran
THATS the one I meant.. couldnt remember that for the life of me.. memory not so good these days.. something or...wait..what was it? did I leave my slippers in here? :D

JamieShoes

Veteran
yeah, but if it saves the house burning down and the neighbours wondering what the noise is, is it really dearer? ;)

its a funny question that I ask myself the more I get older.. can I afford that? or more importantly I can afford not to buy that?

B

bigganjabud

yeah, but if it saves the house burning down and the neighbours wondering what the noise is, is it really dearer? ;)

its a funny question that I ask myself the more I get older.. can I afford that? or more importantly I can afford not to buy that?

I talk myself into new purchases all the time aswell j lmao its OK

JamieShoes

Veteran
hehehe yeah but its for the common good man ... its not only me that needs those new tangie pips... :D

HereIgrowagain

I have just discovered a single sms controller in the bottom of a box of bits I picked up from a mate a while back. Will give it a whirl tomorrow. No hum means a double will be on the shopping list and the single will be on the bay :)

B

bigganjabud

It's a sign from the gods keep it for a future veg project I say!!

JamieShoes

Veteran
sms are usually pretty good for the money right? think I got some of those somewhere too..basic but tidy :)