What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jack 47 Auto ® grow Sweet Seeds

B

bigganjabud

Ffs maaaaaaaan they is some real frosty bitches them ganja gods have smiled on you bro!!

Great job

HereIgrowagain

Today is day 70 since putting the young seedlings into the tent under lights.

1 full week of 24hr 250 hps followed by
1 full week of 20/4 on 600 hps
1 full week of 18/6 on 600 hps

Ok, here I am on day 70 of tent growth with sweet seeds Jack 47 auto.

Not much to say today really, apart from Mmmmmmmm luvvly jubbly and hunky dory. Everything is looking great.

I know I said in the previous update that I was going to continue on with the added zym and boost until the end but I have since decided that due to the lushness that I have had for almost the full grow, and still currently to some extent, down to me chicken shit mix, that today was the day to start a elongated flush.

I am now giving water ph'd to 5.8 and nothing else. Plain old water. Yellowing up has kicked in "au natural" Buds are solid, and plenty of them. Trichs are 60/40 clear/milky. Very little amber as of yet. Heavy stone is the target hence the start of the flush now to coincide with "according to my reckonings" Christmas day, however, 2 days after Boxing day will be about right.

The aromas, not so much citrus now,still Lemony but much more heady musk, tis nice.

1 more update next week and possibly a pre chop shot or two.

A few bits of popcorn further down still looking nice.

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Fantastic mate ;)

What a great work and amazing results you're getting.

I wish you a sweet harvest and I'm sending you a PM so that we can send you some free seeds for you to try next.

All the best and sweet smokes! :peppermintstick:

tommy

HereIgrowagain

Cheers Tommy, that is very generous of you mate :tiphat: Lots of strains I wouldn't mind dabbling with from the catalog. More sweetness to be made me thinks :dance013:

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Bloomin' marvellous! Looking really good fella!!
You have super frosty flowers there ;)

Good luck with the rest of it.
jaypp

HereIgrowagain

Day 76 in the sweetseeds house. All of the contestants are now bricking it and are doing as much as they can in preparation for eviction day.

Ok so I am a day early this week, hehe I shall be a bit busy tomorrow so thought I would get this update done today.

I am afraid that in my haste I need you to endure some cockeyed pictures for this update.

Ph'd water at 5.8. 5 days to go until chop.

I will post some pre chop shots etc after the weekend.

B

bigganjabud

Fuck me man, it might not be a white Christmas but it looks like one in your tent they frosty as fuck bro

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Looking sweet!!
thanks for updating, you have a healthy grow here!
Sweet smokes,
Jaypp

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I know right? amazing skills... hard to imagine he had 10 years off just before this eh? :D

Happy Harvest HIGA :)

HereIgrowagain

Nearer to 20 Jamie :) Really enjoying getting back at it. Just wished I had never stopped now, could have been ready for retirement ha.

I have gleaned loads of info off you lads on here and others ont tinternet. None of the knowledge that is available now was available back then, so for that I thank every contributor on IC for helping an old hand out :tiphat:

Still using some old tried n tested feeds in amongst the new stuff. I was worried that I may over nute with the first couple of grows I have done since starting back up. I think I know where I am with it all now and should be able to push on a bit more in the coming years.

I really want to get my watering system sorted as me knees are frigging killing me hand watering all the time, can hardly stand up after feeding lol

Latest posts

Latest posts