What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

It's the CLUBS not the GROWERS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

timmypark

First I want to say this thread is awesome. After reading this I went to a club where I normally get my med to ask a few question about prices. I told them that I had 4 ounces of some primo(Chem D) which I wanted to donate. And by the way, I don't have this on hand, it was just a product of my imagination. I just wanted to know what they will pay for it. haha

So after I butter up the bud tender, she goes and tell the club owner that I have some top self product. The club owner comes out from the back room and greets me with a Terminator grip hand shake. He then invites me into his office. At this point, I was like "wtf did I just get myself into?" So he starts to ask questions like where is the samps?
I tell him I don't have it. So i started to describe the 5 senses of chem D. Then I tell him to google it. He then google the word "chem D" and I pointed out "that one, that's the chemD I am talking about"

So I ask him, how much are you willing to pay for this top self MEDS? He said "$75 an oz and I will take all you have" I started to giggle like a bitch and he ask me in a serious manner "what are you laughing at?" I tell him that I don't even have the product and I was only here to bullshit. He starts laughing and walks me out the front door.

But yeah, the clubs do get it for cheap. And also, I'm bann from that club.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
^haha good story. clubs love newb growers, because thats the only people getting lowballed to shit. just heard from a friend of a friend.....10 indoor OG kush not even as good as my SFV, sold for 33 a piece to another friend who flies out from Wiz Khalifa land.... out of state guy says he ships them for 43 and his buddies get them off for 5-6...

theres money out there....keep getting lowballed or adapt.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
75/oz hhbahhaha im guessing the story is either complete bullshit or he sensed he was dealing with a joker to begin with

yea thats true...the profit margins on the MMJ scene are ridiculous. im getting into the vino business and we are spending almost 400k just to make 60k a year in gross profit.....we have a gross revenue of around 160k off 30 acres worth of grapes, but our costs are around 100k......pretty fucking weak!!!

compared to weed...where i can spend 20-30k to set up a 1-2 acre outdoor plot and rake in a half million dollars.....

im trying to convince my investing partners to throw a few 200 gallons in between the vineyard rows...but they are all legal eagle pussies scared of the feds....but they already gave me the greenlight in case of federal legaliztion, we are turning all 30 acres into a marijuana farm..

cool you are gonna need an executive trimmer!!! got my digits man>>> ;) ;)

I can understand, most people are pussy's about it...I gotta tell ya though, anything over 100 plants makes anybody a little nervous. If everyone involved had their heads on straight, everyone was on the same page about everything and the maturity level was there..yeah I think you could pull it off..no selling or scales within anywhere of the property until the growing is chopped and done.
some people bury the scales and shit under ground but I wouldn't even take a chance..the feds dont give a damn they'll throw away the key

where is eddy lepp?

seriously

some of you dudes up in here know what the deal is...lets not spell it out for everyone if they cant get it already

^^^correctamundo my friend

funding local little league teams, food for the homeless, toys for tots, sending care packages to military, coats for the cold, etc. etc.

you have to show that your a benefit to the community not a detriment to society

exactly. you dont want to be a punk. if you invite the police to a community event or if you demonstrate the service that you do for the community and how people actually appreciate your service.

TruthOrLie

Veteran
I guess you guys are gonna be mad at Gucci when you find out they only put $10 of leather into that $300 belt.

SweetNightmare

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when you sell a product don't you get to name the price? I don't remember ever going to the grocery store and telling them what I wanted to pay...

TruthOrLie

Veteran
did the guy really say YOUR produce was worth that price, or did he flat state he would not pay more than that for anything? Or to pay more than that, did he want something specific, like kush?

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
did the guy really say YOUR produce was worth that price, or did he flat state he would not pay more than that for anything? Or to pay more than that, did he want something specific, like kush?

I don't believe a word of his story.

1) who owns a shop and never heard of chemdawg?
2) who would invite a "vendor" into the back room when they only say they have 4 oz and no samples
3) I've never heard anyone say they wouldn't pay more than 75 / oz for indoor grown chemdawg
4) who would tell someone to google a strain

Too much that don't add up - sounds like some joker ass bullshit

mrktwiz

^haha good story. clubs love newb growers, because thats the only people getting lowballed to shit. just heard from a friend of a friend.....10 indoor OG kush not even as good as my SFV, sold for 33 a piece to another friend who flies out from Wiz Khalifa land.... out of state guy says he ships them for 43 and his buddies get them off for 5-6...

Yes - rock on bro you are SO right... Cali scene is just wrecked...

adapt or die...........

timmypark

I don't believe a word of his story.

1) who owns a shop and never heard of chemdawg?
2) who would invite a "vendor" into the back room when they only say they have 4 oz and no samples
3) I've never heard anyone say they wouldn't pay more than 75 / oz for indoor grown chemdawg
4) who would tell someone to google a strain

Too much that don't add up - sounds like some joker ass bullshit

Yeah, its all bullshit. Sorry guys if I lead you guys into believing that I have a fascinating life :D I wrote that story when I was high. I was smoking some primo(chem D)

Again, truly sorry :2cents:

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Cali scene is not even close to being done.....the #'s are off btw...its not 90% of the herb is shwigggel Mcwiggelz ....its more like 98.9% is garbage....if you have any OG that makes your mouth coated with an intense lemony taste....4k all day 5 packs ...and thats @ the clubs ......if your dank is that bomb....shouldnt even need to hit the club scene...your local dealers will beg for your shit....

It's the clubs who are greedy folks! I am just baffled by how low weed is going for right now but yet all the clubs are still selling top shelf for $50-$60 a 8th but say they are paying no more than $1600 a lb!!!! Last year folks bitched saying that us growers are greedy and not compassionate how about having compassion for those growing your fucking medicine! Thanks clubs you have ruined my legal income and many others who can't compete in this Wal Mart style take over of warehouse growers and clubs that rip off growers only to make 3x what they paid for.....
Truthfully, i think your lucky people are still buying weed at all and not growing all their own weed anyway..
Let me tell ya i live in a non mmj state and get the same price for sfv ogk as i do for anything else..as long as it's pretty, tasty and potent these foks here could care less what it's called..
you get 1600lb legally and complain, i'd trade it for 4800lb and have put up with the risk..
no sympathy here, sorry...$1600 with no worries vs. $4800 and possible jail, losing my home, fines ect. ect.

purple_man

Veteran
weed luver, wait till your state goes medical ;)

anyways, i find it sad on all behalfs... first n foremost, the clubs rippin off the growers n the smokers (in my opinion). on the other hand, in a "medical" setup you can't expect to get top $ as in a pure black market cmon fambly!!! i mean, once your supplyin clubs with your "medical" approved garden (cardholder, ...), it's non different to any LEGAL business, so the income margin drops, i don't think wal mart would give a flying f, if someone growing organic heirloom tomatoes, would approach them and offer to supply them, for the 5x price, of their import cheapo tomatoes (which sell too) ...

greetings from europe :)
blessss

Status
Not open for further replies.