What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

It's the CLUBS not the GROWERS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
It's the clubs who are greedy folks! I am just baffled by how low weed is going for right now but yet all the clubs are still selling top shelf for $50-$60 a 8th but say they are paying no more than $1600 a lb!!!! Last year folks bitched saying that us growers are greedy and not compassionate how about having compassion for those growing your fucking medicine! Thanks clubs you have ruined my legal income and many others who can't compete in this Wal Mart style take over of warehouse growers and clubs that rip off growers only to make 3x what they paid for.....

C

Capital G

hey, i'll take those lbs off your hands. nah, i'm kidding actually i'm not. yes, i am. but, i would if i could. trust me there's plenty of people over here looking for you.

look the flood of meds in non med type of places is redonkculouis!so many kush's haze and blue dragon* i mean blue dream.in the bottom theres 15 for 2 g of od crip.well maby thats just my south;).cant you just bank head and open your won legit club???or home base it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dial a bud servicelol..idk dont know bout the med scene.peace:tiphat:

HighDesertJoe

COME ON PEOPLE NOW
Veteran
DOOD'S I'll buy LB of Primo Mexican and call it something snazzy and open my own mobile smoke delivery service. We'll get RICH
jk

S

SicKSKills

im glad someone else is putting this out there, kinda tired of being called greedy when these fools are scamming the public abroad. don't really understand how people are paying full 2006 retail when all you hear about on the street is how much meds value is hitting rock bottom.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Growers just refuse to sale to them until they either meet your price or lower theirs. They won't have a business without product.

supermanlives

Veteran
the med clubs do tend to take advantage of the people that need it most. join a few sample , leave sample with customers pre screened by club and rock on .those in the know get 32 min

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am in a fairly new medical market and have seen some steep price drops as well. Only thing you can do is produce more and make sure your shit is top shelf so its always sells no matter what. Step your game up, don't hate on the guys busting out warehouses, that is your competition so you should try and compete. Evolve with the market and figure out ways to step up your production.

supermanlives

Veteran
i feel sorry for those that need medicinal mj and are being raked over the coals . my suggestion is to grow your own or avoid the middleman somehow

bigdrov1x

1600 a pound seems like it would be almost too low for top shelf indoor grown medicine. Maybe for outdoor or greenhouse grown meds? I would think that the cost of electricity and nutes and time would make that an impossible price for indoor grown top shelf meds.

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
i feel sorry for those that need medicinal mj and are being raked over the coals . my suggestion is to grow your own or avoid the middleman somehow
Yeah, that is why we got HB-1284 and HB-1043.
Some of the excess from your state didn't like the competition from local caregivers.
I keep telling my patients that it is not all that hard to grow your own. I even offer to pot it for them and make it an ammended soil so they just add water.
Still, too much work/concern for most people. We are a convieninece society, and the clubs/dispensaries know that (or at least the ones making a profit), a lot in Colorado are finding out it is not the "get rich quick" scheme they thought it would be.
99% of the people who bitch about how expensive it is, don't need it to cure their cancer. They don't mind paying $300/mo in phone and cable bills though.
People are always going to bitch, but the Econ 101 rule will always apply.
The price of anything is what someone is willing to pay for it!
:blowbubbles:

OP,

now is an excellent time to use technology to cut out our middle men

if we had online patient circles we could do grower direct...

my good friend and I were thinking about starting a growers collective and selling medicine priced reasonably in light of new laws.

anyone on board to entertain this idea with me?

GROWERS DIRECT sounds catchy don't it? i'd be there all day..only problem is there would be a club down the street that would buy yours and just hike up the price =\

I look at weed maps making 400 grand a month just in ads...that tells me there is a huge demand for online patient circles wanting to get grower direct prices..you tell me that isnt revolution bitches...

We need to want to start helping people..
images

bobblehead

Veteran
Thundurkel come to Michigan bro... I get at least $4k a lb for my product... The lowest med quality buds go for is $3500 from what I've heard... Living expenses should be cheaper here too... so really, you're banking even more...

Thundurkel come to Michigan bro... I get at least $4k a lb for my product... The lowest med quality buds go for is $3500 from what I've heard... Living expenses should be cheaper here too... so really, you're banking even more...

yeah the goose is dead over in CA...

you ain't getting half of that over here...

the smart ones have decided to re route theirs to the other states

Status
Not open for further replies.